What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crops' GROW ...

packerfan79

Veteran
Yeah, I guess we hail from the same area. I am smoking on some as we speak. Always find a few seeds so it does have a tendency to spit a naner now and then. I haven't grown it but my boy straight killed it with that cut along with the cherry cobbler, forum cut, and tangie.

packerfan79

Veteran
Is that where you got the dosidos? Man that is some beautiful weed. I am super phobic about clones, but I think you are fairly safe with that source. I don't want to put names out there, is it the guy that runs the delivery service? He's a pretty square guy.

Croptober

Yeah, I guess we hail from the same area. I am smoking on some as we speak. Always find a few seeds so it does have a tendency to spit a naner now and then. I haven't grown it but my boy straight killed it with that cut along with the cherry cobbler, forum cut, and tangie.

What's a few seeds and from what an eighth, quarter, O? Looks amazing but I don't need no hermie genetics.

Croptober

Is that where you got the dosidos? Man that is some beautiful weed. I am super phobic about clones, but I think you are fairly safe with that source. I don't want to put names out there, is it the guy that runs the delivery service? He's a pretty square guy.

No dosidos is from madroots. Ill just say he's a phishead and you'll know who I'm talking about and yes he's a cool dude.

packerfan79

Veteran
I know who you are talking about. Lol. I have never heard of mad roots. Are they local? I think the c is neck and neck with the forum cut but a better flavor. Anything with gsc is going to have a tendency to throw a nanner now and then .they are manageable though. My buddy had a bumper crop with the forum soco c, and the cherry cobbler

packerfan79

Veteran
Nice to know that I am talking to some locals ocassionally. I am living vicariously through this forum, since I am in the middle of build. I was thinking of picking up a couple of his cuts to mate with some seeds I am thinking of finding the best male and let him get freaky with a bunch of strains.

Croptober

I know who you are talking about. Lol. I have never heard of mad roots. Are they local? I think the c is neck and neck with the forum cut but a better flavor. Anything with gsc is going to have a tendency to throw a nanner now and then .they are manageable though. My buddy had a bumper crop with the forum soco c, and the cherry cobbler

No Madroots is on IG and not local but just a cruise down. I think I know who you're talking about does he have a shiny gold cup?

Croptober

Almost time

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Croptober

I can already tell how this round is gonna go... Gave them a nice watering after I transplanted and they looked ok ...

picture.php

And when I woke up this morning this. Looks underwatered right? Gave them some more water and see if it helps if not im popping beans and going back to soil I cant deal with another failed run.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts