• Show
Clear All

• BeAn v.2.0
    replied
    Stunning work

Leave a comment:

• olday
    replied
    Damn star crash you are having a fantastic year inside and out - best of luck bringing them all home and can’t wait to hear how they smoke

Leave a comment:

• herbgreen
    replied
    yeah, you probably electrocuted that thing and infused it with mutant fertilizers ....you mad scientist

Going to be some decent smoke!!

Leave a comment:

• star crash
    replied
    Originally posted by herbgreen View Post
    starcrash that's extreme !!!!

Its human!!!!!!!!!!!
    She’s Lurch Addams bride … Click image for larger version

Name:	5C5A4B71-67A4-49AB-B1D5-111ABC5BC38E.jpeg
Views:	150
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	17968343

Leave a comment:

• herbgreen
    replied
    Originally posted by star crash View Post
    ... 10 feet of Haze >>> the Original Click image for larger version Name:	4CB06834-853D-4257-87F3-F0361057C645.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	205.4 KB ID:	17968303
    This is it...I like it !!

Leave a comment:

• herbgreen
    replied
    starcrash that's extreme !!!!

Its human!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• star crash
    replied
    ... 10 feet of Haze >>> the Original Click image for larger version  Name:	4CB06834-853D-4257-87F3-F0361057C645.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	205.4 KB ID:	17968303

Leave a comment:

• @hempy
    replied
    Going by what i read Sam gave Todd some seed and Todd germinated and grew them out. Rob Clark did the selecting and Todd did the rest so no the seed are not S1.

Leave a comment:

• bsgospel
    replied
    Hmm, no I didn't think that was the case. Just a straight up re-pro.

Leave a comment:

• Hammerhead
    replied
    Aren't todds oh seeds s1? This would explain the variation

Leave a comment:

• harvestreaper
    replied
    Originally posted by unnamedmike View Post

The plants Todd is selling are definitely not pure haze. I found some little sativa plants, others with intersex traits. Maybe a hybrid of ohaze * neville haze ... an accident, who knows ... but the seeds are definitely not original haze.
    Without a doubt Seedmans*golli is a much better option. If you can get them.
    definitley maybe,,,,,found intersex here to

Leave a comment:

• harvestreaper
    replied
    Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
    Seedsman x Golli (MM)

she a tall lady

Leave a comment:

• robotwithdreams
    replied
    Ugh, here we again.....

Leave a comment:

• unnamedmike
    replied
    Originally posted by sbeanonnamellow View Post
    I read the original haze seeds sold by Seedsman were actually seeds produced by Sam/Cultivators Choice. With Todd's recent release, they (Todd and his team) apparently did selections from originals sourced from Sam/Cultivators Choice and reproduced the line.
    Couple questions Sam. Were the seeds sold by Seedsman always from the same lot?
    Were the ones Todd got and selected from to make reproductions from the same lot as what Seedsman had always offered?
    Any chance to release some of the originals through either Breeders Retail or Real Gorilla/SeedBay/Seed Boutique?
    You put me onto a quote a while back that I have carried with me, and I appreciate it very much. We stand on the shoulders of giants.
    Recently I heard another. While we always stand on the shoulders of giants, as there are always people who go before us, but there are people who walk beside us who we depend on as well.
    You preserved the gene pool, we want to go for a swim with you and your selections. No offense to Todd, I scooped a few of those. No offense to Mac, I scooped one of his THH too and looking for some of the Seedsman x Golli (I read something on here about requesting them as a freebie from one of Macs vendor so that is quite refreshing I hope that pans out).
    Are there any plans to release some originals from your work with large number selections of haze to the community? Much love
    The plants Todd is selling are definitely not pure haze. I found some little sativa plants, others with intersex traits. Maybe a hybrid of ohaze * neville haze ... an accident, who knows ... but the seeds are definitely not original haze.
    Without a doubt Seedmans*golli is a much better option. If you can get them.

Leave a comment:

• sbeanonnamellow
    replied
    I read the original haze seeds sold by Seedsman were actually seeds produced by Sam/Cultivators Choice. With Todd's recent release, they (Todd and his team) apparently did selections from originals sourced from Sam/Cultivators Choice and reproduced the line.

Couple questions Sam. Were the seeds sold by Seedsman always from the same lot?

Were the ones Todd got and selected from to make reproductions from the same lot as what Seedsman had always offered?

Any chance to release some of the originals through either Breeders Retail or Real Gorilla/SeedBay/Seed Boutique?

You put me onto a quote a while back that I have carried with me, and I appreciate it very much. We stand on the shoulders of giants.

Recently I heard another. While we always stand on the shoulders of giants, as there are always people who go before us, but there are people who walk beside us who we depend on as well.

You preserved the gene pool, we want to go for a swim with you and your selections. No offense to Todd, I scooped a few of those. No offense to Mac, I scooped one of his THH too and looking for some of the Seedsman x Golli (I read something on here about requesting them as a freebie from one of Macs vendor so that is quite refreshing I hope that pans out).

Are there any plans to release some originals from your work with large number selections of haze to the community? Much love

Leave a comment:

Working...
X