What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Grow/Outdoor/BAGSEED

jaypee89

hoi, sorry about no update i got lazy! :joint:
anyways, chopped the plants long time ago, out of 3 i only harvested one though. i got lazy towards the end and mold hit the other two bad.

bud was real good, better then the usual stuff that runs around here on guam. more of a stoney feeling, put me to sleep a couple times haha. buds were semi-dense and the smoke was smooth with citrus taste :yummy:

anyways, heres some pics. harvested about an ounce off the plant.

sorry i dont got a high tech fancy camera to take th ose badass shots, and for the long wait heh. better late then never yeh? shoot guys take it easy

herd

wow im glad i was able to watch this grow. (lurking) this make me want to grow outdoors badly
ohwell this just give me time to prepare.

sorry for bring up an old thread
saw it in sig :badday:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts