Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that nice El but why dith you not continu your work in the 90 with this Red Dawn ?
    even with non AF traits it whas intresting strain of early haze here in the cold noord?
    what happend?

peace
    take look on labuenahierba and
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65808

thanks
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by need4weed View Post
      Hi Big herb,
      I found the cg to be an interesting plant, she takes 21 days to form pistils and a further 84 to flower, the smell when flowering is light odour of cat piss, when you rub the stems it smells like lemons, but when the buds are cured the smell and taste is very spicy.....definately incence.
      The buzz is nice, all in the head as would be expected, it is very clear with no paranioa, anxiety or raciness more conversational, thought provoking and euphoric. a nice long cruisy mellow ride. for me it is a feel good strain!
      It was grown under 600w lighting and consistantly produces 1lb, after the cross with C99 she now produces 18-19 oz per plant per 600watt light.
      This plant needs a huge amount of space as she has extremely long side branches with very few leaves, the main fan leaves are quite small allowing good light penetration to the lower branches.
      I think she is ideal for outdoors or scrog indoors
      most appreciated

thankyou for enlightening us with this info

the traits of taste/aromas are all highly desirable and precious in my book,those effects are prized and quite special,sounds like a gem

wow nice yield ,might influence others to consider trying som pure sativas that hav other thoughts on them ,aside from the space it takes up seems she's a pleasure to grow

truly beautiful again you did a great job that cross also sounds interesting

1luvbigherb
      in NYC around my way we say if it anint church it anint fire
      more incense and less nonsense

Comment

I just come in this thread almost everyday to drool over the sativas and sat dominants. Thanks to all the contributors.
        breath...

Comment

It is a winner in my circle, very much sort after! she is very forgiving in all respects and you only have to show her a bottle of clonex and she will begin to grow roots

Originally posted by bigherb View Post
          most appreciated

thankyou for enlightening us with this info

the traits of taste/aromas are all highly desirable and precious in my book,those effects are prized and quite special,sounds like a gem

wow nice yield ,might influence others to consider trying som pure sativas that hav other thoughts on them ,aside from the space it takes up seems she's a pleasure to grow

truly beautiful again you did a great job that cross also sounds interesting

1luvbigherb

Comment

Aye, she is an incredibly tough, hardy bitch, I think 4 days is the fastest I've rooted a cut of her.

Comment

Nice thread & Pictures everyone! Lots of good info in here!

Comment

Originally posted by need4weed View Post
                It is a winner in my circle, very much sort after! she is very forgiving in all respects and you only have to show her a bottle of clonex and she will begin to grow roots

its gets better ,i hope i hav a chance to aquire stock one day soon

thanks brotha

1luvbigherb
                in NYC around my way we say if it anint church it anint fire
                more incense and less nonsense

Comment

TomHill´s Haze

colombian sativa selected by charlie garcia

Last edited by Raco; 06-22-2010, 01:48.
                  A picture is worth a thousand words

Comment

Soooo beautifull Raco...
                    OldTimer's Haze in South America

Southern Hemisphere 2010 season

Comment

I am a huge sativa fan but also prone to paranoia too. I have had sativas that made me laugh so hard I hurt and sativas that made me pace. You just have to find the right one.

Comment

Originally posted by Raco View Post
                        TomHill´s Haze

colombian sativa selected by charlie garcia

very nice raco, please keep us posted as you go. I would very much appreciate a report on th haze

Comment

Hey gang. Awesome thread. I discovered a few months back and still trying to catch up. Anyway, wanted to share a Sativa Dom pheno of a Sativa Dom cross. Male was a tall lanky purple and hollow stemmed Reeferman Senor Garcia (Panama Red x OPT) and the female was a Reservoir Sour Diesel IBL. This was the keeper of the phenos grown, but unfortunately, I couldn't reveg her. In the jar curing, so a bit longer before I sample, but I'm guessing I will wish I would have cloned early on. Oh well, a dozen or so more seeds to play with. All the phenos had nice qualities, this one just stood out. Hope you enjoy the timeline shots, it went 13 weeks of 12/12 from seed. Last shots show that same hollow stem carry through the cross. I got 4 F2's from a gorgeous male. Had hoped for more, but I guess the pollen wasn't too viable by the time I used it.
                          U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Believe at your own peril...

Comment

Very Nice Raco, beautiful ladies...
                            U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Believe at your own peril...

Comment

Originally posted by freefields View Post
                              Finola is the original source of all the AF genes we play with today.

It was widely grown in Canada and in the 90s the govt inspectors kept finding dwarf plants that flowered very early and had slightly more THC than was allowed in hemp.

Lowryder began as a cross of one of these dwarf finolas to a short, fast indica (NL#2 I think) and took a lot of breeding to lock down the AF trait to 100% and increase the potency.
                              Urban legend.

Lowryder is ruderalis based, not hemp.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: The autoflower trait is different, the morphology is different. Lowryder is photoperiod neutral, finola is not. In other words finola will flower when it reaches a certain age, certain amount of nodes OR even earlier with a dark period. There's nothing you can do to speed lowryders flowering.

Both the autoflower trait and the bd allele are lost easily in crosses.
                              We all have our crosses and IBLs to carry.

Comment

Originally posted by Thule View Post
                                Urban legend.

Lowryder is ruderalis based, not hemp.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: The autoflower trait is different, the morphology is different. Lowryder is photoperiod neutral, finola is not. In other words finola will flower when it reaches a certain age, certain amount of nodes OR even earlier with a dark period. There's nothing you can do to speed lowryders flowering.

Both the autoflower trait and the bd allele are lost easily in crosses.
                                No, i don't agree with certain notes you made here.Finola starts to flower not after a certain internodes, but after 20-30 days.I've grown Finola last year like i have grown a family member in the 90s named Red dawn which also started to flower after 20-30 days.Finola is imo also photoperiod neutral.

http://www.finola.com/FinolaDevelopment%20gif.pdf

Namaste

Comment

Working...
                                X