What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Polystyrene Dream

glad to see things are still kickin, that pablo is quite the winner huh? I am also excited to see how these smart pots work, seeing as one of the main factors of annoyance for you were the roots/cocomats. The concept of the sturdier/branching roots makes sense for optimal growth, and your 2 gallon size and 5 per light will no doubt produce the best run yet with proper veg time, which i am sure you will alow now that the diesel is out of there. good luck :joint:

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
Killer room and grows as usual Pico. Friggin unbelievable :jawdrop:

You've set up just about every type of system with results, hopefully you make your goal

Keep it going bro :rasta:

Mr. Tony

Veteran
I see you said you grew cough, just wondering did you get a cut or purchase beans, because in my circle of friend we fucking cherish that stuff, I'd love to grow some...

stuff dreams are made of \/

Last edited:

Unionman

:bow: :respect: :respect: Thats about all I have to say. Maybe I will try out that 4x8 table that I have. Just wish my house would sell already, seems like the table are less maintince and less cost, less veg time then what I was about to do with the ebb n grow buckets. A question for you. would you recomend 3 600s over the 4x8 or 2 or 3 1000s considering the cost doesnt matter? Thanks and keep up the great work :D

pico

Veteran
Well, with the way I grow using trellis and having a really even and dense canopy, I am considering switching over to 3x 600w lights over a 4x8. currently I use 2x 1000w and that works great. I think that I could probably get the same amount of yield with the 600s and save a couple hundred watts per 4x8. I think 3x 1000w over a 4x8 is overkill.

eyes

Veteran
Hey pico,check out stoneys thread.hes using 2- 600s over a 4 by 8 table with 1 motor and i trolley.he seems to do pretty well running 128 or 161 6 by 6 hydroton ebb and flo getting over a gram per watt.figure a 3by3 coverage with a 1 foot spread in the middle.so thats 7 ft and they wont have to move far to cover the rest of the table.

pico

Veteran
Got busy. I sometimes have a life outside the internet. It's not you, it's me. Ok fine, there is someone else, I am cheating on ICmag. She makes me feel special.

I have been travelling for a while now too. Round 3 is in the works, but won't have any updates for about a month or so. Should be half way through flowering when I return. Bigger, better, and bloomier than ever.

best regards.

pico

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pico said:
Got busy. I sometimes have a life outside the internet. It's not you, it's me. Ok fine, there is someone else, I am cheating on ICmag. She makes me feel special.

I have been travelling for a while now too. Round 3 is in the works, but won't have any updates for about a month or so. Should be half way through flowering when I return. Bigger, better, and bloomier than ever.

best regards.

pico

good lookin out...

see ya on the flip side brah

freeradical

pico,

How high did you flood with those coco pots? Did you continue to pump water in the table to allow water to wick up the coco?