What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

GreenAndFast

image_2072905.jpg
image_2072906.jpg
The mango Thai has now had a 6 month cure and is fantastic. Wonderful lime, chocolate and mango smell. Reminds me of a Malawi I grew a few years ago. Forgot to update you guys. Haven't been here for a while...

Last edited:

funkyhorse

Funkyhorse what make you think they'll re-veg, are you at the equator?

Hi there Mat
I didnt see this post before. Well, I basically have no clue about growing and I read at forums that plants reveg after winter solstice but in my environment which is outside of the tropics they keep flowering all winter and I guess today after spring equinox they could probably keep floweriing a few more weeks before they start revegging. It is my first time growing outdoors during winter and I just started growing 3 years ago so I have plenty to learn, these first 3 years feels like a BA degree and next years will probably be the MA

Winter grow Seedsman Skunkman Range Swazi Skunk
Amazing germination like all seeds out of catalogue since long time coming from SamS. 10 out of 10 in 3 days in winter weather
Very difficult strain for my environment. Out of 10 plants, 4 were intersex. It is not a strain for humid weather, a lot of mold problems
This one is the plant with no problems with mold. It showed sex as boy but very soon after going outdoors it decided he wanted to be a girl
This is my second intersex girl I let live, grown in 1,3 liter pot. Very nice smells this one. At least I will get to try some Swazi, I am curious about southafrican weed,never smoked any
Swazi skunk Ladyboy (3).jpeg
Swazi skunk Ladyboy (4).jpeg
Swazi skunk Ladyboy (2).jpeg
Swazi skunk Ladyboy (5).jpeg
Swazi skunk Ladyboy (6).jpeg

olday

Veteran
Malawi coming in fairly dense for what she is, second run with her - strong up and trippy high but… burnt rubber terps that I’m personally not a fan of. Will dig through more seeds for next time.

Attachments

• B2132224-57C5-45BC-8043-9D112874162E.jpeg
    B2132224-57C5-45BC-8043-9D112874162E.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 32

vermontman

and you work on inbreeding it? I know many people who are looking for cherry terps and dont want to use cherry pie :D

Hey Bud!
Sorry I missed you post!
I have no plans to line breed Purple Satellite though it would be an easy great candidate should come stable almost immediately and I am always flattered when people work with my lines.
I just have my hands full carrying several lines. And so many I wish I could. So I focus on just a few so the quality stays high and consistent. I feel it is better to do a few great than many just good. That being said I would really like to work on Mulanje again someday.
Today I pulled in Zacateca tribute plants the rain has been relentless and the plants got hit with Septoria I have never seen such devastation but I did manage to save a few chunky tops.
Oh just wanted to say great plants posted above everyone!

Last edited:

vermontman

Oh I just looked them up very nice the Mango Thai especially looks special. Does that tend to throw male flowers at all?

Montuno

...como el Son...
Su floración a avanzado mucho, star crash : van a ser más tempranas de lo que me parecían...
Quiza estarían listas antes de Diciembre (si el clima lo permitiese)? O como mucho la primera semana de Diciembre (?)...

Lástima no me fuera bien germinando mis propias MadMac's O.Haze X The Doors; espero poder disfrutarlas la próxima temporada.

Están preciosas, Patrón.

​​​​​​​Their flowering has advanced a lot, star crash : they are going to be earlier than I thought...
Maybe they will be ready before December (weather permitting)? Or at the latest the first week of December (?)...

Too bad I didn't do well germinating my own MadMac's O.Haze X The Doors; I hope to enjoy them next season.

They're beautiful, Patron.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Montuno:wave: .. They will hold outdoors for at least three weeks maybe even more & by then I may be able finagle something get the most advanced inside … hee hee …. finagle verbo
Guardar palabra
Para guardar esta palabra, deberá iniciar sesión.
Iniciar sesión
fi · na · gle | \ fə-ˈnā-gəl \
engañado finagling \ fə- ˈnā- g (ə-) liŋ \
Definición de finagle
verbo transitivo
1: obtener (algo) por medios indirectos o involucrados
conseguir un viaje a casa
2: obtener (algo) mediante engaños
Logró entrar al concierto.