Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UniqueFlower4
    replied
    Spicy and herbal smells getting stronger while buds are starting to fill in. Around 15 weeks.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210507_055748.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	17851751
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ...CR500AF...
    replied
    Holy pistils batman...

Leave a comment:

• UniqueFlower4
    replied
    She is in full swing, Seedsman Original Haze Click image for larger version

Name:	20210430_131546.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	17846183

Leave a comment:

• RingtailCanyon
    replied
    Originally posted by LostTribe View Post

You should see my Cinderella moms. The Todd's and THH have similar pistil growth. I think these lm301h quantum boards may have something to do with it somewhat but the C99 do it even under HPS and they are extremely fat check my lost cuts album.

Also, I did a soil drench with the h202 with respect to the hairs going orange one a couple vs foliar.
    that makes sense. i sprayed my buds for mites and all of the pistils browned.

I tried to see the c99 pics but for some reason a lot of the pictures on this site are not coming up on my browser.

Leave a comment:

• Donald Mallard
    replied
    THH at 56 days. I hit them with tap and a decent amount of h202 to try to knock back some fungus gnats a few days ago and 2 seem like it turned the hairs orange. Not sure I've never experienced that but one in particular really turned. I don't have any males blooming and don't see any pollen sacks. Only 2 plants affected the rest are mostly white up top. I did pollenate the lowers on all.

looks like primo lt ,
    little bit of orange is fine ,
    enhances the look if anything ...

Leave a comment:

• LostTribe
    replied
    Originally posted by RingtailCanyon View Post
    i've sprayed with h202 in flower and pistils went brown/orange then took a little while for fresh ones to resume. todds haze has some thick pistils
    You should see my Cinderella moms. The Todd's and THH have similar pistil growth. I think these lm301h quantum boards may have something to do with it somewhat but the C99 do it even under HPS and they are extremely fat check my lost cuts album.

Also, I did a soil drench with the h202 with respect to the hairs going orange one a couple vs foliar.

Leave a comment:

• RingtailCanyon
    replied
    i've sprayed with h202 in flower and pistils went brown/orange then took a little while for fresh ones to resume. todds haze has some thick pistils

Leave a comment:

• LostTribe
    replied
    Heres a couple more Todds. This is the one that went purple but still staying very light green at 56. Topping and tying down with LST helped this one bush out a bit but did not help keep it short whatsoever. I gotta keep my hand out of that jar its nearly gone and its so trippy and sublime. She will go around 13 weeks. Lanky, buds are wispy but covered in fragrant creamy and spicy aromas.

Here is the quicker one that again is coming in fast and hot. Looking really resiny up close pics don't do either justice in that regard. This green one has spicy fruity aromas and it did respond well to LST. I was very surprised that it hasn't stretched like the last time. It stretched to most last time but I tied this lovely lady down pretty good this time and I think it helped. Smell is fantastic pretty ripe smell and its good. I sort of think it seems like sparkling white grape juice very pleasant.

Blessings
    LT

Leave a comment:

• LostTribe
    replied
    THH at 56 days. I hit them with tap and a decent amount of h202 to try to knock back some fungus gnats a few days ago and 2 seem like it turned the hairs orange. Not sure I've never experienced that but one in particular really turned. I don't have any males blooming and don't see any pollen sacks. Only 2 plants affected the rest are mostly white up top. I did pollenate the lowers on all.

Leave a comment:

• Happy Times
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnnyChicago View Post
    Click image for larger version Name:	purplehaze.jpg Views:	6 Size:	103.1 KB ID:	17835925Click image for larger version Name:	purplehazee.jpg Views:	6 Size:	110.8 KB ID:	17835924Click image for larger version Name:	purplegollithh.jpg Views:	6 Size:	84.0 KB ID:	17835923

Name:	fetch?photoid=17617281.jpg
Views:	786
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	17835935
    Awesome pics Johnny C

Leave a comment:

• harvestreaper
    replied

Name:	haze cola.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	155.5 KB
ID:	17844747
    main cola

Leave a comment:

• MAHA KALA
    replied

Nice slender lady you've got there MAHA how long did she go? Is the color due to temps?
    no, colour is genetic. but it is not full purple, just colorful. others were green under same temps.

Leave a comment:

• LostTribe
    replied
    Originally posted by MAHA KALA View Post
    long flowering phenotype of macs haze. very very columbian, reminds me oth

Nice slender lady you've got there MAHA how long did she go? Is the color due to temps?

Leave a comment:

• RingtailCanyon
    replied
    Excellent hazes!

Leave a comment:

• MAHA KALA
    replied
    long flowering phenotype of macs haze. very very columbian, reminds me oth

Leave a comment:

Working...
X