What's new

Orange Diesel Intro

G

mm hope when i get around to these they wont be watered down hehe
i know we'll cross paths but i hope its pure, like i see in the pics, those sick pictures...

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
Oh hell yeah.

5620OD-Day63Fem5.jpg

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Thanks. So after sampling 3 out of 5 of the seeded plants and three of the non seeded ones I dont think you need to worry about any watered down versions of this strain. Its pretty potent stuff. After all the work I put into Holy Grail the Orange Diesel turned out to be a result of timing and misfortune [ the orange half of the OD line only produced a few females of the seeds I had so I was unable to keep that strain going.] that still ended up making a great keeper strain.

In addition to good potency, the taste and smell is a nice improvement over the standard nycd smell. Makes ya wonder if they could have made car exhaust smell like anything why did they stick with the original smell? :chin:

I pulled out eight of the nicer colas while there was some decent sun coming thru the window and snapped these pix.

ECUG

Cant wait to see these at sbay. Im dying to try some. My mouth is officially watering.

Last edited:

Wonderon

Awesome job, I need some of that green thumb. Definently share these please. I have only had nycd once and it was phenominal. I will be on the look out on sbay also.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Thanks for the patient wait folks. OD is now available at Seedbay in the private breeders section. Ive been smoking it for a few weeks now and Im still impressed.

R

Ronley

Verite they look amazing. the orange strain sounds like it comes from Positronics:

Strain : Old Ed
Breeder : Positronics
Environment : Indoor,GreenHouse
Origin : Holland

One of five creations from Positronics, this is a dark green and poten Skunk crossed with Citral for a unique combination of taste, yield and kick.

I picked up a pack of Old Ed, from Nol in the Haarlem hemp museum in 2001. and used this strain to cross a few of my own strains. Its really potent Citrusy Nuroli smelling weed. I love it.
Good luck on this.

2buds

Looks good Verite. Mad Pill-man you always have a sense of humor in all you do. Looks worth opening a seedbay account for. Nice work! :yes:

S

stonedeconomist

if she smokes half as good as she looks you have created something amazing.

Grendelkhan

Its late and i have to admit that i have been trolling your seeds. So I am just going to bid. I have 2 of your 10 packs of the Lemon Stinky and have dropped 2 bids at 7hrs to go on this one and the holygrail that you got out there. I plan on growing your beans out for my personal headstash. So here's to it being late night in Cali and noone left up to bid!!! I will try to post a show of what these beans do of course...
Late
Khan.

Hammer

Orange Diesel

Orange Diesel

Orange Diesel.......I am crazy for Diesel. Had too pick up a pack. Looks so dank. :jump: