What's new

Original Haze hybrids and psychohaze phenotypes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
thanks. any good link to your experiences? or tell us more please.

well I am back at home after 3 hours. I am still very very high. and I tell you it was some ride. this is very haze dominant pheno. at half of joint you know it is potent and you feel pressure in head, this pressure will not leave you for hours, strong elevation. and after finishing it, it is even little bit nauseous, but just for a while. initially it is mildly racing heart, and then it is okay, little more heavy breathing, and when you stop move, you feel very electrified and gently shaking through the whole body. and more pulsating head pressure... pressure in face too, electric face. then after like 40 minutes of instant electrification and elevating, suddenly and from nothing huge attack of racy rushy wave and this time heart race is stronger... after a while it calms down a little and you are just crazy high. and it is very very clear mind all the time, while pheno1 is not clear like this and is more about where is my lighter when you are holding it and it is hard to remember last 30 minutes, this pheno is clear, and the whole high is enhanced with deep awareness. and it is not introspective at all! it is more high where you step out of yourself and unite with surroundings and its rhythm... almost spiritual experience.

isn't that wonderful thing at toms haze hybrids? while my cut of grandfunk provides crazy introspection with opening of consciousness to hidden realm within. this pheno 5 of surrealV2 is opposite of introspection. so many different psychoactive experiences.

taste is woodsy sour on inhale and on exhale is woodsy metallic floral sandalwood herbal, aftertaste is woody herbal floral and just slight.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maha,

I use diff bugs for diff jobs and fortunately have yet to come across mites.

My best experiences have been with

Rove beetles - gnats/ thrips /aphids
cucmeris mites - thrips indoors
assasin bugs - thrips ,leafhoppers maybe more? Outdoors
Hypoaspis miles- gnats

I orded locally from arbico-organics.com but they are a great resource for information.
20211119_074955.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
First Surreal v2 chopped (#7)! Pretty pretty! That raspberry you mentioned MAHA KALA, it's more like ripe red grape or maybe grape must, than raspberry which I have more acidic in my mind.

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

Also great work everyone, Tropical boogie especially looks hot!:toohot:

ehehehe :D maybe it is mix of red grapes and raspberries. anyway it is just tone in wooding woodsy woody smoke, in smoke it is sour, not sweet.

midwestkid

Veteran
First Surreal v2 chopped (#7)! Pretty pretty! That raspberry you mentioned MAHA KALA, it's more like ripe red grape or maybe grape must, than raspberry which I have more acidic in my mind.

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

Also great work everyone, Tropical boogie especially looks hot!:toohot:

That's a very pretty plant. Would that be a zac. purple pheno? Was the color induced by low temp?
very nice

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Maha,

I use diff bugs for diff jobs and fortunately have yet to come across mites.

My best experiences have been with

Rove beetles - gnats/ thrips /aphids
cucmeris mites - thrips indoors
assasin bugs - thrips ,leafhoppers maybe more? Outdoors
Hypoaspis miles- gnats

I orded locally from arbico-organics.com but they are a great resource for information.

thank you for info, I will check it for sure.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
colour can be from mazar-i-shariff or purple zacatecas or toms hill haze :D although I haven't seen this particular shade of purple at toms haze, but sure it is colorful haze.

I didn't use purple bshw mother in surrealV2. she was green with just slight red hues.

I used purple bshw males in BSP.

purple toms haze

fetch

GreenAndFast

Mostly Herby, woody and spicey before being ground up and then it hits you with a big punch of citric mango. Delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts