What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants look awesome star crash . Makes me even more excited to see what I find in my beans. I went 11 for 11 but one was really lagging so I moved on without it so 10 starts. 6 of the C5/Mango x C5/Mango and 4 of the Mango Fat x C5/Mango.

Hell yeah ! :)

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amazing finish.

Looks remarkably similar to an NL pheno I found in Nevils haze mango packs, out of 30 seeds run found exactly one. 'Marbles' pheno smelled meaty, yielded poorly, shorter plant with lower stretch compared to her siblings. The smoke had the haze after burn smell, but the high had too much sedation.

I always thought a plant like this/that with the right terps and effect would be wonderful to keep in the garden for a long time. Obviously we tossed ours, missed on many criteria for our garden. This plant reminds me of those packs, but clearly better selection towards useful plants. At least I hope you haven't been lucky!! I would hope and suspect that's not the case, Wally seems to make wonderful selections based on his past works and reputation.

I hope she has a very hazey effect. We really enjoy that electric mind racing stupour of some haze.:yummy:

We always look for good haze plant without 100% haze growing characteristics hahaha.

Thanks for sharing your grow:thank you:
I’ll get back to you with the smoke test when that happens:joint:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here’s the last one ... coming down tomorrow ...
34223759-90FC-48D2-A2B5-5FA7D756C880.jpeg
49D6E349-A4AF-4D0C-9DA8-90286C0CF00D.jpeg
2EEC4311-88BD-4996-B500-E3D700CA1D7D.jpeg
D603D63F-14D4-4721-90FE-096B229A055E.jpeg
C8E36698-7E1A-4936-BBE1-3E858273F90E.jpeg
868C4B4F-955C-472F-B138-24C48201B0FF.jpeg

Goodherb

Here’s the last one ... coming down tomorrow ...

Heavy is the head that wears the crown 👑.
just a place to rest it's weary head. That is what is call a roper dope !
Star ,you was hand a stack deck ,by wally.so you was set to win !

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Check it out guys ... peeked up close & this plant has been under light for about a week-already getting some re~veg ...quick as a whip :woohoo::whip:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
everything goes at record speed at your place star ,
im glad u will get to grow those girls again ...

anything dry enough for a quick test toke yet??

Last edited:

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Yeah man looks like Id smoke that one too!!! Wow...now that is a proper haze hybrid! Looks very much like my old skunk in structure..Beautiful plant, superbly grown!

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks very tokeable star,
does it have a nice strong aroma to go with the nice look??

Yes they have an aroma , it’s not hugely overpowering and I just can’t put a good description to it other than it’s extremely appealing...When I run the clones a better job can be done & really get to know them even more... Donald Mallard You made an awesome Haze hybrid that gets you high as a kite , done around 12 weeks or less & frosty , chunky and bountiful:bow:What I really like is the actual consistency of the flower I have to say it reminds me of a bit my old super silver haze from way way back ... SSH 2003 >>>
4CCCAACF-9777-455E-A46D-4546A8EA226B.jpeg

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
great news star ,
i know you really liked that old ssh ,
so i feel its a good compliment they are comparable ,
a nice reason to smile today man ,
big thumbs up mr star ....

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey star crash...well done...not sure if im seeing that correct...but do you leave the twigs on in the bags your curing in ?

TheDarkStorm Good morning .... Actually that plant was my favorite and it was the last one to come down, I haven’t been even able to manicure her yet so yeah she’s in the bag & still on the stem:kitty:

TheDarkStorm

TheDarkStorm Good morning .... Actually that plant was my favorite and it was the last one to come down, I haven’t been even able to manicure her yet so yeah she’s in the bag & still on the stem:kitty:

Just a tip for you star crash....I would remove most of those
main stems when bagging it like that....ive found it can effects the scent....it can tend to come out duller...