What's new

Trying 'Aurora Indica' my 3rd grow (pics)

twistedtree

:wave: Oooh, thrips. Sounds shitty. Hope you get rid of them bastards without too much damage to your girls. Nice BF lineup, dood. I haven't played since Vietnam first came out. That was a while ago....

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Dr Dog said:
do you mean americas army?
I tried to play that, no patience for the whole practice thing, I already know how to play shooters I don't need to complete basic training to play it, so after a few unsuccessful attempts i binned it

No dude, i meant 'ArmA Armed Assault' of BIS. I have America's army & just updated the very last ver 2.82. & i know EXACTLY what u mean in AA (getting killed 50 times & maybe u'll 5) i had the same experience for a while, till i started to learn their tricks & hideouts.. but i like it too, especially on coop missions... But arma is a much different game check this out http://www.armedassault.com/ just to tell what it contains in difference from other games, will take a whole thread. But i can give a small clue like: building collapses,Bullet trejectory,Tanks,APCs,Choppers,Aircraft,all kinds of armies & weapons around the globe with some mods,sp missions,mp missions,coop missions,extra missions,thousands of meters ranges,vast huge maps,very simple to use & big editor to invents ur own mission & save them. I like to make a huge full scale assault with like 400 men w/ tanks, air support, IFVs on each side, LIKE A REAL BATTLEFIELD... but like i said b4 it would take a thread to say evrything... if u love wargames u will love it & its not America's Army style.

Last edited:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
hey TT, yep, i saw some thrips... but its not that serious, but its all takin care of... those little bastards always find a way to gain access to them :mad:
To be honest i'm not playing too much BFs rightnow, just Arma & some of the XBOX free games i got, I'm waiting patiently for CoD 4 mw.

hia B/R, Yes i am killing them with fungicide, evrytime i had thrip or bugs in my previous grows, i always managed to kill them with fungicide... i hope these too.

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Dirt Magirt said:
Hey grunt! You really got those dialed in.... they look so green and healthy! Nice job! Stay safe bro...

:wave: Tnkx bro, this is the best/healthy grow i'v had in my 3 grows :canabis: . Glad u'r enjoying it :rasta: .

twistedtree

They're only gonna get better and better, dude. I can't wait till I'm a few grows further. I'm gonna have to check out my first grow and compare. Speaking of my first grow, I just had my first harvest! I can't wait to smoke these delicious buds!

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: Tnkx TT, in ur first grow u did much better than me when i had mine lol, i can't wait till these get ready about 6 weeks more :muahaha: .

Anyway Here's another update of the girls. 19days flowering, 2 of them r about 3 ft tall & the other 3 r less tall but bushy.
22409PIC_1.JPG
22409PIC_2.JPG
22409PIC_3.JPG
22409PIC_4.JPG
22409PIC_5.JPG
22409PIC_6.JPG
22409PIC_7.JPG
22409PIC_8.JPG
22409PIC_9.JPG
22409PIC_10.JPG

This one kept stretching till it burned herself & i can't raise the light more, fearing that the others will do the same. She is 3ft tall, its like i can't control her stretching lol.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that is looking sweet Grunt...nice progress again...pitty you burnd the last one on that pic..all i can say is... bend bend bend :wink:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to StonedGrunt55 again.

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Core said:
that is looking sweet Grunt...nice progress again...pitty you burnd the last one on that pic..all i can say is... bend bend bend :wink:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to StonedGrunt55 again.

:wave: Tnkx core, lol i found it burned this morning. she's stretching 1-2 inches evryday :yoinks: i'll take ur advice.
tnkx for stopping by :rasta:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea stretch on a plant can be dangerous if ya don't pay attention...hehehe...but with that bending you will sovle everything...if you come to think of it ...pot is so easy to work with..:joint:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
I find most plants will stretch for about the first month of flower. Tying is always an easy solution with our beloved cannabis :canabis:

Looking good in there bro! Keepin them nice and green :yes:

G

I'm of the opinion that cannabis stretches so you will be forced to spread it out and get more colas, lol! I see a tasty harvest in your future. :yes:

hidingtree

aurora indica .... wow did i have good luck with that . i ended up with a very strong afghani pheno . like what people call roadkill skunk .....this year a pal o mine grew some outdoor and they were like little christmas tees ...... whatever those are ......lol .... many blessings , hidingtree.

she's still lurking around here some where ...just waiting to have here time in the spotlight once again .....

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey Sg
Sucks about the burnt flower, I am fighting with stretch right now, I only have about 1 ft of vertical clearance left, and these girls are trying out for the WNBA it would seem, nice looking plants bro, nice buds starting

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: Core, lol i think the burn made her good cos today i mesured it again & just half an inch was difference, not like 1-2 inches like b4 the burn :muahaha: .If tomorrow i'll see the same thing i'll leave her, but if tomorrow i see stretch, then i'll bend her 4 damn sure. :rasta:

:wave: Hi TML, yeah, core is right about bending it, i'm gonna leave it till tomorrow & decide then, cos its funny since the burn she didn't stretch 1-2 inches like b4 :chin: so i'll see tomorrow :joint: . Tnkx for ur nice comments bro! :rasta: i'm doin my best for them.

:wave: hey S2D, so far i'm not disappointed for a bit... :canabis: I hope to get some decent colas out of these, :rasta: but i got a good feeling about them :headbange . hehehe tnkx for the words my grobro & tnkx for the encouragement :joint: .

THANKS 2 ALL OF U MY FELLOW GROWERS :canabis: :friends: , & TNKX FOR THE HELP & ENCOURAGEMENT. :wave:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Dr Dog said:
Hey Sg
Sucks about the burnt flower, I am fighting with stretch right now, I only have about 1 ft of vertical clearance left, and these girls are trying out for the WNBA it would seem, nice looking plants bro, nice buds starting

:wave: Hey Dr dog, yep it kept stretching till it got burned abit lol i told not to play with fire but she won't listen hehehe, maybe now she has lol. Tnkx bro, trichs r starting to show well now :rasta: can't wait till they finish to see the outcome lol.
i took some pics of the tops...
22409hhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggg.JPG
22409ooooooooooooooooo.JPG
22409ppppppppppppppppppppp.JPG
22409pppppuuuuuuuu.JPG

11 blade leaf.
22409swwwwwwwwwwww.JPG
22409vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.JPG

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
hidingtree said:
aurora indica .... wow did i have good luck with that . i ended up with a very strong afghani pheno . like what people call roadkill skunk .....this year a pal o mine grew some outdoor and they were like little christmas tees ...... whatever those are ......lol .... many blessings , hidingtree.

she's still lurking around here some where ...just waiting to have here time in the spotlight once again .....

:wave: Tnkx hidingtree, I love the AI & so far didn't have any trouble with it. Tnkx for the pic & the kind of words too, u'r welcome anytime :rasta: .

Latest posts

Latest posts