What's new

Gorilla Bubble

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
yo white lookin pretty healthy, are you usin your manblood on them?

diverted my sewage line; it's absolutely pure. beneficials?? BOOM! ridx...all the enzymes you'll ever need, jack!

you see the big ol' manballs on the one?

picture.php

Gotta investigate that guy a lil further tomorrow.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
what did ya do Bug , reverse the sour power or the GB4 ??? but either way , thats gonna be some potent shit !!! the SP was no slouch either !!! :kos:

the GB#4 was a male [a gg4 leaner fast,tall nice strong branching]
yea that sp is no slouch either.
ive got a hand full of those seeds.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
When up potting goes bad... lol. One last stressor wont hurt! Well I put him n a 1 gallon that I neglectfully overwatered, poor bastard almost drowned to death, I caught him mid limp and pulled him out again, soaked rootball, now ancient method of drying out your rootball.
We'll see how far is too far for this poor guy. Got back ups of course but we'll see if he pulls out! :tiphat:

Lookin to leach off some of that moisture lol
If he comes back from that we know he can hold his breath for 24 hours, the ladies like that~

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran

sorry for the crappy shots! you can see his branching and stem structure tho as well as his stripes.
:monkeyeat

CoCoSativas

When up potting goes bad... lol. One last stressor wont hurt! Well I put him n a 1 gallon that I neglectfully overwatered, poor bastard almost drowned to death, I caught him mid limp and pulled him out again, soaked rootball, now ancient method of drying out your rootball.
We'll see how far is too far for this poor guy. Got back ups of course but we'll see if he pulls out! :tiphat:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=63895&pictureid=1519572&thumb=5]View Image[/url]

Lookin to leach off some of that moisture lol
If he comes back from that we know he can hold his breath for 24 hours, the ladies like that~

Go coco TG I couldn't flood them if I wanted to it drains so well yet holds so much moisture. I am using 1 gals with those massive sativas (well small for what they could be but huge for plants in 1 gals) and I'm laughing.

Learning to pH is easy meters are so simple. I use a Hanna black combo meter but looking at that blue lab truncheon for backup as it self calibrate. Though I've only had to calibrate once this year.

You could probably try your soil mix in coco if you were using hard water or water with high enough cal I don't see why not. Though I did organic coco waste of time the coco specific hydro food kills it, I found the canna to kill it

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dislcaimer, do not try my rootball dry technique with DWC... lmao.

If he don't pop a hair now nothin is gonna turn him!

Yo coco thats an idea, I might give that a shot one of these days. My way is pretty hands off when growin for meds, I could see trying it with some automation in the water department., i go pretty hard on testing though when I'm working on something.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just put in a few of my mates Sour Bubble cut... Hope she is decent. I hate wasting time/space on rubbish.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour bubble is no slouch Hammer & might be great for your aches & pains ! but i can see you NOT liking how slow she is !
if you like the SB effects after you grow it out & smoke test it , you might want to try the BX #8 pheno i have . its much faster & throws alot more branching , but remains alot like the SB .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have grown SB before. I don't know what he picked as his keepers. I'm very picky lol.. I like Sour Lifesaver more. I found a killer pheno in that line but didn't keep her. Its a lot of work keeping everything backed up. I had to get a white board to remind myself what cuts I need to take.

Zapadra

Even though Sour B is inbred there is a deffo range of phenos.

It's all about what we observe/the plant displays as the dominant traits of the genetic code right? The set of code does not necessarily translate(script?) into all observable traits. :2cents: :dunno:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
a dominant gene is not always the one to "show". By inbreeding you also pair up recessives into homozygous combinations.

Is a gene dominant to the allele or to the entire genome? :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Has any got late flowering nanners from the Sbubble??? My Chemdawg bx3 tosses a few in very late flower. I have 4 in veg to make a final determination... There are some killer plants that toss naners. My original Gorilla berry did that. When I went to up pot I couldn't find her. Probably got the wrong label. oh well if she shows up in flower I can save her. I popped all the seeds I had left of this cross. Will see what those 9 do...

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah you can find some thats why i stress tested looking for a solid male in the begining.

Latest posts

Latest posts