What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve had plants in that room that actually did hit the ceiling I usually just bend them down also I’m careful not to place anything directly under the bulbs…They usually offset a bit

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here’s the next mother plant vegging away ... “Sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy”.
B4ED2095-F842-4F08-ADDE-FF98951B313C.jpeg

Chi13

ICMag Donor
^^Looks like the plants are staring out the window pining for the outdoors. Too cold by the looks! Reminds me of cats or dogs sitting at the window.

I been vaping on my Nevs x C5Mango for a couple of weeks and enjoying it. The effect is quite balanced. Out of only 2 plants I have one pheno that has a beautiful euphoric kick that keeps taking me higher. This is the one I like best. Still have a few seeds and I will grow this one again.
Click image for larger version  Name:	NHXC5m phen1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	169.1 KB ID:	18045900

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What you’re displaying is pretty much what all of the Phenotypes looked like for me (except for the one that I kept , my number five) The reason I kept her was strictly because of the bud structure & the fast flowing… fortunately she has the nice 👍 flavor and a nice clear type of high to match…The other phenotypes we’re also Good may have actually been better from an eclectic standpoint

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
^^Looks like the plants are staring out the window pining for the outdoors. Too cold by the looks! Reminds me of cats or dogs sitting at the window.

I been vaping on my Nevs x C5Mango for a couple of weeks and enjoying it. The effect is quite balanced. Out of only 2 plants I have one pheno that has a beautiful euphoric kick that keeps taking me higher. This is the one I like best. Still have a few seeds and I will grow this one again.

looks delightful chi,
really good looking bud ,
and sounds like other desired boxes are being ticked with her too ,
to me "shes got the look " ,, lol ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
yep same here , theres a few seeds id like to go back and get too , hahaha ..
to be honest the second half of the 80s was better for me , i think you have a few years on me star ,
i wasnt born till 68 ....

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Born :gaga: on April 17’th ..1961 … Thanks Mom ! For bringing me into this world ( & Dad ) I was fortunate to be blessed with two fantastic parents

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only seeds that I would really want to have from back then in the early 80s would be the Buddha Thai a.k.a. the chocolate Thai … It would’ve been quite possible because it was not out of the question to come across a stray seed in a large stash ..it was Thai and it was slightly hermaphroditic

Chi13

ICMag Donor
The only seeds that I would really want to have from back then in the early 80s would be the Buddha Thai a.k.a. the chocolate Thai … It would’ve been quite possible because it was not out of the question to come across a stray seed in a large stash ..it was Thai and it was slightly hermaphroditic
I don't know if we got Chocolate Thai here? I just remember Thai Sticks, but they were pretty much gone by the early 80s from what I recall. We did have something called buddha but not sure what it was.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Born :gaga: on April 17’th ..1961 … Thanks Mom ! For bringing me into this world ( & Dad ) I was fortunate to be blessed with two fantastic parents
I was born in '6x, and also have fantastic parents, although they never approved of my cannabis use. My dad did let me grow though, so I wouldn't give those nasty drug pushers money. Hehe:ying:

One day I will learn the art of multiquoting. It's a goal I hope to achieve before I turn 60.

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I don't know if we got Chocolate Thai here? I just remember Thai Sticks, but they were pretty much gone by the early 80s from what I recall. We did have something called buddha but not sure what it was.

yea im not sure about the chocolate thai either , never got anything called that anyhow ,
when i started we got some thai sticks/buddha sticks , beginning of the 80s ,
and not really a lot of them, we got a last dash of golden thai or golden buddha , not on the stick in 84 that lasted till 85 ,
and that was it,

we did get a bit of compressed stuff later in the early 90s that turns out to be the same as they have in thailand now,
its from laos as far as we can ascertain ....

i got some seed from a mate in around 2001 called golden buddha,
wished id taken more care to strike them ,
they had been in his fridge for about 16 years he said ,
but i put them al in at once and nothing came up ,
darn shame ... i didnt really realise the value of them to be honest or i would have been more careful,
there was a good hundred or so there too ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I was born in '63, and also have fantastic parents, although they never approved of my cannabis use. My dad did let me grow though, so I wouldn't give those nasty drug pushers money. Hehe:ying:

One day I will learn the art of multiquoting. It's a goal I hope to achieve before I turn 60.

haha if u ever do please share the knowledge with the rest of us ....

i had a cool mum , she went hippy when i was about 13 ,, thankfully as i was just starting to toke weed,
i pinched half a thai stick off her , and figured it was a bit of a waste on her anyhow because it was so strong , hahahaha ..

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
haha if u ever do please share the knowledge with the rest of us ....

i had a cool mum , she went hippy when i was about 13 ,, thankfully as i was just starting to toke weed,
i pinched half a thai stick off her , and figured it was a bit of a waste on her anyhow because it was so strong , hahahaha ..

I was born in '63, and also have fantastic parents, although they never approved of my cannabis use. My dad did let me grow though, so I wouldn't give those nasty drug pushers money. Hehe:ying:

Not that hard..:)

Latest posts

Latest posts