No announcement yet.

Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JustSumTomatoes, I'm thinking of getting some Deep Chunk to run next season. If I don't get to them, I will have them in my library anyway. Thanks for stopping by my friend. Peace

Comment

man deep chunk is such a stone cold pure indy. i mean if that’s up your alley more power to you, i just find that for myself, like a lot of people, her taste isn’t that pleasant, and a lot of the plants from that line got the nickname death cabbage! just trying to let ya know what ur getting into... having said that, if ur open to all options, tom hill has a deep chunkXhaze at the seedboutiques page on real gorilla clothing, and u could pheno hunt a dc pheno w some added outcross vigor. obviously the f2s are gonna be the best generation to find a full on deep chunk with impressive hybrid vigor.
      keep on rocking bro!

Comment

Medman225, I liked the Haze cross myself. There isn't very detailed information about any genetics on that sight. I need to finish in the greenhouse by October 10th. I don't smoke or sale myself. I donate cured buds to patients and friends. I have a library of genetics I'm building for preservation. I will never get to most of them. I try and add every true landrace I can get my hands on.

I don't chase names of the latest, greatest smoke from a dispensary. I only care about great genetics. Some are only unique cannabinoid profiles. High levels of CBG etc.
        Have a great day and thanks for the information.
        Peace brother

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement Farmer

All your plants look lovely nice colour, I had slight burnt tips on a couple of my MxNL but they seem to be getting over it it was my 1st soil mix and made it up as i went along really.

I still find it surprising you dont actually some or eat any of your herb you must have alot of good karma points

Have you ever tried to do Tangwenas cob cure?

Comment

HerbBert, I thought about it for some this season. I was talking with a friend today about getting a press. There are so many avenues to explore. The cob cure is very interesting and would be fun to try.
            And no I don't use any, wish I could.
            Peace brother

Comment

Greetings farmer...obviously you love growing and have good skills ...just to be clear >>> you don't use it, you don't sell it, yet you grow with this much passion and precision and then give away your entire crop at the end of the season?

Comment

Star crash, that is how I do it. Once money comes into play, then quantity and time can easily override my original goals. This way the meds I donate are properly grown and cured. I'm not compelled by any other factors to rush or change anything. I can explore many soil compositions, genetics(flowering times). I can freely cull any plant for any reason and money isn't a consideration.
                I feel I can do a better job of growing and learning this way. Plus the people I help are strapped for cash often times because of an illness. Being able to freely give my best to them. Is good for the soul.
                Peace brother
                Last edited by farmerlion; 06-21-2018, 18:59. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by farmerlion View Post
                  Star crash, that is how I do it. Once money comes into play, then quantify and time can easily override my original goals. This way the meds I donate are properly grown and cured. I'm not compelled by any other factors to rush or change anything. I can explore many soil compositions, genetics(flowering times). I can freely cull any plant for any reason and money isn't a consideration.
                  I feel I can do a better job of growing and learning this way. Plus the people I help are strapped for cash often times because of an illness. Being able to freely give my best to them. Is good for the soul.
                  Peace brother

Hats off, farmerlion
                  :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Koon's A5s1 wannabe Dutch experience
                  Zamaldelica, Thai x Panama, Oaxaca x Panama - summer of hell
                  Chimera - SweetSkunk XL
                  Zacatecas' and friends - Koon's spring of happiness
                  RGS - LemonDrizzle
                  ACE - Killer A5 Haze
                  Lemonade OG under LEDs
                  Taskenti X Satori (F1) under LEDs
                  The Kore under LEDs(Amnesia Core cut S1)
                  Panama X Malawi and GreenPCK X Panama under LEDs
                  Zamaldelica x KaliChina under LEDs
                  Pangi and Friends under LEDs
                  Zamal Hashplants and Friends under LEDs
                  Testing ..:: La Buena Hierba ::.. Outdoors

Comment

Koondense, it's always good to see you brother. I hope your grow is going well. I try to check in when I can. Have a great week my friend. Peace

Comment

Originally posted by farmerlion View Post
                      Star crash, that is how I do it. Once money comes into play, then quantity and time can easily override my original goals. This way the meds I donate are properly grown and cured. I'm not compelled by any other factors to rush or change anything. I can explore many soil compositions, genetics(flowering times). I can freely cull any plant for any reason and money isn't a consideration.
                      Peace brother
                      My hat is off to you FarmerLion. This is admirable and much needed by many people. You have a great approach to learning while growing and even better plan for your end product.

I see the medical program in my state as a complete scam. Crappy products at prices that hurting people have no prayer of affording.

I didn't come back to growing to make money either, but to help the people close to me that needed the plant. Don't get me wrong, it would be nice to monetize this, but it's not my main purpose and I doubt it ever will be.
                      Veni...Vidi...Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around...

When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of the pain is felt by others.

The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Comment

Dawn Patrol, The same thing is going on here in North Dakota. No decriminalization, the two State licensed growers are nothing more than a backroom handshake good ole boys club. The home growers were removed from our MMJ Measure completely. Out of 19 applications for the two licensed facilities. They were selected within days. There was no way they studied each individual applicant and gave fare consideration to any of them.

So my plan is to pry open the back door. I'm hoping with better genetics, quality and higher CBD ratios. I can make my test results public and I'm doing it for free. In the process I have streamlined my production costs and developed a soil routine that actually improves my soil each year.
                        I will either be hunted down and arrested to be silenced and protect their monopoly. Or the State will be compelled to open up the market fairly and let the cream rise to the top. I certainly hope to compete and let my quality speak for itself. While I'm doing it for free the State isn't being robbed of taxes. While I'd certainly be charged with production for sale and distribution no doubt. At the end of the day it scares the shit out of me.
                        But there is so many people that aren't being helped. If I don't use my skillsets and character for their best interest, I see nobody else in ND that will.
                        Wish me/us luck brother. I thank you for taking the lead in your part of the world to make a positive change for the betterment of mankind. Peace

Comment

6-22 Updates

Hello all, I'm going to do a photo bomb of some of the girls. The growth rate has been very good the last couple of days. I'm getting a lot of lateral growth and stalk diameters are gaining quickly. These are robust, hearty plants that are thriving in this environment.

Bubba Kush x PCK

Bangi Haze f29 reversed x Purple Nepjam f6

Purple Nepjam f6 reversed x Bangi Haze f29

Blueberry and a Panama D/C trifoliate

Blueberry and a Panama D/C trifoliate pic #2
                          [url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76620&pict ureid=1861749'][img]
                          Peace

Comment

6-22 Update

Blueberry single planted in a 35 gallon grow bag.

Peyote Purple

NYCD

Early Bubba Hash
                            Peace

Comment

6-22 Update

Lebanese #4

Lebanese #3

Double planted Lebanes in a 40 gallon tub. The plant on the left is a male and right is a female.

This is my Original Sour Diesel
                              Peace

Comment

6-22 Update

Blue Thai

Critical Cheese

Kush n Cheese

EDY

This is my Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4.
                                I hope you all have a great weekend! Peace

Comment

Working...
                                X