What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HempKat & The Insane Clone Posse

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
chuckyoufarley said:
the posse is looking good but tell me wich is VIOLENT JAY and wich is SHAGGY 2 DOPE
got any monoxide child or jamie maddrox how about some ABK

Nah sorry, you know how it is, these clones all look alike to me. :D

HempKat

Veteran
Okay well we are now done with 1 week of flower which also means 1 week of stretch. All in all the plants seem to be doing good except that it's getting awful crowded which isn't good for the lower growth. Going into flower the average height was 26 inches from soil to highest grow tip. As of today the average height is 31.2 inches, with the tallest being 40 inches and the smallest being 28 inches. Now this is based on the 10 clones I started with. The 3 clones added just as I went to flower are all about 18 inches tall and were not counted in the average due to the difference in growing time. There still appears to be the odd leaf formation on the 10 clones I started with although it doesn't appear to be holding the plant back. The buds are beginning to form right on schedule.

Anyway here are the latest pics:

9652C-99-Clones-Week-1-Flower-Growroom1.jpg

9652C-99-Clones-Week-1-Flower-Growroom11.jpg

HempKat

Veteran
Okay well here we are at three weeks, the buds they are a budding, and the trichomes are....um....trichoming The tallest plants are getting close to 5 feet but I haven't actually measured them lately. They are bigger then last time though so I'm okay with that.

Anyway here some pics

9652C-99-Clones-Week-3-Flower-Growroom1.jpg

The overall grow room

And here are some assorted bud shots.

HempKat

Veteran

Here are some more bud shots.

9652C-99-Clones-Week-3-Flower-Growroom2.jpg

Here is a pic of the temp and humidity.

9652C-99-Clones-Week-3-Flower-Growroom3.jpg

The only significant thing to happen except that stretch might be over is that my AC unit died and had to be replaced which I did with this unit here which was 6000 BTU's and cost just over 100 at Walmart. I included it because past patrons of my thread seemed interested in such things. Which for those types of patrons, I find this model to be way better then the previous one for whatever that's worth.

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran

9652C-99-Clones-Week-3-Flower-Macros1.jpg

And finally here's some macros, I know they aren't much now but I had to post them cause they're so darned cute :yummy:

G

Hey HC! Great buds and pic's! Seems like a very good price for an air con unit but i am not from the same side of the water which probably has something to do with it. Will pull up a chair and a bong!
Good luck with the grow!

HempKat

Veteran
neilspotshop said:
Hey HC! Great buds and pic's! Seems like a very good price for an air con unit but i am not from the same side of the water which probably has something to do with it. Will pull up a chair and a bong!
Good luck with the grow!

Thanks, yeah if you're on the other side of the pond then it's probably more pricey seems like everything is over there though. I really feel for you all sometimes. We here in the states get upset with the recent gas prices and yours have been way higher then ours for some time now. Still I imagine it's not too much worse, surely they have small affordable window units which is all this is.

Anyway, those pics are over a week old, I wasn't able to get them up during the brief period ICMag was being held hostage. So if you liked those wait until you see the new ones I'll post later today. :joint:

HempKat

Veteran
Okay well I'm a couple of days late posting it (sorry but being out of town had me backed up on things needing to be done) but here is the week 4 update and I'd have to say this is where the fun begins. The best part of this week was coming home and finding the growroom filled with that sweet C-99 aroma. Now as it should be, the carbon scrubber keeps the smell from getting out of the growroom. When you walk thru the vinal and mylar doorway though, it's like stepping into a garden of aromatic delight.

Also during my time away the buds have really started to fill out and it's becoming apparent how bountiful harvest should be

Now before the pics let me apologize, I tried something different with the lighting and while the results weren't bad The pics didn't turn out as good as I would normally want. Still they should be nice to look at.

9652C-99-Clones-Week-4-Growroom1.jpg

Here is a shot of the overall grow room.

9652C-99-Clones-Week-4-Growroom2.jpg

And just to get it out of the way here is the temp and humidity at the time.

9652C-99-Clones-Week-4-Budshots1.jpg

And above and below are some budshots.

HempKat

Veteran
WeedTime said:
Great grow HempKat, plants looking very nice.

Ive got WhiteWidow in similar stage to yours. peace

Thank you Weed Time, yours is looking quite nice too. I noticed you are also growing female seeds genetics. I was very pleased with how the C-99's from them turned out. Hopefully your WW is performing well. I found the C-99 to be very stable and the growth was/is vigorous.

guineapig

Veteran
HempKat i am watching this one for sure!!! nice looking early flowering for sure!!!

Truly a pleasure to watch that HempKat in action (love the beer-drinking kitty too!!)

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

HempKat

Veteran
guineapig said:
HempKat i am watching this one for sure!!! nice looking early flowering for sure!!!

Truly a pleasure to watch that HempKat in action (love the beer-drinking kitty too!!)

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Beer drinking? That's a dope smoking kitty not beer drinking. :smile: Also these are anything but early flowering. They vegged for almost 3 months total (two months just waiting for the last harvest to finish, then another few weeks under the big light for size.) Plus now it's been almost 5 weeks of flowering.

Latest posts

Latest posts