What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

250w Micro scrog, small tent

DUUUUDE... looks like you have the same tent as me. how did your wires fit in to make the shelf??? mine dont fit lol very annoying, did you have to modify it in any way to make the wires fit??

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
na, just had to make sure the poles were all wacked into place right, and then turned so the holes were on a slight angel,
Some wouldn't go in that well so just bent them abit and it worked lol.

Try and you shall succeed.

AfroSheep

Just checked the seed to find the shell has popped :woohoo:,
chucked the little bugga into a RW cube and will soon be awaiting departure into tent!
Pics up tomorrow of new progress.

AfroSheep

Right here it is just got 2 pics small update.

picture.php

picture.php

AfroSheep

Seeds finally sprouting through the RW cube, just have it sittin out in the sun during day atm,
When should i be moving it under the light? wait till i move it into the coco before it goes under?

mine sat out of my tent for about 4 days after they sprouted and ive just moved them into the tent now with the lights on 18-6, move yours in now, so we can compare :p hehehe

AfroSheep

yeh transplanting it in 2mro arvo, and throwing it into 18/6 aswel,
Dont 4get mines a 250w hps so will probs grow faster, allthough im keeping the light in top position the whole grow wont be lowering it, whereas you can lower yours pretty much down to the plants.

AfroSheep

Right update time, gonna offically call this day one,
transplanted the baby into the coco today and put her in the tent, Gonna give her a light water soon, for now pics!
forgot to take a pic before transplant but oh well, every1 knows what sproutlings are like.
Have the light on 18-6 gonna try fill the scrog 60-70% before flipping to 12/12 depends how much this white widow stretchs, Trial and error at this point.
Not sure how long WW should flower for, i think generally 55-65 days depending.

picture.php

picture.php

Thats all for now.
Cheers Afro.

AfroSheep

Cheers oshay, good to see another australasion joining our ranks on the site,
If u havn't checked it out yet, go into forums and scroll down till you find australia/nz section :D, some great some from our brothers in there.

AfroSheep

Plants going well, been feeding it as need be when its getting dry, few times a day little amounts at a time for now,
Just mixed up my 1st batch of nutes ready for next watering 1/4 str to start with.

Still needa get some kinda oscilating minifan for inside the tent to help keep lamp cool, i can feel how hot the air is going in/out my ducting atm :S needs to be cooler,
Need a temp/humid gauge,
And also have been looking into what ill need for the smell, ive seen little 33cm carbon filters was just curious if this size would be okay for how small the tent is,
I wouldnt think id need to get a bigger one, but id prefer some input from others in how efficient a small filter is.

Other than that not much else to say atm i dont think,
Plant is going well looking healthy hoping it will start shooting off next week and getting bigger!

Will update with pics if anything interesting happens, Most likely gonna top the plant after 3-4 nodes of growth.

Any questions or tips, feel free to chip in with your 2 cents worth :D.

Cheers Afro.

AfroSheep

Day 10 under light.

Day 10 under light.

right Day 10 since going under the light, its going well i guess no problems atm,
Feeding her on quarter str nutes, going through about 4 litres in 2-3 days atm and loving it to.

Have 2 new pics to update nothing special.

Sorry about how fuzzy this one is.
picture.php

picture.php

Compare those to when it 1st went under light :D looks beautiful so far.
I think im gonna top it after the 4th node starts coming through.

Anyways thats the update for now, ill try get on at least once a week during veg to update, or if anything major happens.

For now Stay safe all :D
Peace Afro.

AfroSheep

4 days later...

4 days later...

Right another update time decided to top the little love,
after 4 more days since last update i think shes done not to bad,

Heres a few pics for ya guys :D.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So there we go a few pics of the new topped plant , lets see how much more she can grow in a week :D,
im loving this wee tent.

Cheers Afro.