What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crazyfools* Small personal garden

hey.. just so you know.. you can put the oil. inside the paper.. allows for it to soak into the bud as you take hits.. so its not wasting away on the outside vaporizing from the heat..

I used to wrap worms around my joints tooo.. but realized. I could smear on the paper. and roll and not make a mess.. or waste any oil..

thanx for the tip... and, yeah, I usually smear te inside with oil for the reasons you mentioned...but I think tis outside looks cool for pictures, and I also like to see it melt sometimes..... but since a drop fell on my bed, my wife isn´t verry happy with oil at all, so i´m toping off bong hits with oil....they seem to hit eaven harder...hahaha

malawii is 79 days into flower and still shooting pistils!
blackberry kush is starting to put out pistils, streach is basicaly over, i will need to suport this plant once production begins...

OTM x IBG #3 and Critical are nice and plumped ... they will probably be harvested along with the Malawii!

Hey man :D

thank you for actually offering a sample crazyfool. It has been quite awhile since I've met an altruistic person! It won't be necessary though, i see it as too much of a hassle for you.

Although I will PM you right now with another question, something is off with these ACE seeds I got, well not only ACE but the seedsman freebies also :( They are all on the fast track to death >.<

Everything happens for a reason though....

shiiit whats up with that!?

well I don´t know what you wanna talk about, but I can anticipate that from my experience, ACE seeds have always been among the most vigorous plants in the room...

BR Zombie

yea i know ACE has killer genetics this doesnt change my opinion on them at all but every single seed i got from seedsman (both ACE and freebies) are all dying the same exact death while the last seed I had from marijuana-seeds is perfectly healthy under the exact same conditions...

Who knows...

I'm still working to get my posts up to PM you with my question. I could just ask it right here xD

I'm wondering if you could help me find some seeds that could ship from within the country if you know what I mean... I only have one healthy seedling for this year's grow, I mean I could wait and clone the shit out of it to get more plants but I've no experience cloning... I'd pay top dollar if that's of any concern. I can't wait 1+months to receive seeds internationally again, it would fuck up the schedule for this years grow.... I'm already late.

I know, very brazen of me but in my head it can't hurt to ask. I hope I didnt break a forum rule lmfao

BR Zombie

Funny you should say that... I found this yesterday ---> https://www.drugs-forum.com/growfaq/1218.htm

If I pay for Sedex it could make it here in 3 days or less... Alright I'll stop here with this conversation lol

I'll keep trying to build my post count up to PM you and we can go from there. I'll also send you pics of my Panama, Congo and Malawi that have all stalled, they may already be dead to be honest :_( I'm thinking it could have been some type of fungus... They are all yellow with brown spotting and purple veins and also stuck on their first set leaves. It's so unfortunate...

Valeu Crazyfool, por toda a sua ajuda!!

hey everyone, wont chat to much, I´ll go str8 to the pics!

picture.php

this is what I´ve been smoking on a LOT lately, almost zero´d my stash! its an OTM x IBG ( mosca seeds ) feno #3 .... awsome smoke, fruity, berry like fresh scent, and extreamly smelly funky whenon fire! she is gonna stay arround for sure as a moma!
ATM I´m flowering feno #2 to see if its par with #3, if it´s not, i´ll ditch it...

sooooo, more or less 13 weeks later, down came the beast!
some Malawii for your apreciation!

picture.php

picture.php

and this is what she looks after a few days drying out..

picture.php

and I also took down a little bonus plant!
it´s a Skunk x Afghani ... it was sharing a little flowering pot with an OTM x IBG #3 as a test run to see if she deserved to go to a big pot!

picture.php

I really liked tis skunk cross. it has chunky nugs, nice resin, light green color, flourescent orange pistils, since she is a miny plant, i´ll jar her up, and roll a big christmas joint with her to see if she will return to the flower chamber in 2015´s first batch!

thats all for now folks!
have a good one!
CF*

Ijust smoked my fresh cut Malawii, its not as dry as I want yet , but its already burning!
i took 2 popcorn buds, and made a spliff..... the taste is still contaminated with clorophil, so I cant give an accurate report, but I definately taste , caramell, burnt sugar, woody tones..... the high on this feno, with no cure, and beraly dry, is just wonderful.....
I smoked a bit more then half joint, and unlike the other feno I had that would deliver a straight wack to the head and maintain the strong high, this feno seems to slowly build up a mellow sedative high, that just gets stronger and stronger.... its been 2 hrs since I smoked, and I feel sooooo confortable, I feel like my head is light, my body is relaxed, and at the same time i´m tripping my balls off, trying to seem normal in my office..... again, ACE crew have outdone themselves, Thanks again for thi wonderful strain.....STRONG AS FUCK ... Damn!

cannawolf

E ae Crazyfool, belo diario, e belas meninas :)

Nice to see brasilian people around :) i am working to get a grow report to start next month, as now i am about to start flushing my ladies.

Subscribed :)

Latest posts

Latest posts