What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GN C99 F2s by Labtec

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Damn bro... those are lush and healthy man!! :yay: I'm excited here...lol Cinderella was my favorite strain to smoke when I got my hands on it 10 years ago, epic smoke to say the least. Grow with all that organic love you have brother! peace, Stagger

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
lookin good lab! so you planted these directly into lc's mix with rec. 1 right? just wanted to clarify...

labtec

Thanks Cannabisdog. I've been drueling over these for awhile now, and just had to get them.

Not going to lie, I've actually never smoked the C99 stagger. I've just heard that it's an epic strain.

Yeah, that's what has always happened to me too rollmeone. The big ones=males.

Hey Nameless, danks for stopping by. I actually put them right into LC's mix 1. After they need transplanting, then I'll put them into LC's mix 1 with recipe #1. I think recipe #1 would be too hot for seedlings.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Tagged, Wanting to Run C99 and keep a mom... she's always been a favorite, but I'm waiting to get my Sweet Tooth #4 Mom Picked first :)

Watcha gonna do with the male?

labtec

I'm thinking of crossing it with one or both of my super lemon haze phenos, then maybe cross it with a few other strains like blue widow, sweet tooth #4 or something else. i hope I get a good C99 male.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:friends: Brought a little tear to my eye :smoke out:

Hey Lab....as someone who has been rocking a special original Bros. Grimm C99 cut for almost 11 years now, the one piece of advice that I would give you is to use silica (I use Dynagro Pro-Tekt) because the buds on a real C99 keeper will get so heavy they will actually break the branches on this viney, thin-stemmed variety. Tie-up is also a must. Good Luck, its awesome weed.

stagehand

greenops

WOw wow wow wow! Thats some insane bud shots stagehand!
Unfortunately I never came across this strain but its a must try for me. I'm contemplating if i should order this, after i read that negative review in the "strain guide" section here. But from what i see they look good. This is bookmarked!
Hey does anyone if theres a coffeeshop in Amsterdam that has Cindy on their menu? I'm going there in two weeks! =))

labtec

Wow stagehand, 11 years. Must be some super dank. thanks for the heads up on the silica. Fortunately I run vertical with a cage around the lamps to support the weight of all the buds. I've noticed that the stems on the c99s I looked at were a little thin. Awesome pics.

Yeah I read that review as well greenops. Hopefully I've got nothing to worry about. I know Dutchgrown grew out the seeds, and she definitely knows her stuff. I'll post some pics tonight.

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
C99 is one killer strain for sure! I see a couple of your younguns have a wider leaf... maybe an indy'ish pheno of an already quick sativa??