question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bnyest View Post
    Click image for larger version Name:	C6AF5BF2-796A-4D8B-8972-1F860F3C8BD5.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	61.9 KB ID:	17880509 Mr. Toads OHF4 he says he’s version originated in Santa Cruz via R.L and G (haze brothers) and its 3way Colombian x Kerala/Thai
    Hey Bnyest, it's on old TFD OHz from 2011 if I remember right. It started at Tree Town Seeds, Boneyard got it as an f3?... he took it forward one generation and that is his offering. Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by UniqueFlower4 View Post

Hey Bnyest, it's on old TFD OHz from 2011 if I remember right. It started at Tree Town Seeds, Boneyard got it as an f3?... he took it forward one generation and that is his offering. Hope that helps
      Every bit of information helps . I’m just quoting what Mr.Toad said on the podcast. https://youtu.be/qc8x3AAMhZ0
      0:57 min and 1:29:50

how did your haze-4-days turn out for you? I remember it hermed, was it just one plant or you ran more?

Comment

I think Toad is probably rehashing the haze story that’s been repeated through the years.

Comment

Originally posted by RingtailCanyon View Post
          I think Toad is probably rehashing the haze story that’s been repeated through the years.
          Yep. I found it strange how he said he was under the impression that the Haze SamS brought to Amsterdam was already hybridized. Wasn't his Ohaze also obtained from The Flying Dutchmen and yet he claims it to be the real thing?

Any pictures of either Toad's or TDF haze? The latter I remember seeing and it looked skunked.
          We all have our crosses and IBLs to carry.

Comment

We only ran the one, it did herm when nothing else in the tent did so I don't think it was environmental. It was very nice smoke for being early. From the looks of it and the quick flower time I don't think it is 100% Haze. It was a great high and we would like to look through more just have to find time/space.

Comment

I was messin with my A5bx x Mac seeds and remembered about the grey seed comments. Some could def pass as grey color for sure.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0327.JPG
Views:	594
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	17881178
              Attached Files

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
              Hammers Perpetual showroom

Comment

Originally posted by UniqueFlower4 View Post
                We only ran the one, it did herm when nothing else in the tent did so I don't think it was environmental. It was very nice smoke for being early. From the looks of it and the quick flower time I don't think it is 100% Haze. It was a great high and we would like to look through more just have to find time/space.
                Im gonna give it a try. Just dropped some in water. Todds OH, haze 4 dayz, bandaid haze f2, tk x g13hp x bandaid haze, headbanger x OH, mango a5 x OH, (metal dragon x chem91s1 x herijuana x yeti og) x OH

Comment

Go for it, you will find some good stuff I'm sure! You are also going to really lime the Bandaid Haze f2 ours is flowering forever and the tk/g13hp x Bandaid Haze are a lot of fun also found one really good for shutting your brain off and sleeping. Those OHz xs sound awesome too!

Comment

bump 🌱

Comment

Originally posted by LostTribe View Post
                      Smoke report ToddM3 well should have kept it. This one reeked of wild onion root and not in a good way while in bloom. It was fatter and finished in 13 so it was in the middle. Only after curing it for 5 months has it truly turned into a beautiful thing. Opening the jar is the exact same as SLH but without the lemon only deeper gnarliness. This one is still #3 though initial take off is like rocket fuel but it sort of levels off at cruising altitude. Basically all of the girls I ran from todd were fantastic and I expect anyone else may have chosen other keepers. May cull the 1 as its not nearly as good as the lime/purp 2.
                      I got this wild onion root from Macs haze too... makes me lazy though..

good to hear it was worthy to run...
                      If all things were turned to smoke, the nostrils would distinguish them.

Comment

Name:	haze 5.jpg
Views:	359
Size:	156.2 KB
ID:	17885072 todds pheno 5,,16 week

Comment

Name:	haze 3 x 15.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	164.5 KB
ID:	17885769 todds pheno 3 ,,15 weeks

Comment

nice! what about smoke report?

Comment

Originally posted by MAHA KALA View Post
                              nice! what about smoke report?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7m1u9-Cq3I

Comment

wrong is right? haha be careful with it LOL

so you like more hybrids or this original haze?

Comment

Working...
                                X