No announcement yet.

ReikoX's Workshop Rebuild 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming along real nice mate, really enjoying to follow your build!
    A New Start - diary of a retired farmer
    The Groffice - a retired farmer expands
    HGL XB70's vs DIY Strip Light - Side by Side Grow
    My Flippin LED Tent - Cheap n Fast

Comment

My buddy came over today and put up more sheetrock in the flower room. It's pretty easy to practice social distancing with an 8' piece of sheetrock between us. I had to help with the ceiling, otherwise I was in my office working.
      ReikoX's Workshop
      2017, 2018, 2019, 2020,2021
      Afropip's Durban Poison Repro Tester
      WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

My buddy came by again today and finished up the sheetrock in the veg room. He still has a few small pieces to fit, then will begin with the tape and mud. I still need to build and test my lights, sew my fabric beds, mix up my soil, and install my exhaust to work on in the meantime.
        ReikoX's Workshop
        WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

On January 3, 2020 I put my mother plants into the 16x16 tent in my master bathroom. Despite multiple trimmings, these plants have grown quite leggy over the last few months.
          ReikoX's Workshop
          WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

Slowly but surely, the flower room has the first layer of tape and mud.
            ReikoX's Workshop
            WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

Wow man!! Looking great.

Comment

I spent a couple hours working on these cabinets today. Hit everything up with some 120 grit and a palm sander. I need some wood filler to fill the screw holes and then I'll get a couple coats of primer on them.

I got my darkroom louvers this week, here is one in front of the door. I need to figure out how I am going to install these in the doors.
                ReikoX's Workshop
                WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

So today my dad came over. First thing he did was sand the mud and tape work my buddy did while I donned my mask and went to the hardware store. Then he gave me a lesson on how to apply the joint compound and make it smooth. After I did half a wall, he went home with a couple of Cherry Tart clones and I continued working. I got another wall and a half done. I'm about to knock out the rest of the wall room this morning.
                  ReikoX's Workshop
                  WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

Don't forget to wash your hands, son.

Comment

Knocked out the rest of the flower room this morning. The ceiling ended up with a texture because a) it was hard to do a smooth texture over my head and b) who is going to be looking at the ceiling anyway?
                      ReikoX's Workshop
                      WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

Got the cabinets and flower room prepped and primed yesterday. I hope to get the flower room painted this weekend. I'm trying to focus on finishing the flower room. I still need paint, a door, and trim. Then I'll likely move the 2'x4' tent in there to finish up while I finish the veg and lung rooms.

I've been thinking about adding some color to the room, I picked up some swatches. I really liked the twilight blue, even thought it is a bit dark. I'm thinking about using that for the lung room walls, with the blue arrow on the ceiling and blue arrow on the ceiling. The veg room I thought about doing the secluded garden, it is a fitting name and I like the color. I'm debating painting the cabinets with wet pavement and the doors with orange glaze.
                        ReikoX's Workshop
                        WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

Deep Twilight Blue reminds me of . . .

Deep Purple

Nice work.
                          Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

You're kicking ass there, Reiko. Thanks for the detailed thread - it's a pleasure to go through.

Comment

I spent a few minutes on my lunch break playing with a little bit of color. First I played with different colors on the walls leaving the cabinets and trim all the same color. I also played with some color on the ceiling and cabinets, but I think I like the white cabinets in the first three images. What do you all think?

Blue Arrow

Secluded Garden

Deep Twilight Blue

Blue Arrow ceiling with Wet Pavement on the cabinets

Wet Pavement on the ceiling with Blue Arrow on the cabinets
                              ReikoX's Workshop
                              WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

Playing around with colors in the veg room too. Thats the Orang Glaze on the door. I may just do the whole room white like the flower room, still undecided.

Blue Arrow

Secluded Garden

Deep Twilight Blue
                                ReikoX's Workshop
                                WWxBB Auto Tester

Comment

Working...
                                X