What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the Ultimate Sativa Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Purple Super'07

picture.php

Keep on growing :)

S

scai

few of mine, donated by forumfriend, Kamboza and Laos.
What do connoiseurs think of these?
picture.php

picture.php

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I love me some sativas and while the average smoker would look at many sativa buds and call it leafy or lacking bag appeal, IF they smoke it they will TAKE EVERY REMARK BACK because a good sativa destroys any indica any day.

i love sativas and just wish I could grow outdoors to get some big ol bushes and trees started

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
PanamaCrush cross

PanamaCrush cross

The mother of this plant was so sweet. Hot pink hairs, wonderful Sativa flavor, and one hell of an asskicking high. This one is sure to be good.

picture.php

Epic is the word that truly describes this thread.Thank you Motaco for starting this and for all your thoughtful posts. Three summers ago I would hit this thread to the tune of 50 pages a night fortified with Flo and Stella Artois.These pictures take me back to 1977when I first grew beside a pond on a farm in Kentucky.It was set it and forget it.We drove to harvest the week after Halloween at night to find plants over 15 feet tall.Will never forget driving through town with them crammed into a VW bug.

motaloca

Nevilles haze/viet blackxMalawi99
Can't grow outdoors anymore as there's construction next doors, so i had t set up my ghetto indoor 400 watt vert set up.
picture.php

Madjag

Veteran
Single Leaf Oddities

Single Leaf Oddities

Some amazing one blade development on my saved Red Thaï mom cut... :ying:

View Image

Single leaves are weird, eh?

I have a Seedsman Afghani #1, the only one that germed out of a pack of 10. It took 10 days under T5 CFLs to push up, way behind all the other varieties. It developed single leaves almost exclusively. In flower it has a few 3-blade leaves on top.

It doesn't look at all like an Afghani indica....more like a sativa. I'll be interested to see how it smokes. It did begin flowering fairly early, around August 7 or so.

masamaaso

Veteran
I had 3 single leafers last grow all 3 were clones,and it was a Thai that cures to a nice red,,cant call it Red Thai cause I dont know what it really is,,
so is there anything to the single leaf thing ??? or just a freak of nature, sorry the foto sucks,,this one didnt get any size to it at all stayed about 12-14 inchs high but it did give off a little handfull of buds that were nice and more frosty than the fullsized clones from the same batch but still very tiny little buds..

Attachments

• DSC_2005.jpg
    DSC_2005.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 16

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Illuminate said:
Thats a sign of low light or reveg...plant is making solar panels quick as possible and skipping the multi blade for a more efficient use of energy.
+1 bro for your karma com, it's so logic in fact! My little cut above is near a window... By cons under more lums (250w cmh) she thrives well...

picture.php

I had 3 single leafers last grow all 3 were clones,and it was a Thai that cures to a nice red,,cant call it Red Thai cause I dont know what it really is,,
so is there anything to the single leaf thing ??? or just a freak of nature, sorry the foto sucks,,this one didnt get any size to it at all stayed about 12-14 inchs high but it did give off a little handfull of buds that were nice and more frosty than the fullsized clones from the same batch but still very tiny little buds..

Thx Masam' LOL bro your photo lacks of lumens indeed!... Is that a sign? LOL
Anyway interesting expérience, Canna is so' :ying::dance013::ying:

Single leaves are weird, eh?
(...)
Thx Madj' for your input, so Illumin' has aswered well the question i think, your low lums' CFL is probably the cause... Indeed Afghani gen are full mixed up with sativa divas from India and farther South, your pheno is a good example! Maybe try to boost her with hps or cmh to see what happens!... Enjoy the canna mysteries bro, anyway that's a nice Afghani find!!! Be back with trichs close up! :ying:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
it does look a bit like my Oaxaca cut, don't you think? Mine was taken in flower and she was also deprived of light afterwards

Yah it does bro, quite the same! Hum i would say one giant leap for canna'kind!...
Common source from the stars?... The truth is out there!... lolilol
greenstars.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.