What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

chocolope, chocolope 2, diesel tonic x chocolope

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
update at 6 day flow...

plants lookin ok ,and sorprise few of them show me sex..one male and one female..

all
picture.php

DTC X CHO male , i keep outside cab
picture.php

chocolope 2.. female,
picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
update at 10day flow...

i take out from garden 7 male , remaining 6baby that i hope coming all female, one cho2 the big one confirmed female but the other 5 not show me exactly ..maybe 2days left and ready ..

lets see the 6 left baby..

chocolope topped, the only one (female i hope) from 4 chocolope...3 confirmed male
picture.php

chocolope 2- #1 topped ..., 3 chocolope 2 remaining from 5, 2 confirmed male
picture.php

chocolope 2- #2, the big one confirmed female
picture.php

chocolope 2- #3 topped
picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo bro, healthy plants! Can't wait to see first buds.

They are now at 23 days of 12\12 and still have few flowers. Do you think it's normal for your setup or the plants are slow?
Maybe starting with plants from seeds and put in flowering soon before sexual maturity, ends with a delay on the flowers formation.

I also see DTxCHO already has nice flower formation. The mom was very very slow to flower, it did not show flowers before 30 days at 12\12. This cross seems to shorten this time. Hope for you to find the grapefruit pheno.

:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Yo bro, healthy plants! Can't wait to see first buds.

They are now at 23 days of 12\12 and still have few flowers. Do you think it's normal for your setup or the plants are slow?
Maybe starting with plants from seeds and put in flowering soon before sexual maturity, ends with a delay on the flowers formation.

I also see DTxCHO already has nice flower formation. The mom was very very slow to flower, it did not show flowers before 30 days at 12\12. This cross seems to shorten this time. Hope for you to find the grapefruit pheno.

:wave:

thanks for stoppin in and appreciate brotha nor!!
yeah you touch good question, usually formed flower at this time when i flip to flow early
plants grow fast , all genetic you give me, i think next time if i wait around 30days before flip after flower coming out much more early then now, im totally happy with this girl till now , so much thanks to you and cant wait to see sticky nuggs :biggrin: (before sex maturity coming out)

ps: also with no much veg. all plants present decent amount of secondary branch, nice!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran

CHOCOLOPE 2 - #2.....this is first plant show me resin production that start 10day before
picture.php

picture.php

DTC X CHOCOLOPE
picture.php

picture.php

The stretching is over from 10day, all plants have same high like 40/45 cm except for the cho 2-#2 that are 55 cm high, im happy for this because with 250w hps if your plants remain close to 60 cm high they come good buds also downstairs...
cant wait

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really nice my friend! Those flowers are promising really good. Can't wait to know what smell comes out :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Really nice my friend! Those flowers are promising really good. Can't wait to know what smell comes out :wave:

thanks fratello :biggrin:
i have already popped more cho and cho2 for the next run, i want give one months veg so im in time untill this run was close...
keep watchin :biggrin:

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Ciao killer! Passo anche di qua :)..Ma sai che genetica è la diesel tonic? Anche di qui tutte davvero belle, la chocolope è stata una delle più buone che ho fumate ad amsterdam! Buon cultivo! Hola fratello! :wave:

:smoweed:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Ciao killer! Passo anche di qua :)..Ma sai che genetica è la diesel tonic? Anche di qui tutte davvero belle, la chocolope è stata una delle più buone che ho fumate ad amsterdam! Buon cultivo! Hola fratello! :wave:

:smoweed:

hola fratello , i dont no noting about diesel t. , maybe we can ask noreason...
thanks for stoppin in brotha!!1 :thank you:

soon today max tomorrow new update , stay tuned fellaw!!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
day 40 flow..

in the last 10 day plants explode , swell done and really smell nice....

CHOCOLOPE , This is the big one
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DTC X CHO
picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
....DAY 40 FLOW...

CHOCOLOPE 2 #1
picture.php

picture.php

CHOCOLOPE 2 #2
picture.php

picture.php

CHOCOLOPE 2 #3 ,This is was in flow from 2 days, after one mont under tneon 110w..get topped 10 day before flip, she look veri green healthy
picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really really nice dude! You're doing a great work on these plants.

I see the chocolope #1 already has some purple on the main cola, it will be a beautiful cola!

Also resin production is promising on both chocolope and chocotonic (DT x CHO) and the nice thing is that the flowering has been shortened than the mom, wich took a month from the switch to start the flowering.
Did you smell the resin? Can you say citrus/grape smell or a sweeter one, like bubblegum?

I hope you took some clones as there could be a great mom!

Thanks for all these feedbacks, they're really precious for me :thank you:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Really really nice dude! You're doing a great work on these plants.

I see the chocolope #1 already has some purple on the main cola, it will be a beautiful cola!

Also resin production is promising on both chocolope and chocotonic (DT x CHO) and the nice thing is that the flowering has been shortened than the mom, wich took a month from the switch to start the flowering.
Did you smell the resin? Can you say citrus/grape smell or a sweeter one, like bubblegum?

I hope you took some clones as there could be a great mom!

Thanks for all these feedbacks, they're really precious for me :thank you:

:tiphat: thanks for appreciate the job fratello,
yes plants going veri well, in the last week swell crazy nice and continius ...
yes this week they start smell the fantastic aroma...one smell like you say more citrus grape and one like sweet bubblegum...
i have already in vegetative many of choco so one fo su i keep for momm..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts