secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DC x Hz f2
monillas5.jpg

DC x Hz f3

1636324706431.jpg

CharlesU Farley

For those rare few like me, who think videos/podcasts are _glacial_ in nature, because you cannot _read_ them fast, here's a service that converts video/podcast audio to a printed transcript that's almost speed readable, except there is no punctuation.

He was certainly a unique individual, I'm very sorry he no longer can participate here. :(

Last edited:

windmills

Love Neville ahead of his time, Tom is part of Haze history but we are only talking about pure Haze at the moment. Mac did the THH or Posi Haze repro but the patent plant is pure Haze. We all know Posi Haze is Haze X Thai. Dubi should get an honorable mention for OTH. All love and respect to those who touched the plant before hand. The fact that we saw something in it after 60 years that no one else did well.....burn the witches.

Hey Sam 👋

Tom's (THH) is as "pure" as any other. Especially since no one knows the true lineage, or in the order in which or when the ingredients were exactly added. Funny how time (and good herb) will blur seemingly unimportant details at the time. For the record, which Sam (SS) has not corrected, according to Tom his haze came directly from Sam, and he had worked it, cared for it, and bred it for a sufficient length of time that Sam just went ahead and told him: "Go ahead, its yours (THH)". No one is sure if there is Indian in haze, or Thai, or both. It is a mongrel. To say it is pure is laughable at best. The only ones that might possibly "know" most of the story are the Haze Brothers. And they ain't telling. And that is in no way knocking or discounting what Sam knows. As far as Mac's contribution, he is many generations down the line. Respect, yes. Respect everyone. But for the record when Tom tried Mac's THH he called it "hay". Read so myself shortly after it was typed on his THH thread, which may or may not have been moderated (many were) since. In our own way we are all contributors, and merely borrowers. Here for just a short time. Peace

Nexus7

Tom's (THH) is as "pure" as any other. Especially since no one knows the true lineage, or in the order in which or when the ingredients were exactly added. Funny how time (and good herb) will blur seemingly unimportant details at the time. For the record, which Sam (SS) has not corrected, according to Tom his haze came directly from Sam, and he had worked it, cared for it, and bred it for a sufficient length of time that Sam just went ahead and told him: "Go ahead, its yours (THH)". No one is sure if there is Indian in haze, or Thai, or both. It is a mongrel. To say it is pure is laughable at best. The only ones that might possibly "know" most of the story are the Haze Brothers. And they ain't telling. And that is in no way knocking or discounting what Sam knows. As far as Mac's contribution, he is many generations down the line. Respect, yes. Respect everyone. But for the record when Tom tried Mac's THH he called it "hay". Read so myself shortly after it was typed on his THH thread, which may or may not have been moderated (many were) since. In our own way we are all contributors, and merely borrowers. Here for just a short time. Peace

That's not true about Tom Hill calling Madmac selection of THH "Hay".

Madmac never gave any flowers to Tom Hill for testing!

The sample Tom got sent he didn't even think it was THH ... he mentions a "mongy" high and grapefruit terps iirc

Nexus7

Love Neville ahead of his time, Tom is part of Haze history but we are only talking about pure Haze at the moment. Mac did the THH or Posi Haze repro but the patent plant is pure Haze. We all know Posi Haze is Haze X Thai. Dubi should get an honorable mention for OTH. All love and respect to those who touched the plant before hand. The fact that we saw something in it after 60 years that no one else did well.....burn the witches.

Hey Sam 👋

How many did you have to grow out to find that special individual?

Fyi you do realise @JohnnyChicago is not real happy about the patenting of Gollli, Madmac and his work?

And OT1 is the guy you should be thanking for OTH!

bigherb

Veteran

The sample Tom got sent he didn't even think it was THH ... he mentions a "mongy" high and grapefruit terps iirc
The Misinformation spread online is incredible

No one should listen to anything windmills says thats Haze related

BTW
Question after all these years can I edit my thread or is this not possible?

1luvbigherb

windmills

You are the one who is mistaken here, friend. In fhe future do not defend something you know not about.
I was there and reading the Tom Hill Haze thread when Tom Hill posted those very words: about it: "HAY".
That he had been "gifted" some of MadMac's Tom Hill Haze herb, and partook, and stated that it was: "hay".
You are the party that stands corrected. You are party that is mistaken. Don't call me out when you know not.

funkyhorse

Very rainy and foggy days are not of the liking of Ohz x Skunk from cultivators choice
Very hard times for all of the basin coming with dams crashing, storms and floods all over the place, more than 100mm of water expected to rain in the next 24 hours
Only 20 meter visibilty, very dangerous driving under this fog

Ohz x Skunk from Cultivators Choice had 2 months veg and between 70 and 77 days
All plants made 2,5 meters tall or more
It was a test for trichoderma treatment and it is succesful even they all had some botrytis made in their lastr 24 hours and had to chop them before it gets worse
The strain dont like the local humid weather and thanks to trichoderma plants arrived close to the end of flowering
So what hybridizes better with Haze, Skunk or NL?

Very productive airy fluffy and very sticky buds
I was very curious about this strain I am very happy to be able to try it
Ohz x Skunk 1
Ohz x skunk 1 (5).jpeg
Ohz x skunk 1 (8).jpeg
Ohz x skunk 1 (10).jpeg
Ohz x skunk 1 (11).jpeg

Ohz x Skunk 2
Ohz x skunk 2 (3).jpeg
Ohz x skunk 2 (5).jpeg
Ohz x skunk 2 (8).jpeg

Ohz x Skunk 3, weather was this bad, lot of fog very low visibility
This one needed a little bit more but they demand drier weather conditions and more sun
Ohz x skunk 3 (1).jpeg
Ohz x skunk 3 (3).jpeg
Ohz x skunk 3 (8).jpeg

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
ill call you out then ,
tom got his seeds from positronics ,
not directly from sams hand,
many have speculated there could be thai in that batch ,
as did i ,, it was so similar to some sour mango smelling thai we grew in northern oz ,
looked a dead ringer for it too ,, so there is a chance there is some in there ..

heirloomganja

Where is that information posted ?

1luvbigherb
Better ask @JohnnyChicago
View attachment 18998246
View attachment 18998247
View attachment 18998261 View attachment 18998262

Few upclose pics after initialdrying, excuse the quality . I'm going to take more pics of what's still curing

The trichome production was impressive on some phenos

Much love and Respect to All the Haze heads who have contributed in this thread.

Much Thanks and Big ups to All our brothers who've spread and preserved this Gem All these years . SAMS / Dubi / Johnny Chicago/ Mad Mac/ Goli

1luvbigherb
What is the aroma like from the flowers on those photos above?

Nexus7

You are the one who is mistaken here, friend. In fhe future do not defend something you know not about.
I was there and reading the Tom Hill Haze thread when Tom Hill posted those very words: about it: "HAY".
That he had been "gifted" some of MadMac's Tom Hill Haze herb, and partook, and stated that it was: "hay".
You are the party that stands corrected. You are party that is mistaken. Don't call me out when you know not.

-deleted namecalllll,,, NOT welcome-

Everyone who knows Tom knows he's an old blowhard and he talks a lot of trash too.

The sample was in no way "hay" even if Tom may have said that at one stage. His original report was mongy dizzy high (whatever that means) with grapefruit terps. He didn't like the smoke and didn't feel it was pure THH.

I only send him the sample to confirm if it was real THH as it clearly has indica blood in it just like some of the plants from his latest repro!

Last edited by a moderator:

windmills

ill call you out then ,
tom got his seeds from positronics ,
not directly from sams hand,
many have speculated there could be thai in that batch ,
as did i ,, it was so similar to some sour mango smelling thai we grew in northern oz ,
looked a dead ringer for it too ,, so there is a chance there is some in there ..
Perhaps some misunderstanding. I did not say that Sam "handed" it to Tom. I said he got it from Sam and it was originally Sam's work. Tom worked it, grew it, and bred it, and eventually Sam gave him the okay that it was all his, whereby he named it Tom Hill Haze. If you have a different story than that stated by Tom himself I am all ears. Peace

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
and eventually Sam gave him the okay that it was all his, whereby he named it Tom Hill Haze. If you have a different
yea this bit sounds a little make believe to be honest ,
like some fairy tale story , hahaha ,,

i dont think tom named it thh , i think the public did that ,
anyhow , and we all lived happily ever after i guess ,, lol ..

Nexus7

-deleted namecalllll,,, NOT welcome-

Everyone who knows Tom knows he's an old blowhard and he talks a lot of trash too.

The sample was in no way "hay" even if Tom may have said that at one stage. His original report was mongy dizzy high (whatever that means) with grapefruit terps. He didn't like the smoke and didn't feel it was pure THH.

I only send him the sample to confirm if it was real THH as it clearly has indica blood in it just like some of the plants from his latest repro!

Way to go mod! I have no problems with you deleting the name calling but you just deleted the most important part of the post.

I know because I was involved! Windmills thinks he knows because he just read about it!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
When Tom was asked what he considered hay his answer was anything that did not blow his head off.

Most people refer to hay as a low quality plant that taste more like lawn clippings than actual decent quality herb. That is not at all what Tom said. He said hay is anything that does not blow his head off. This was said because everyone including Tom seeks the legendary "acid" pheno that is found in approximately 5% of plants.

Not that complicated really.

windmills

yea this bit sounds a little make believe to be honest ,
like some fairy tale story , hahaha ,,

i dont think tom named it thh , i think the public did that ,
anyhow , and we all lived happily ever after i guess ,, lol ..

Like I said, if you know better than what Tom Hill stated I, and the rest of us, are all ears. Please.

hahaha ... anyhow , and we all lived happily ever after, I guess .. lol ..

And, after the public started calling it THH, he adopted the name. Money talks. Rght? See his last grow (THH).

We can all nit pick so as to bicker and fight, but that is not what Cannabis is supposed to be about. Peace friend

goingrey

Perhaps some misunderstanding. I did not say that Sam "handed" it to Tom. I said he got it from Sam and it was originally Sam's work. Tom worked it, grew it, and bred it, and eventually Sam gave him the okay that it was all his, whereby he named it Tom Hill Haze. If you have a different story than that stated by Tom himself I am all ears. Peace
Tom bought the seeds from Positronics. Wernard/Positronics originally got it from Sam, but that was a couple decades prior and who knows what happened in between.

Sam didn't "give him the okay" but instead had an issue with Tom calling it "Original Haze", and suggested "Tom Hill Haze" instead.