What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CHRONIC seeds 2nd grow.

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
a quick update ,so far 2 males ,2 females & 1 unknown
pistils on my #5

pistils on my #3

my #5 & #3 r my 2 girls

Due to heatstress i had to remove all burned fanleaves but now with the AC they r recovering nicely :headbange

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:woohoo: :woohoo: 3 FEMALES :jump: finally i noticed that my #2 is a female too ,i binned the 2 males allready & now i got 3 nice girls :headbange

a pack of AI is on its way here for my next & third grow, i hope evrything goes right coz i never baught seeds online but i gave it a go :muahaha:

Tnkx all u IC growers for help & support :wave: :rasta: GL

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: these r some pics of this month's stash a 100g of local hash called GOLF but i don't give a damn about the stamps, i just see that its good stuff i try it & thats all.

nice good stuff but Mabroka was abit better :rasta: :headbange

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: hey evryone, i ferted my 3 girls today with phostrogen for the first time since switching 12/12 but still i gotta get a better bloom coz phostrogen's NPK is 14-10-27 & i was told P should be the higher number when flowering & its true :bashhead:
Today they'r 66 days old. 45 days veg 18/6 & 21 days 12/12 but 3-4 days ago i started to see pistils :jump: i hope i'll finish this grow with success 'fingers crossed' .They all look nicer evryday & they'r better recovering from that damned heatstress, leaves r full green again :headbange

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: UNBELIEVABLE THING HAPPENED TO ME! today i went in the balcony & in my mum's jasmin a fuckin weed plant was coming out and it had been in the balcony for days... i'm beginning to worry if our neighbours saw it. NO JOKING GUYS! i still can't believe it... i never touched or did something to my mum's plants ESPECIALLY with weed.. the jasmin didn't had the same soil i used b4 & the jasmin had been there for a long time b4 i started growing :confused: I'M GETTING REALLY CONFUSED ABOUT THIS! even a big argument we had at the house coz my Mum thaught i did it on purpose.WTF man ... if neighbours saw it & got cops how the hell i'm gonna tell them 'i don't know about it'.. seriously guys i'm not kidding :nono:
this is what i found in my balcony for viewers to see :bashhead:

anyway i gently got it out of that soil & planted in a pot by herself.

I WONDER HOW THE HELL THIS THING HAPPENED !!! HAS ANYONE HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE B4??? UNBELIEVEABLE!!

Last edited:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Kinderfeld said:
lol any idea what strain it is? Sounds like a good thing to me :D
No, how can i know what strain it is?... i don't have any idea how the hell it got there lol :muahaha: Since i found it in my mum's jasmin i'm gonna call it: the '' Mum's Jasmin ''strain... LMFAO but i'm gonna keep it anyway :headbange lol

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
LOL, well I wish I could find random weed growing around the house. I have never had that happen, could possibly be from another balcony? I would not worry to much about it, There are lots of plants that look similar to weed in veg stage

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Dr Dog said:
LOL, well I wish I could find random weed growing around the house. I have never had that happen, could possibly be from another balcony? I would not worry to much about it, There are lots of plants that look similar to weed in veg stage
from another balcony it coudn't coz we'r in the top storey , but i'm not joking bro i still can't figuer it out how the hell it got there & IN MY MUM'S PLANTS to get more complicated ,here no one smokes pots or anything .Someone told me from another site that it could be a bird maybe he dropped seeds accidentaly or somethin but i don't know.and it looks exact weed thats why i say its weed ,here i'll post another pic of it wait a min....

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: hi evryone , here's a quick update of my grow :headbange
starting with my #2

now this is my#5 the 2 splitter :muahaha:

this is #5's top 1

& #5's top 2

it looks so strange near the other two.
now this is my #3 the nicest one i have :jump:

:canabis: :canabis: :canabis: 3 girls hmmm. Comments r more than welcome! tnkx..

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Well, a bird dropped off the seed, I suppose it is possible, you should probably go buy a lottery ticket too. Plants are looking like they are bouncing back from your heat issues.
U probably want to remove some of those lower bud sites, they will not really do muc for your grow, concentrate on the upper buds

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Dr Dog said:
Well, a bird dropped off the seed, I suppose it is possible, you should probably go buy a lottery ticket too. Plants are looking like they are bouncing back from your heat issues.
U probably want to remove some of those lower bud sites, they will not really do muc for your grow, concentrate on the upper buds

lmao i'm not that lucky dude, today it looked a lil yellow on its lower leaves i doubt she'll survive :frown:

yes they'r really getting nice now but i'v removed many leaves allready if i remove the lower stems nothing is gonna be left :nono: i understand what u'r saying but atleast till they get a lil bushy i won't chop more. :bashhead:
tnkx for stopping in. :headbange

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: this is my first clone ever. took it from my #3, i removed 1 of the lower stems & dipped it in roothormone. just as a test... :bashhead:

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice going Grunt :yes:...theres a first thing for everything...and cloning will make ya live easyer...

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Core said:
nice going Grunt :yes:...theres a first thing for everything...and cloning will make ya live easyer...

:wave: Hey tnkx alot Core, yeah i thaught i give it a go lol. The good things in clones that they'r females 100% & saves time, so why not try it.I didn't put near my grow for now, i left it in the closet with 2 x 23w flouros. A few more days she'll join MOM & the rest under the MH400 :headbange .

tnkx for checking my diary dude, its good to have some good/experienced growers stopping by. :rasta:

i'll update a bunch of pics tomorrow.Take care. :D

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:jump: :woohoo: This morning i recieved my shipment of Aurora Indica seeds.it was my first time i ordered seeds online & it was damn fast just 2 days after they recieved the money. EXTRA 7 BEANS TOO :headbange awesome! when i finish this chronic grow AI is next :canabis:

i hope evryone's grow is doin fine.Tnkx all for help & goodluck evryone. :rasta: :wave: