Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You made good points Chamba

Originally posted by wallyduck
    also the plants cannot afford any set backs , just one set back can cost u a few ounces at the harvest ....
    Well said!!!
    Keep It Green & Growing But Don´t Forget The Smokin!
    Peace Out Growers!

Fly Free Angel!!!
    -Medjool-
    R.I.P

My hash/oil thread
    African Strains
    Testing my cross: Neville´s Haze x Purps
    Some Blockhead pix & macros

Comment

dont wanna clutter up this thread with discussions that are off topic ,, but love to chat a bit more on tropical growing in this thread for those that are wanting to share their experiences etc ...

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...94#post1569694

Comment

Heres a quick pic of my original haze at 6 weeks bloom,she's really pileing the resin on now to.

Plant a Seed
        &
        Free The Weed

https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/crazy-x-seeds/

Comment

Nice spear Matt!!

Wanna see that finish well now.......
          Update soon,glad someones growing Ohaze as we speak!
          Soon i bet ill do one or 2 outdoors BIG ofcorse...
          Peace!!

Comment

Tom's haze

Got my seeds from CBF, dont have any new pics but this is the keeper plant.

Absolutely mindbending when grown perfectly, cant wait to see what pops from the OHazeXSt#3 cross I made...

Comment

A question for Sam on Original Haze:

I was wondering whether the real Purple Haze was a phenotype of Original Haze, a hybrid resulting from a cross with Original Haze, or neither? Also, if it were a cross, do you know what kind of purple strain it was bred with?
              OldPath's Grow Journal: Original Haze, Satori, and others

CBG's Sandstorm in organic soil

Himalaya Gold in DWC

ACE Bangi Haze in DWC/Bubbler

"What came through the closed door was the realization - not the knowledge, for this wasn't verbal or abstract - but the direct, total awareness, from the inside, so to say, as Love as the primary and fundamental fact. These words, of course, have a kind of indecency and must necessarily ring false, seem like twaddle. But the fact remains... I was this fact; or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that this fact occupied the place where I had been"
              -Aldous Huxley

"I believe that love is a better teacher than a sense of duty, at least for me." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Purple Haze was Original Haze with Columbian bloodlines.

-SamS

Comment

purple haze was O.haze with colombian bloodlines

U ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have always wondered why a purple brickweed ''almost seedles '' was the closest plant i have seen to the o.haze !!!!

man u make my day !!!!!!!!!!!

colombian purple was one of a kind ,, such an early bloow for me

my friends

what is the deal with that PURPLE COLOMBIAN ,, do u know about it sam,, please teach me some ,, ?!?!
                  Last edited by ElectroSticky; 03-17-2008, 17:17.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Skunkman
                    Purple Haze was Original Haze with Columbian bloodlines.

-SamS
                    Thank you very much for your reply.
                    OldPath's Grow Journal: Original Haze, Satori, and others

CBG's Sandstorm in organic soil

Himalaya Gold in DWC

ACE Bangi Haze in DWC/Bubbler

"What came through the closed door was the realization - not the knowledge, for this wasn't verbal or abstract - but the direct, total awareness, from the inside, so to say, as Love as the primary and fundamental fact. These words, of course, have a kind of indecency and must necessarily ring false, seem like twaddle. But the fact remains... I was this fact; or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that this fact occupied the place where I had been"
                    -Aldous Huxley

"I believe that love is a better teacher than a sense of duty, at least for me." - Albert Einstein

Comment

I hope this isn't off topic too much, but is there any chance that I could finish Original Thai Haze x Skunk at 42 degrees north? First frost approx. October 20th-Early November. I don't think I can, but thought I should ask.
                      Your best you try, to harm I and I, Aiming to kill.
                      But I love you still Cause you are here to make prophecy fulfill.

Comment

Haze Heaven!!!

RED BLOOD SATIVA!!!

I had red blood from 2 female Hawaiian Snow of Greenhouse 2005 selection. (Still got 1girl in the room.)
                        -Also must say JLP's Phoenix Haze has been my first real relation with haze and it is very good... (Proven fine in crosses too and especially the full 17week large cola pheno girl with Mississippi Mud as daddy)

-I've just reduced my mother collection dramatically due to an accident during holiday, but the most precious ones are safe, and it only make room for new blood too. All in all I'm happy with it. So I will soon get things down to sprout more satties. Have still some Phoenix (got 15-16 from JLP), ACE OT haze f12 x m6, annaC Colombian f2, and awaiting ZAMAL from GN. Would be fun to get some regular tfd or Seddsman OH too... Need a new box for them anyways I guess.
                        We Are Scientists We Do Genetics
                        We Leave Religion To The Psychos And Fanatics

Grinderman 2007

Comment

any info on that Purple colombian would be much apreciatted

thanks Sam...

Comment

It was not purple Colombian, it was Original Haze with Colombian bloodlines.

-SamS

Comment

I got some freebies, so we will see what happens. I got a few tricks up my sleves as long as the thieves and vampires leave me alone, I will get good bud from them. I will give these girls no choice but to finish for me
                              Your best you try, to harm I and I, Aiming to kill.
                              But I love you still Cause you are here to make prophecy fulfill.

Comment

It was not purple Colombian, it was Original Haze with Colombian bloodlines.
                                Thank you Sam... The pheno hunt is on

Comment

Working...
                                X