What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

acespicoli

add money= :deadhorse :off2:
I imagine there is a Brazilian and a Colombian farmer laughing at the lot of you
same way its always been tho someone felling like they own something, they only renting
yall a limited edition and one day the bottom gon fall out but haze will survive you
just as it did for thousands of years before your greedy hands got a hold on it
you cant take it with you:beat-dead
:snap out of it:

spread not the seeds of hate, :bow:but share love and be good to one another:huggg:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
And I dont know why fixate on nevil's haze:beat-dead

???

It seems much more interesting to work the Seedsman or Tods repro from SamS or Tom Hill... or haze-4-dayz....punto rojo or Colombian Gold

Original Haze itself is something that is interesting and unexplored

Nevils Haze was the strongest haze on the market and continued to be why people grew it.

I find it laughable you or any one else for that matter some how think Nevils Haze is a substandard line to the list you posted.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
i think he is talking about the current offerings ,
which it sounds like you havent tried so obviously cant comment on ,
why dont u give them a try , and even some pure haze ,
seems like there is a bunch of pure haze around worth trying at the moment ....

herbgreen

Veteran
Nevils Haze was the strongest haze on the market and continued to be why people grew it.

I find it laughable you or any one else for that matter some how think Nevils Haze is a substandard line to the list you posted.

:lightning:

Damnit hempy :bashhead:

I'm telling you almost no one has access to the nevils haze of legend

They barely know what it is ...Its up to you If you want them to have it or not

Pretty sure its gone........ask around

I am starting to be of the thoughts that most of the good weed was really imported

This bullshit seed catalog stuff only killed the imports

:yappy:

Come on hempy The truth is we dont have Nevil'shaze to compare Not the one you are referring to anyway

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
:lightning:

Damnit hempy :bashhead:

I'm telling you almost no one has access to the nevils haze of legend

They barely know what it is ...Its up to you If you want them to have it or not

Pretty sure its gone........ask around

I am starting to be of the thoughts that most of the good weed was really imported

This bullshit seed catalog stuff only killed the imports

:yappy:

Come on hempy The truth is we dont have Nevil'shaze to compare Not the one you are referring to anyway

I honestly cant say what the current Nevils haze is like as i have not grown any.

I can only go by what i my self have grown and have seen but also what others grew and reported up until 2011 as that's when i really stopped reading most smoke reports.

All the Haze lines i have are special the only one i didn't like was SSH.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Apart from making fresh seed so i dont loos lines i have wanted to breed a Haze type line now for 2 decades.

If a few out door growers that only wanted to make seed for next years grow could strike gold and make haze why cant any of us ?.

Most keep living in the past and that's fine but i dont see to many out there standing on there own work all i see is people re combining genetics others did 30 plus years ago.

I plan on using non dutched genetics to try and create something like Haze i even have a name for it have for 2 decades to.

Finding the right combination was key.

herbgreen

Veteran
An that's exactly right They are special

And they are up to you to look after

Try to convince someone to grow that crazy nevil plant???

It might be preserved by people in the know if you get the seeds out there :tiphat:

Maybe just to the right sativa growers :ying:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I honestly cant say what the current Nevils haze is like as i have not grown any.

I can only go by what i my self have grown and have seen but also what others grew and reported up until 2011 as that's when i really stopped reading most smoke reports.

All the Haze lines i have are special the only one i didn't like was SSH.

Hence why I wished I would have bought some 10 years ago. Don’t see a point in the new version. Maybe someone will prove the new stock still holds some fire. I’m all ears on the old NH and would love to get my hands on some.

What are thoughts on Old School BA. Was looking at their MM x NH21. Seems ridiculously expensive but wondering if anyone has experience with them?

RingtailCanyon

Just look at the Musashi’s Nevil haze grow thread on mrnice site. Looks pretty damn legit to me.
I got tired of all the factions and ordered some original haze from Todd.

herbgreen

Veteran
Just look at the Musashi’s Nevil haze grow thread on mrnice site. Looks pretty damn legit to me.
I got tired of all the factions and ordered some original haze from Todd.

You mean the thread with 'the doors' in it?

yes, they do look good.....If they are recent seeds That'sgood

https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/threads/...e.16969/page-5

He says 4 yr old seeds which is encouraging

I think theres alot of phenos ......musashi is like an expert or whatever Great grow he did that's for sure:plant grow:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
You mean the thread with 'the doors' in it?

yes, they do look good.....If they are recent seeds That'sgood

https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/threads/...e.16969/page-5

He says 4 yr old seeds which is encouraging

I think theres alot of phenos ......musashi is like an expert or whatever Great grow he did that's for sure:plant grow:

Those definitely look nice. 4 years old in 2020, so going on 5 or 6. Maybe worth a pack to explore.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tod offers 30 hybrid strains with ON Haze Male = Original Haze x Nevil Haze aka ON Haze and only offers 3 strains i can see X with just the pure Original Haze , why is that ?
because Original Haze although very nice is not a patch on Nevil Haze.
if Original Haze was that good why did he need to use a Nevil Haze / Original Haze combo ? , and try diss Neville but use his strain in his whole catalouge .
anyone who chats with him ask him this question for us.
As you Original Haze heads im sure would of preferred an Original Haze hybrid line instead of Original Haze/ Nevil Haze ?

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Good morning from the bright but cool Sierra Nevada.

We Had the 4th frost of this season this morning. I'm not sure what the temperature is now (our new kitten, Maggot, broke my outdoor digital min/max yesterday) but I guess it's around 16c.

I'm pleased to say that the Original Haze seeds have safely arrived at their mountain destination; Admittedly our address is not quite as Poetic as brother Montuno's, but they've done extremely well to get here so quickly and intact. As you say star, very tiny little seeds. Some of the best weed I've ever grown come from little dudes like these.
Very excited for next year and the future.

Thank you very much indeed Star.

I have another package, hopefully arriving soon, with some interesting genetics.

Panama / Honduras crossed to Honduras
Mulanje x Malawi Ethiopia
Tom Hill Haze x Zamal (Mango carrot pheno)
Colombian Punto Rojo x Jamaican crossed to Mulanje

Going to be an interesting year ahead.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent news:woohoo: Hombre! It’s giving me much pleasure to see that these are starting to show up and mostly in good shape ..I just want to make one thing absolutely perfectly clear > the seeds were derived from the plants that came from the seeds that :artist:JC gifted me… he put many years into selection and growing to get to where he got… The seeds that I’m sharing were from three females and five males in an accidental open pollination they were all in the same room and I didn’t take the males out in time I didn’t even discover this until I started to harvest the haze… that being said I’ve already grown out the seeds … and from what I observed it’s a true breeding line because they looked identical to the parent plants and most importantly the effects were the same…There’s enough seeds in each gift to find what you’re looking for…no hay here :)

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve got four more people who are special requests.. those will be going out as soon as the snowstorm allows me to get to the post office ..then after that I’ll be making another general offer…peace from Star Crash

harvestreaper

Veteran
Apart from making fresh seed so i dont loos lines i have wanted to breed a Haze type line now for 2 decades.

If a few out door growers that only wanted to make seed for next years grow could strike gold and make haze why cant any of us ?.

Most keep living in the past and that's fine but i dont see to many out there standing on there own work all i see is people re combining genetics others did 30 plus years ago.

I plan on using non dutched genetics to try and create something like Haze i even have a name for it have for 2 decades to.

Finding the right combination was key.

hg3.jpg
acapulco gold x uhkrul currently at f3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts