What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pineapple chunk. Coco in airpot with blumat

Buddler

Veteran
Thanks! Ok. I will give her strait water the last 10 days. But when do you start to cut the nutes down? Or do you go from full dose to strait water?
Ive tried fading nutes it works if you don't feed to high but lately straight water some people PH it I just give them water and by chop time most of green is gone and you get some smooth smoke white ash yada yada Best of luck:) B...

Gramse

Harvest time:

Harvest time:

I have harvest everything above the net

And let this go one more week

Last edited:

Gramse

Blue cheese

Blue cheese

You might wanna see my blue cheese from BB that have been grown right beside the pc. Isn't she gorgeous?

Cut her day 62

What's up next?
1 pinapple chunk, 1 blue cheese, 1 motorbreath, 1 cheese n chong and 1 critical super silver haze : D

Last edited:

Gramse

Dry weight of the PC: 208g= 7.33 oz.

I'm very pleased with the yield, never before have one plant yield this much for me. And the buzz is nice, a great hybrid that works as a daytime smoke in small amounts but can wreck the day if I smoke too much.

omgwt

Sounds nice! I read your thoughts about the res and I would just like to chime in and say that I keep my res above my tent as well. It's a hassle to keep filling it with 3 gallons at a time though.. Even had to buy a ladder for that purpose, but atleast it's compact in my space, which is key to me. People who look inside my bedroom can't hear nor see my grow, and it's in a freakin tent.

Cashew

Hell yea looking good Bieber is gonna freak out when i send him those pictures.He is growin 1 bubba kush and 3 Pineapplechunks at the moment.Bubba is growing alot faster and more vigorous then the pineapllechunks But after reading your report and seeing those pictures i see there is nothing to worry about.

Really nice grow, great results. I had been thinking about using larger 2.5 gal pots, but after seeing 7 zips from one plant, don't think I'll bother.

Gramse

Really nice grow, great results. I had been thinking about using larger 2.5 gal pots, but after seeing 7 zips from one plant, don't think I'll bother.
Thank you Cali:) If you growing in coco and if you don't want to grow big plants it's no need for big ass pots. Sure you will have to watering very often but with some kind of watering system it doesn't matter.

very nice, what kind of smells are you getting from your PC
Thanks! It has a very distinct cheese smell with a sweat undertone far far under.

Hell yea looking good Bieber is gonna freak out when i send him those pictures.He is growin 1 bubba kush and 3 Pineapplechunks at the moment.Bubba is growing alot faster and more vigorous then the pineapllechunks But after reading your report and seeing those pictures i see there is nothing to worry about.
Yeah tell Bieber that the pc is a slows starter and will catch up eventually, atleast the pheno I have do so. Thanks/ Gramse