What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Terp Heavy Sativas

Mystic Funk

I think you can't go wrong with:
Satori from mandala seeds. smells and tastes like skittles candy
Congo from ace seeds has a similar candy smell and taste
Strawberry blue from w.o.s has a lip smacking strawberry menthol smell and taste.
Ghost train haze smells good and the high will melt your face off.
I also have sensi star and it has a very strong smell and taste. it hard to put my finger on what that smell is. but I love it.

peace!
-mystic

Morphote

Veteran
Brushed a 2010 MNS stock SSH (#5) got hit in the face with some Jack Herrer type sharp citrus funk.

M.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
If I were to get nostalgic, and wish I would've kept something, I’d rewind to when I had Paradise’s Swiss Bliss. It was sublime. Their Dutch Dragon fit the strong terp bill too. In fact, I recently grabbed a five pack of fems, hoping to find a girl like the ones I recall. Sadly, Swiss Bliss is no more.

...Strawberry blue from w.o.s has a lip smacking strawberry menthol smell and taste...

Very interesting. I have one (a freebie) ten days from flip right now. It’s been the standout from go. The best stem-rub of the bunch, by far. Really interested in her.

subrovka

Check out Rare Dankness' Ghost Train Haze. I haven't grown it yet but I've smoked it. Very nice and very, very intense in the smell and taste department.

:yeahthats exactly what i wanted to say but i don´t know if it counts, there is a lot of OG in the phenotypes..however the GTH#1 is def one of the terpiest (sativa hybrid) strain i put my hands on so far!

nksv

dudes, what's the difference between something a Ghost Train Haze and Destroyer. I am now licking my lips for both. haha

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we should make a list,,, loads of good terp heavy suggestions in this thread ,i wish to remember and try

keep the ideas an thoughts coming you guys,,,im realy liking the ideas of what to run

anyone ran seedsmans sugar haze,,,?

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Chaco's Neville Haze crosses are spot on, IME! You might be able to score a pack for cheap from the bay, if you are lucky!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Mextiza especially oaxacan phenos amazing terps

I agree with you. oaxacan79 is amazing genetics. usually when you need your sativa to be heavy terp, you need to use indica... but with oaxacan79 you dont have to....

this is mextasy(toms haze x oaxacan79bx) super loud terps! and zero indica in it. thats why it beats amnesia and ghost train haze all around...

fetch

Latest posts

Latest posts