What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

J-Roc's Crib

RevolutionX

J-Roc said:
well ive decided to call her HOPE

floppyfundanglr you ever watch trailer park boys.. yahmsane?

Germankid its in my hand yo!

Dr Dog i like you tons already :D i think we could be good frends... glad you found my hizo. yeah no one wants to sit next to phil collins.. get fragments all over you.

rkone no i have no idea what you just said. no pun intended. :muahaha:

grow4luv nice to see another pc hauler on here(inside joke) yeah thats my cruiser.. dont ride it much..

Eatshitake i dont eat mushrooms.. or any fungus for that matter.. i do have to prepare shitakes alot at work though.. welcome to the grow :rasta:

aussiegrown what u just said makes no sense yahmsane!! :D :laughing: whos that in ur avatar is that bill clinton?

billyba79 thanks guy :redface:

Mr Ed no prob.. i hate seeing a good user with no avatar!

and to finish off for today dewey being held against his will to pose with the boys!
26800bunnymales2.jpg

LOL..looks like your bunny got a taste of the fanleaf on the left one..ive seen that look and your bunny wants to mow down..lol..One of my friends has a rabbit, just a standard brown one, what kind is yours? oh and good growin btw.. :rasta:

J-Roc

sup twisted tree!
HAY REV X!
yeah he musta done that to the leaf.. little bugger.. i gotta splain to him males dont got thc.. sometimes i see him munching on the plastic leaves of my fake plants.. so i dont wtf..

anyways sorta neat news. i have pictures of hope's sister here..
go the seed from the same place started her exactly the same time but starved her for lumens cuz im a dick. thats why shes so much smaller even tho shes exactly the same age as hope whos 27 days into 12/12 today

26800ng2.jpg

26800ng1.jpg

SoulShine

Whats up, J-Roc? Just droppin by to pay you some :respect:

Hope's looking good! Whats her sisters name?

Stay cool, bro! K+

SS

AnotherName

Looks like J-Roc's crib is the place to be! Nice plants, and big balls for that picture.

Anyone remember the kid who threw some pics up on youtube and was busted a week later?

Anyway, you da man j-rock. Quite the happening thread.

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:muahaha: I LOVE MILKSHAKE MUNCHIES! :rasta: hehehe cool! and PRINGLES r my favorit :yummy: :yummy:
loved to see the all the pics here :headbange keep the tread LIVE! The plants & seedlings looking great, Dewey looks stoned as always.. cool i like this tread.

J-Roc

sup soulshine always love to see you post here
hay another name. quit trying to worry me

check out my new command centre

26800tent1.jpg

26800tent2.jpg

SoulShine

Ha Ha, Don't worry! Be Happy! Hope & Glory comes to mind. Hope & Faith after the TV show. Maybe name it after that chick from Black Snake Moan. You see that? Bad @ss. You should rent that one!

I had to chop one today. Found balls growing!

Shame, it was a good healthy one. Think another one is showing male too. I had these three

Scrogged one, just topped one and lst'd one. The one I just chopped was the topped one. The scrog one is female for sure but think the lst is also male. Gonna give it another day or two to be sure. I got some others ready to go into the flower chamber though, and took two clones from the confirmed female 4 days ago, so no worries. I got to start a new thread. I'm not even using that armoire anymore. Ha!

Catch ya later dood!

SS

G

Nice command center! I would get in there and pretend nobody can see me! :bandit:

J-Roc

dude i gotta go find soulshines thread man.. his shit looks elite
whatever man i like my veg bocks.. so ima take pics of it

BeeKaa

he man

i keep on saying it good work # the plants.. nice lillte setup

ande eh.. youur room seems ready for a scene from battle royale :headbange

nice man

Q: the fruity juice// give me a detailed smoke report

the ones i have:

Bubblicious.. heavy taste.. cuts your throat
blueberry.. so sweet smells and smokes like candy (i can roll fingerhash after crumbling the weed.. its too sticky

i bought today
1gr misty--> just nice litttle weed for in between the exotic straib
1 gr P1 Haze--> ;little lemon svent and smoke.. butt kicks in like hell
1gr nepal hash--> sweet and spicy.. not too heavy in the head

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looks good man, awesome growth goin on. I need some camo to hide me in my house as well

J-Roc
Just stopping by to say Hi! Nice set-up. I can't help but think after seeing your grow that I should be doing just like that. At my age it would be allot less work, but when your married you have to respect the little lady's quite strong opinion on the subject. Good luck!! I'll be keeping up.
Ancient One

J-Roc

hey beekaa! welcome to the grow man
funny u mention battle royal.. ****ed movie. watched it not that long ago

hey swx and ancient one..
thanks for checkin out the grow

i did some pruning today to get rid of some burnt leaves and take off some of the smaller flowering shoots that i dont think are gonna mature enough to smoke.

26800prune3.jpg

26800prune5.jpg