What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Hi Funkyhorse looks nice some Haze lines do go brown with a cure with Thai lines all Thai lines we grew but one all went brown from harvest to dry with zero cure i have even seen Red brown.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
IMG_2411 (2).JPG
Thought i would post up a pic of the male NH his been cut back a few times now
IMG_2412 (2).JPG

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
A big engineer company here in the Netherlands did research about the use of different kind of rock dust in agriculture, because the soil was exhausted and the farmers had to use more fertilizers to get the same kind of yields they normally have in past years.Outcome of the research was that the farmers could use less fertilizers and thnx to the rock dust the yields also increased.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
West side of valley much the same mex......and being sandy/salt buildup .....played out with no regard to sustainability.....living soils = harmony....

ganj on.....

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@@hempy

20210602_161640.jpg

j/k LOL

Attachments

• 20210602_161640.jpg
    20210602_161640.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 14

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OH X THH. I can only hope for a female. It's gonna take a while. Might use a sexing test kit. Fed every 3 days or when the medium has dried enough to need it. Wet/dry cycles are very important. 450ppm, Ph6.5

Lookin good :good:

If you ask me...at first sight I'd say it's THH :dance013:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Raco looks interesting what is it clones or seed

C'mon hempy...mate ...I was just joking .

A heirloom strain around here...I grew up eating buckets of apricots...prunus armeniaca IIRC

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
On my first cup of Coffee here Raco still not fully operational lol.

I grew up on a farm to and i ate lots of apricots to still love them.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
02:40 here hempy
I still miss first coffee with kaiki :artist::tiphat:

While sampling his very first Peyote Purple & Mangobiche ...much respect :tiphat:

TheDarkStorm

Raco met MEDUSA i am told she looks like Mangobiche

That looks really good hempy, mind giving us a little insight to what she is.....reminds me of a old Brazilian I held once...looks nice, has the style more of a older south american structure to it than some of those around now.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
That looks really good hempy, mind giving us a little insight to what she is.....reminds me of a old Brazilian I held once...looks nice, has the style more of a older south american structure to it than some of those around now.

hi Dark its a MM i thought soon as i saw her go into flower that looks Colombian my self also most had her frame one i think has thrown more to what i think looks Thai.

LostTribe

Premium user
Kee's Old School Haze from Super Sativa Seed Club = Hz x Sk

Yes and the pics confirm it is not even a pure haze.

I too keep swearing not to buy any more seeds as I have more than I could ever run. I think collecting seeds is more addictive than smoking grass.

Breeders Retail still had original THH last time I checked. Todds was out of stock a while back. Todds finished a bit quicker, some of the THH seem to be 14+. Out of my small sample THH has one that might go forever but the others are pretty close to 14.

The quick THH I have quick dried a sample of so far is nothing spectacular, certainly not hay, but just an initial test and the others look amazing and I am sure that one of these ladies or their progeny will produce that 1/100 special lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.