Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.6k hps 9 bucket RDWC

Hi All

Well Im back again!!! So after gettin jacked for litterly everything grow related while in the hospital im startin to recoop from it,for those who payed any attention to my last grow it was comin down and mighty nice but my wife went into labor and while we were in there someone broke in and took it AAALLLLLLLL!!! filthy fuckin rats!!!! they took all my plants AAALLLLLLL of em they also took all my nutes and lights,hoods,chiller,rdwc system,fans pumps and the entire harvest besides what i was able to smoke and the fucks just dumped the hydro system out up stairs in the bedroom so i also came back to about 25gallons upstairs and down stairs.

anywho karmas a muther fucker.

so iv re acquiered 2k hps in batwing hoods,600w hps also in a batwing hood,400w hps in a coolsun hood,2 8 bulb 4ft T5's 1 4bulb 4ft T5,another 1/4 hp chiller,fans,carbon filter,another veg tent,some poly,pumps air/water,9 lowes buckets,3/4 vinyl tubing,1/2 vinyl tubing and all sorts of elbows and Tees and E&F fittings,still need MLC-4XT light controller and get it wired.

so my space is just over 8x8 and like 9ft tall,this is gonna be a garage run of the last stuff i grew in the rdwc.

my nutes are gonna be sensi grow A&B with some calmag,aquashield and maybe some bushmaster,for bloom im gonna be workin with conni bloom A&B,AN BigBud,AN Bud Candy,AN Nirvana,and GH Koolbloom for a ripener.

I'll get pix up of the build as soon as i can find my camera.
    Remember what I told you? NO pills, NO powder And If It grows from the ground, it's probably okay.
    sigpic

Boom Boom Room of Doom!---Aborted

2K 4 bucket RDWC LVPK & Others---FINISHED

Green_Thumbs Terrarium Project---FINISHED

Current Grow---FINISHED

glad to see your back up and running nearly will be waiting and watching for your grow .chair pulled up and good luck all the way

Comment

Thanks firefox,I'm ready to get this shit goin asap,I don't know what the strain is but its a pretty fuckin awesome one.
      Remember what I told you? NO pills, NO powder And If It grows from the ground, it's probably okay.
      sigpic

Current Grow---FINISHED

Comment

whoever stole your shit was someone close, they knew you were gone...Sorry to hear about the loss, grats on the baby, and grats on getting set backup

Comment

Originally posted by PuReKnOwLeDgE View Post
          whoever stole your shit was someone close, they knew you were gone...Sorry to hear about the loss, grats on the baby, and grats on getting set backup
          Yeah but that shit wont happen again,iv already got 9 cameras up and a pistol in every nook and cranny in this bitch.

also thanks for the congrats on my little boy,and i am almost up and running just waiting on a few things in the mail and tryin to sell a couple yota motors to get the mlc-4xt lighting controller.
          sigpic

Current Grow---FINISHED

Comment

WOW thats fucked up. I got motion cameras all over that run to a computers hard drive. Looks like your back in business. Sorry about your loss. Ill be right here to see this one. Picz?
            sigpic

Comment

Oh Boy!! Sorry to hear about the rip of Green Thumb!!
              On a positive vibe your a dad!!! Congrats!!
              Hope to see your room up and running soon!!
              Goodluck Good vibes!!!
              Cheers bro
              Keep it Green!!

Comment

Originally posted by greenwithenvy View Post
                WOW thats fucked up. I got motion cameras all over that run to a computers hard drive. Looks like your back in business. Sorry about your loss. Ill be right here to see this one. Picz?
                yeah i need to find a security system like that,im gettin pretty darn close to to back in action and picz right up!!

Originally posted by Greenadian View Post
                Oh Boy!! Sorry to hear about the rip of Green Thumb!!
                On a positive vibe your a dad!!! Congrats!!
                Hope to see your room up and running soon!!
                Goodluck Good vibes!!!
                Cheers bro
                thanks Greenadian,im very happy to be a pop,and room is almost up and going.

got 2 k hung need to spread em out so i can get the 600 in the middle

got another evc-2 controlling my veg tent at the moment,was thinking of using that flip box with the 2k but im just gonna run 2 ballast

my fan and carbon filter,got the same shait i had last time,it worked great

and my 9 bucket config. wiating on fittings and elbows/Tee's

and this is the strain thats going in,this bud was upon the jacked ones it was my last rdwc project
                sigpic

Current Grow---FINISHED

Comment

Nice looks great. Hey check out my 5 PPP grow. I'm having problems with drainage and feed lines? I thought I should ask the professional. Thanks. PS I'm a Halo only player if your interested. Gamer tag - john halo13
                  sigpic

Comment

Lol GWE I'm a noob just like you,I'm no pro,just a efficient researcher and I'm pretty good at building shit and seeing how things work in my head kinda like a CAD system..
                    sigpic

Current Grow---FINISHED

Comment

I try to think like that and i am also a builder. Im a maintenance man. I just figured that this system would work even better than the last. Theres always something. Thanks for the info in my thread. I think ill be making something like that ring.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by greenwithenvy View Post
                        I try to think like that and i am also a builder. Im a maintenance man. I just figured that this system would work even better than the last. Theres always something. Thanks for the info in my thread. I think ill be making something like that ring.
                        yeah im actually trying to think up something simular but a little different like using 2 or 3 1/2"-1/4" Tees like 1 on each side of the bucket or something.

I got my fittings this morning so time to bust out a 9 bucket rdwc system today.

I'm still tryin to figure out if i just wana get a 1200gph mag drive pump to run the entire system or just get another 633gph and run 2 of those to the 9 buckets?

what do you guys think?

also i got the 600 hung in between the 2k's check it out...

sigpic

Current Grow---FINISHED

Comment

Oh yea that looks amazing. What size drain lines?
                          sigpic

Comment

ok here we go GWE!!! heres a little picturial ov my build

they should be self explanitory but i will add notes.

1-1/4" hole saw

De burred on the left and burred on the right,i also take a flame to smooth it out completely

3/4" E&F fitting,10/bag for like $8

Tee's & Elbows layed out for 3/4" vinyl measurements

6pcs 20" long 3/4" DIA

9pcs 2.5" long 3/4" DIA,connects elbows and Tee's to bucket outlets

see...

all buckets fitted with 3/4" drainage

RC lexan body reamer,works tits!! these holes are for the 1/2" feed lines

this is the feed line manifold,i cut a 4ft length of 1/2" vinyl and spliced Tee's where the buckets were

i then added 17" lengths of 1/2" vinyl to the tees,these will hook up to the elbows in the buckets

installed

hope this helps anyone who gets into rdwc,this system worked almost flawlessly last time.
                            sigpic

Current Grow---FINISHED

Comment

Thats basically what i did. The feed line manifold was just up instead of down and the lines ran strait accross instead of up to the top of the buckets. Ive rebuilt my feed line agian and still the same prob.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X