Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Grow/Outdoor/BAGSEED

DAY 28 FROM SEED

Soil: Black Gold All Organic Potting Soil. Mixed in some Perlite.
    Strain: 3 of them look like they are of the same strain, but the other one looks different.
    Nutes: Alaska Fish Emulsion 5-1-1 (Fed on 2 week, 3 week, and 4 week mark)
    Watering: Rain (Once or Twice a day)

I live in the Tropical Island so it rains alot hehe.....i THINK that is why my leaves are slightly droopy.

I Think im gonna try out some LST'ing, b/c there are small sets of leaves UNDERNEATH the bigger ones and I don't thinkt hey are growing b/c theres not enough light

Ill keep you guys posted!!
    Last edited by jaypee89; 12-20-2006, 07:43.
    :dance: :dance: :dance: Grow #1 Outdoor Bagseed :dance: :dance: :dance:

nice man! im presuming since you live in the tropic's you get 12 hour lighting pretty much all year so flowering time isnt that far away. i say you buy some bone meal for a good flowering fert, or anything with a high middle number is great for making fat bud's. i'd also suggest tying them down. training is a great way to improve yield. i look forward to seeing them get bigger.

their drooping from too much rain. if you can put some clear plastic over them. or maybe cut a clear rubbermaid tub up so they can get good ventilation from the sides but have a cover to no let the rain in. pot plant's grow fast as shit when the soil dry's out then get watered throughly.
    Last edited by sm0kateer4204; 12-20-2006, 13:44.

Comment

Hey! Thanks for the feedback bro. Yeah I get pretty much 12/12 year-round haha.

Im gonna ATTEMPT tieing(tying) the plants down tomorrow. Not too sure though b/c I was gonna trnsplant into 4-gal buckets next week so not too sure if that will work out good. stress factor maybe?

As for flowering nutes....I think next week Im gonna give a 50/50 solution of my veg nutes and my flowering nutes (8-14-9). I got 4-12-0 bone meal but I dont wanna use it b/c I dont know where im gonna get the Potassium =/

And yeah, I think im gonna get me a rubbermaid container to give soil soem time to dry out

Thanks!

Comment

sound's like you got everything figured out pretty good. although 4 gallon seems a bit large if their going to be flowering in the next week or two. i'd repot first then tie them down. good luck and keep us posted.

Comment

DAY 32

Hoi. Just a quick update on how my plants are doing. I decided to do a little LST'ing yesterday. I LST'd 3 out of the 4 plants. The Plant I didnt LST was just growing too beautifully to LST

Plant #1

Plant #2

Plant #3

Plant #4

Top of Plant #4

The Last two pics are of the plant that I did NOT LST....looks liek it might be a different strain. I feel like a fat kid opening up a box of assorted chocolates.
          Last edited by jaypee89; 12-24-2006, 07:57.

Comment

looking good man. how much of the recommended dosages of ferts are they getting? you need to get some post's so you can hop in chat with me sometime. good people in there

Comment

At the 2 week and 3 week mark, I fed half of the recc. dosage (1 tbs/gal) then on day 28, I fed full dosage =)

Plants are losing a little color so I think im gonna feed tomorrow, even though its not 5 weeks yet. cant hurt em right?

thanks for following this grow brud

Comment

that's why i was asking how much you were feeding them. they look a bit light green from not being fed very much. im not sure if your nute's can hurt them or not but stick to full dosage and watch them leave's turn a darker green. oh yeah whats brud mean? never heard that one before.
                Last edited by sm0kateer4204; 12-24-2006, 15:00.

Comment

brother --> brotha --> bruddah --> brud

island slang

Comment

any ideas on their sex yet? if not they should show in the next week or two.

Comment

Near 12/12 yr round, this island has had bloody freezing fog for the last few days. Not that i am jealous or anything
                      Good call with the nutes and best of luck with the growing dude!
                      Merry Christmas ~ neilspotshop

Comment

Originally posted by neilspotshop
                        Near 12/12 yr round, this island has had bloody freezing fog for the last few days. Not that i am jealous or anything
                        Good call with the nutes and best of luck with the growing dude!
                        Merry Christmas ~ neilspotshop
                        Thanks brud. Didnt get a chance to feed today but Im gonna do it first thing in the morning tomorrow. I'll get up some new pics as well

Thanks guys!

Comment

I'm hooked, good luck dude.

Comment

12/12 year round you lucky bastard. Someday I will be on one of those tropical islands. Will be watching your ladies from here my friend.

Comment

im glad more people decided to pop in! this one is goona turn out good.

Comment

Working...
                              X