Himalaya Gold in DWC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Himalaya Gold in DWC

Hello everyone , this is a second time growing using DWC. I really do love it when there's no problems, but when there are problems it can be devastating. I hope to be very successful in this grow, and it is a personal goal of mine to yeild at least an ounce. Himalaya Gold is from greenhouse seeds and is a plant that produces nice side colas. After she showed her pre-flowers I threw her into the 150w hps chamber.

Here she is when she was first thrown in:

5 days after initiated photoperiod of 12/12:

9 days of 12/12 photoperiod:

It should be a fun grow

Oldpath
    OldPath's Grow Journal: Original Haze, Satori, and others

CBG's Sandstorm in organic soil

Himalaya Gold in DWC

ACE Bangi Haze in DWC/Bubbler

"What came through the closed door was the realization - not the knowledge, for this wasn't verbal or abstract - but the direct, total awareness, from the inside, so to say, as Love as the primary and fundamental fact. These words, of course, have a kind of indecency and must necessarily ring false, seem like twaddle. But the fact remains... I was this fact; or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that this fact occupied the place where I had been"
    -Aldous Huxley

"I believe that love is a better teacher than a sense of duty, at least for me." - Albert Einstein

You say you're using HPS so it may just be the light but, the plant seem a little yellow. Sure is growing well though. She looks lonely all by herself. Any reason you can't give her some friends to keep her company?

FreezerBoy's Destroyer Diary-Completed...... FreezerBoy's Thunk Diary-Completed...... Beginners Links

Comment

FreezerBoy - Yup it's just the light, I'll post a pic with it outside the chamber, she's green as can be. And she's going to be reunited with her old friend Satori tonight lol so she won't be as lonely. The satori will be grown in soil though. Thanks for stopping by.

Oldpath

Himalaya Gold in DWC

"What came through the closed door was the realization - not the knowledge, for this wasn't verbal or abstract - but the direct, total awareness, from the inside, so to say, as Love as the primary and fundamental fact. These words, of course, have a kind of indecency and must necessarily ring false, seem like twaddle. But the fact remains... I was this fact; or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that this fact occupied the place where I had been"
      -Aldous Huxley

"I believe that love is a better teacher than a sense of duty, at least for me." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Update

Here's is Himalaya Gold now 14 days of 12/12 and with Satori who is done vegging:

Here's H. Gold outside of the 150w HPS chamber:

OldPath

Himalaya Gold in DWC

-Aldous Huxley

Comment

Looking good! How's the odor so far?

- BT
          'I don't want to believe, I want to know.' -Carl Sagan

Comment

Looks good, how far above the H gold do you have the light?
            The U.S. makes up 5% of the Global population and 25% of the Global prison population

~~~Big buds and MoNsTer colas~~~

Butane honey oil for dummies
            ~~Pain free hash making made easy~~

Comment

Looks happy and healthy..great job..
              take care
              inkognyto

Comment

Budtoker - The aroma isn't strong yet, but if I rub the stems I get a nice deep smell of hashish.
                CheifsmokingBud - The light is now about 8" - 12" away from the top of my Himalaya Gold.
                inkognyto - Thanks for the compliments.

Thank you all for stopping by, hope you enjoy the show.
                OldPath

Himalaya Gold in DWC

-Aldous Huxley

Comment

nice HG! The internode is pretty tight and she looks like she's about to boost bud formation!
                  Make sure pH is slowly increasing and start soon with good PK shots....

the satori is back? I am also curious about her/him

;-)

Comment

franco.gh - Hello Franco, it's a pleasure to have you stop in my thread! I love the Himalaya Gold, it's such a hardy plant that grows strong and fast. I think she'll fill up my cab very nicely. She vegged for a good 30 days and I topped her around day 15 of veg. Once she was initiated into a 12/12 photoperiod the axial limbs shot out like crazy. I've been keeping the ph level around 5.5 throughout seedling and veg stages, and 5.8 through pre-flower and early flowering stages. I will keep slightly increasing the ph level, along with increasing the phosphorous and potassium levels as you suggested . She is starting to emit a beautiful deep and rich aroma like sweet hash. Here's one healthy root shot for you :smile:

OldPath

Himalaya Gold in DWC

-Aldous Huxley

Comment

Update

Here's a few more pics of Himalaya Gold's recent bud formation

You can see the new bulbous trich formation

Here's Satori, he showed male preflowers so I'll collecting some pollen b/c I could see trich formation along the stem with a microscope

OldPath

Himalaya Gold in DWC

-Aldous Huxley

Comment

OMFG THOSE ROOTS!!! Absolutely amazing man, how are they so white and lush, mine get all stained from GH notes. awesome.
                        Grows:
                        2kw Perpetual Tents SOG & SCROG - Current
                        2kw Perpetual Flip-flop SOG & Scrog
                        1000w GL145 Perpetual Top-fed Sealed SOG + co2
                        1000w Perpetual SOG Closet
                        Dabney Blueberry 800w cmh/hps rockwool bucket scrog
                        1 plant 800w CMH recirculating dwc Lemon Skunk tree scrog
                        400w hps Lowlife autoflowering mixed pack flower log - 9 girls
                        ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----
                        DIY Window AC Box Build for a Tent

Comment

Cannabean - Thank you for the compliments.

OldPath

Himalaya Gold in DWC

-Aldous Huxley

Comment

Update

Here is photos of Himalaya Gold week 3 Flowering :smile:

Things are going great!

OldPath

Himalaya Gold in DWC

-Aldous Huxley

Comment

Nice

Nice looking plant. Please keep updating, i want to see how this ends Nice frosting three weeker.

Comment

Working...
                              X