No announcement yet.

Ethos Genetics Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAS REALLY PUMPED UP ABOUT THEIR GENETICS, HEY how about In House Genetics just finished their Sugar Cane and give it a 10+ great genetics also expensive like ethro should check their gear out also have Apex ; one of six strain in their pack (banger)

Comment

Sorry RIU ?

Comment

Originally posted by airplane View Post
        Sorry RIU ?
        Rollitup... another grow forum

Comment

Or do a google search for "sshz and ethos" and many of my grows will show up on the first page..........

Comment

Originally posted by LordOfTheNugZ7 View Post
            Rollitup... another grow forum

That site is controlled by scum . Stay away , no freedom of speech allowed there.

Comment

i have the Banger Pack and onp\ly the memberry and shunk hero popped apex and Lulac didn't pop at 50% germination rate with Big D left These we their heavy yielders but memberry wasn't a heavy yielder I have Wedding cake (6) coming and I have Orange Velvet Underground (5 seeds)and a Memberry 5 pack - have heard the the best one is Madradian cookie buy some and also ave heard mixed reviews about their strains . I hope the one a recently go are going to be OK Have skunk hero at week 3 of veg also have 2 Sugar Cane (In House) which are twice a big a skunk hero (by be it's alate /slow grower. Keep me informed about you progress with Ethos Peace

Comment

I just have just ran a Memberry an it's not a heavy yielder but good smoke It has a moderate yield

Comment

sure wish I could find some Sweet Zanity have looked at many banks "sold out"

Comment

It's discontinued.......as are many of their best strains. It seems only the poorer strains stay around for the long term.

Comment

A friend is running the Mandarin Zkittlez for first time, seems to really like it

Comment

Originally posted by G13Fan View Post
                        That site is controlled by scum . Stay away , no freedom of speech allowed there.
                        I don't really care what you think about it, I was answering someone's question.

In one sentence you attempt to control my freedom by telling me what to do, then turn around and accuse others of freedom oppression- this renders your opinion completely impotent and invalid and also means you are just wasting my time along w others.

It is unwelcome and unappreciated.

Comment

they are nuts over there though to be fair

Comment

Originally posted by G13Fan View Post
                            Roll us up is a joke
                            I eat legos

Comment

Originally posted by LordOfTheNugZ7 View Post
                              I don't really care what you think about it, I was answering someone's question.

In one sentence you attempt to control my freedom by telling me what to do, then turn around and accuse others of freedom oppression- this renders your opinion completely impotent and invalid and also means you are just wasting my time along w others.

It is unwelcome and unappreciated.
                              Your a fuken lunatic...don't really care what you think about it, I was answering someone's question.

In one sentence you attempt to control my freedom by telling me what to do, then turn around and accuse others of freedom oppression- this renders your opinion completely impotent and invalid and also means you are just wasting my time along w

Don't you have an antifa rally to support?
                              I eat legos

Comment

they remind me of some old 90's strains.... but I tried to grow the Purple Majick from a clone and what a pain........but like some older 90's strains the buzz got a lot better after curing over 6 months

Comment

Working...
                                X