No announcement yet.

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goals for the future. I have a million crosses and repros I want to achieve and I couldn't make up my mind and start. So I spit all my ideas back into the spreadsheet and this now comprises about 1/4 of all my seeds.

Prioritized by age of seed and interest in the subject. Plus the goals and the potential crosses that interest me the most. A lot of this steers away from the Dutch scene and focuses on the Canadian/West Coast, Landrace, Sam, Chimera circles. All of which are subject to change and are mostly just spit balling anyway.

EDIT: That image came out really small. I'll fix it and upload in a minute
    Attached Files
    Tell the people you love that you love them.

Comment

I am growing out home made Malberry F1 hybrids made from Ace Seeds Malawi and Blueberry.

DJ Short Blueberry x Ace Seeds Malawi P2 in the middle/front surrounded by Ace Seeds Malawi P4 x Peak Seeds BC Blueberry

Day 27

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210126_123923.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	13021392

Sister DJ Short Blueberry x Ace Seeds Malawi P2 in middle/front surrounded by Ace Seeds Malawi P4 x Peak Seeds BC Blueberry

Day 27

Name:	20210126_123908.jpg
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	13021393

Ace Seeds Malawi P4 (Purple pheno) x Peak Seeds BC Blueberry

Day 20

Name:	20210121_121708.jpg
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	13021394

Male DJ Short Blueberry x Ace Seeds Malawi P2

Day 20

Name:	20210121_120017.jpg
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	13021395
      Last edited by Old Fogey; 01-26-2021, 02:12.

Comment

I started with 2 plants,A Tall lanky female Mint and a Short Male Rhino.

The female rhino didn't smell like I wanted her to smell and her F2 were put aside.Using the female Mint and then trying to find a Rhino that smells like coffee.

The seeds had populations of one tall or one Short.The short ones were crossed again to the same male Rhino,keeping pollen in the fridge.I did another cross to the Tall mint again using the Male Rhino.

I did this 3 times keeping seeds separate...Tall and Short plants.One Day,The Short plant started to smell like coffee and I knew I got the White Rhino.Crossed again to the Male Rhino and I got no more pollen.Perfect timing one might say.

Comment

Originally posted by bsgospel View Post
          Goals for the future. I have a million crosses and repros I want to achieve and I couldn't make up my mind and start. So I spit all my ideas back into the spreadsheet and this now comprises about 1/4 of all my seeds.

Prioritized by age of seed and interest in the subject. Plus the goals and the potential crosses that interest me the most. A lot of this steers away from the Dutch scene and focuses on the Canadian/West Coast, Landrace, Sam, Chimera circles. All of which are subject to change and are mostly just spit balling anyway.

View Image

EDIT: That image came out really small. I'll fix it and upload in a minute
          That's some really superb stock you are working with. That Bordello x Deep Chunk would be reeeally intriguing.

I'd love to see a PTK x Haze cross, as that combination could produce some really electric pinene and terpinolene heavy chemotypes.

Comment

The bordello is something else. Reliably 20% thc when we were testing some years ago. Dark colors and musky fruity smells. Outcrossing that would make some cool combinations. But maybe some folks would like a shot at it as a repro/redux. I'm about to harvest a boat load of THH f2's to add to that list. I'll be looking for the best of the best of all the haze I have and then outcross liberally.
            Tell the people you love that you love them.

Comment

Working a line of a friend who recently passed away and his wife gave me his library as well as some pollen. NL#5 x Durban Poison pollen that I will bx to some pure Durban Poison seed line he had. I will be calling this cross Dorje in honor of my friend.
              Ya don’t know, if you don’t grow!

Comment

Also working these crosses:

Woodland Digital (Variegation) bx
                Bully sticks x Old Growth OG = Sequoia Blossoms
                Dry Creek Diesel x Gorilla Glue #4 = Garf
                Medjool x Afgooey = Paisley Peyote
                Battenberg x Sunset Sherbert = Graffiti
                Elvish Velvet x Blue Dream = Prayer Flags
                Tangie x Green Crack = Guanabana
                Sparkling Citrus x Sensi Star = Star Silk
                Santeria x Chernobyl = Night Crawler
                Honeycomb x Mendo Purps = Humboldt Honeycomb
                Ya don’t know, if you don’t grow!

Comment

I recently put my hands on 5 Agent Orange seeds from Subcool, it's a cross of Orange Velvet(certainly Aeric77 Cali O) and Jack the Ripper. I plan to make more seeds of this strain so make some F2 and cross the females I will have in flower as well.
                  It will be those crosses :
                  - Agent Orange x Agent Orange
                  - Lemon OG Candy x Agent Orange
                  - Aladin's Skunk x Agent Orange
                  I still don't know how many male/female I have, the plants are around 3 weeks only. I will collect pollen from all the males I'll get to save as much genes as possible and create some fun crosses. I'll use a brush to pollinate some branches on each females, each branches will be marked to know what male fathered the seeds.
                  I will clone all males and females to be able to replicate the crosses if I like the results.
                  Since 2016 I've grown many homemade seeds with good results, if you use good seed lines to make your own crosses you can get very decent buds and you only buy seeds you really want because you don't need any.

Comment

TTSC Zambian x Afropips Swazi Rooi

Comment

I am harvesting soon a jackal haze tester by after thought autos I crossed to some huge purple honduras haze it just so happens jackal haze has a grape smell but it's tiny I suck at autos so maybe this cross will produce huge branchy sativa plants that can be bred in to autos
                      Also Freakshow and supafreak f2 and I want an abc cross to make a higher thc abc preferred is a non weed smell double stealth like a c99 abc don't buy them all please! Buy the other crosses Lol

Comment

Yea I keep saying make these seeds and never buy again but then I start thinking I want diversity and backups so that turns one pack into 3 or 4 and 50 to 100 for most seeds out their it gets too expensive right away

I want the Balochistan 4 and red Kandahar, purple dashti each 100 and I need Mr nice about 2 100$ orders from auctions, truefire genetics 20 packs for 100 yea 20 with code snowball, more ace some cannabiogen damn I hate screwing up my breeding seeds and having to buy them again we also need priorities you know?
                        At this rate I will never truly have the collection I want if I keep having to buy again over and over geeezz
                        I got Newberry x ace females stuff I made like Malawi and golden tiger malawi x pck , Ethiopian mal x pck x golden tiger but I feel I need a few more 6 packs of each Malawi golden tiger mal x pan zam auto mal auto zamaldelica reg purp haze malwi Mal pck

I'm currently crossing Panama x Freakshow original haze mango haze critical skunk pink Floyd and much more to Freakshow I'm waiting for a supafreak will get abc Cindy soon and more Freakshow a new pack because I want diversity and back ups

Red snake and mangobiche by cannabiogen kullu chellakuti Cambodia by khalifa some Indian landrace Pakistani and Afghanistan I need to explore my Mexican bag seed theirs ashit ton , some Tony green gorrilla ril #infinity lol and who knows what else o yea bluebdigiberry by verdant still need freeze and pine tar or I could just focus on Freakshow supafreak and and Cinderellaabc? Here I go again lol I will STFU now

Comment

I just sprouted my first ever cross:

Skywalker(Mephisto) x Black Triangle

I imagine it’s done before(this cross) but it’s pretty rad to pollinate a bud, see a seed and then sprout that seed.

Pretty excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Jdino View Post
                            I just sprouted my first ever cross:

Skywalker(Mephisto) x Black Triangle

I imagine it’s done before(this cross) but it’s pretty rad to pollinate a bud, see a seed and then sprout that seed.

Pretty excited.
                            Cheers!! It's almost like Parenthood.

Comment

Blue Jag X Blue Dream

Should be ready for prime time this spring.
                              ---

---

"All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
                              --Socrates

Comment

deep chunk x gold king thai
                                cherry queen (bodhi) x gold king thai

Comment

Working...
                                X