What's new

cherry bomb in the south east

Buckeyebandit

Let me check to see if I still have them in my other computer. Out of town right now but will check when I return home.
Welderdan is correct she gave 5+ units. You remember well brother

Buckeyebandit

Dawnpatrol
Here is a screen shot of her maybe halfway done. I pulled tis one from the other spot in outdoor grows. Not the best pick but you get the idea lol

picture.php

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know OP, I'll see if he still has those pics and wants to throw them up again.

That would be awesome Dawn Patrol!

Let me check to see if I still have them in my other computer.

I'm seriously starting to get excited here! I always suspected CB would do well outdoors in southern latitudes, this thread really proved it to me. Thanks Buckeyebandit for going to the trouble to dig up old pix, can't wait to see!

Buckeyebandit

That would be awesome Dawn Patrol!

I'm seriously starting to get excited here! I always suspected CB would do well outdoors in southern latitudes, this thread really proved it to me. Thanks Buckeyebandit for going to the trouble to dig up old pix, can't wait to see!

Your welcome Mr. Greengenes. She done very well down here. I really need to get more of these seeds. I made a mistake by not holding on to more of them. I'm on IG and now where to get them so going to make it a must have. I want to do one more guerilla grow with the cherry bomb as I think I could do better

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want to do one more guerilla grow with the cherry bomb as I think I could do better

I'll seriously need front row tickets and all you can eat pop corn for this!

I'd like to find a really Cherry pheno and hit it with a good Blueberry male. There would be some epic Tropical flavors in that combination.

Oh. Em. Gee. We need to hang out one of these days WelderDan.

need4weed

Veteran
Dawnpatrol
Here is a screen shot of her maybe halfway done. I pulled tis one from the other spot in outdoor grows. Not the best pick but you get the idea lol

View Image

I dont recall if you were the dude that grew these? Used to go by the handle Florida boy or something like that. I did a seed swap, still have them

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i still have some CB seeds, i need to go back threw them again & see what i can fined this time.

Latest posts

Latest posts