What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Harvest Large Herb Lounge

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
daaaamn, don't know how I missed this, but I'm tuned in now.

Solid work HL. I'm looking to do some horizontal double ended PPK trees very soon. If my state allows a limited plant count I'd like to see what a DE overahead long with the traditional vertical checkerboard side lighting would produce.

Say 4 plants. 4 1200w DE Nanolux overhead. 5 1000w diamond of lights vertical (krusty style). Say in a 12'x12'+ room or similar.
9800w over 4 plants. Think that would be past the point of diminishing returns?

HL45

Veteran
Hey flower farmer glad you came through.:tiphat:

Imo 12 12 isn't big enough...I think you could try it with just the Des first. I think you could fill a 12 x 12 with just the des and four plants. I'm about to start a De garden all dirt though. I'm sure ppk will soon follow.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Does that LSD stink like hash rolled in skunks ass? That's the pheno I had that I wish I never lost.

HL45

Veteran
It smells like lime melon jack here with a hint of fresh latex paint and a occasional pinch of toothpaste.

HL45

Veteran
Almost done with drywall and mud...hoping to pull a late one with grout and vulkem all done tonight. Praying for pics of success to post tonight.

Edit : Didn't get finished...ended up hooking up a pal with plant and nerding out about weed till 4am.....it will go quickly tomorrow though.

Last edited:

HL45

Veteran
Looks like I'll be harvesting some of the outdoor ppk tomorrow...a couple plants have small spots of budrot.. (I think it was from the grower with the plot next to me who should have harvested earlier this month...grrrr)

Getting a shipping container delivered to dry in. Will be doing a thorough inspection of all girls tomorrow. Glad to get some things off before the flood.

oti$

Are your outdoor ppks fed with Jack's using turface as the medium? Love big plant grows...subscribed:D

HL45

Veteran
Jacks with some tweaks I've been playing with can't say much more than that...

Personally I prefer pumice. It's cheaper and I have more experience with it. I can get a yard of pumice for about t he same price as two bags of turface...I tried turface. Pumice is good for me...

HL45

Veteran
Yo silver! I got jealous of you being a poppa so I decided to join the club. Now we just need bobble to hurry up and become a surgeon and get hitched and catch up with us in fatherhood.

oti$

One more question, do the swiirskis eat spider mites as well? I'm looking for a way to help with an out of control population in a basement I'd like to start using again.

HL45

Veteran
Heat treated the place a few times. Should be able to cook the spider mites no problem.. I think cucumeris eat spider mites swirskiis dont

HL45

Veteran
picture.php

View image in gallery

PPK killing it!

DunHav`nFun

Thanks for the Pink Floyd flashback Bro.....Teacher...leave them kids alone.....:moon:...

Killer "wall `o nug" HL....Keep up the awesome work....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:.....