What's new

KW31'S at SUMMER 2011: the double cab, c99/deep strawb3rry di$s$l

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Vai Bro ;) Niente da dire.. :)

..:dance013:

la 4 è stupenda, ti vengono fuori 4 belle mazze, alla fine il top paga, mi sa che prossimo giro lo faccio pure io :D
:wave:

anche a me piace la 4, promette bene nel suo piccolo e il top paga evvere si!!, è solo che sono partite in ritardo tutte le c99 a confronto delle deep strawberry diesel che sono piu grosse nei fiori intendo..va bè l'importante è che sono partite ad ingrassarsi ehhh :wave:

Impressive my friend!

thanks paulo :tiphat:

westg

ICMag Donor
Sì, potete notare il gonfiore. HO C99 per il prossimo crescere spero che scriveremo sarà bella come la vostra KW31 :jump:

I hope that translated right :gday:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Sì, potete notare il gonfiore. HO C99 per il prossimo crescere spero che scriveremo sarà bella come la vostra KW31 :jump:

I hope that translated right :gday:

yeahhhhh buddy..you try italian and you do good :blowbubbles:
yes i notice that in the c99 group the swelling stage gonna be nice ..yap yap :dance013:
also what a fucking good smell coming from her buds, crazy fruit aroma from c99 #5 and #2 ..maybe pineapple fragance, in the other 2 c99 not so fruit but sweet also :jump:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
day 36 flow....

connie chung topped
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sour cream topped..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
CONTINIUS UPDATE 36 DAY FLOW....

deep strawberry diesel #1 top cola...
picture.php

deep strawberry diesel #2 top cola..
picture.php

deep strawberry diesel #3 top cola...
picture.php

deep strawberry diesel #4 topped , top both of cola..
picture.php

confidential cheese top cola... veri lush green in this leaves, veri umhh umhh smell coming
picture.php

K

Krshna

lookin great sir! how are the deep strawberry diesel smelling so far compared to the rest? the #2 plant looks the best to me so far! A+

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
lookin great sir! how are the deep strawberry diesel smelling so far compared to the rest? the #2 plant looks the best to me so far! A+

hey krshna you are welcome bro :tiphat:
i start feel the dsd smell just from this week but i need to move or touch buds and wohh woohh grower so strawberry tasty n sweet sweet undertones i feel but sure they increment soon, the best in the garden, i like much also the connie chung smell sweet also and the confidential c. is veri unique but is to early for explain better... 2 plants of c99 group get veri ridicolous pineapple smell that can't wait for try :dance013:
ps: also to me dsd #2 look the best of the group :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
DAY 38 FLOW.....YESTERDAY

C99 #1..the big one c99, i noticed have fluffy buds but i hope they rocks soon
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C99 #2.. this is one that get veri fruit smell like pineapple..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C99 #3..BANDIT(desaparasita)...this is the fast one , already many pistill is red and full trik's covered
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C99 #4 TOP...this is the other one that get pineapple fruit smell,expect amazing things from this one
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...more pix coming really soon, have a good day fellaw !!!

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Oh oh oh :D

Wassup my friend? :D

I was far of the forum in the last period, my new job seriously make me tired as fuck! But now i'm back, and soon i'll start my new grow, finally ;)

As i can see, you got the attitude buddy :D How's goin' the double cab project? Some hot dank genetics around there... With the DSD? I just popped some beans too, and i hope to can get phenos on both sides of this cross, DC and StrawD...

I'm followin' u, keep me updated on this new grow ;)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Oh oh oh :D

Wassup my friend? :D

I was far of the forum in the last period, my new job seriously make me tired as fuck! But now i'm back, and soon i'll start my new grow, finally ;)

As i can see, you got the attitude buddy :D How's goin' the double cab project? Some hot dank genetics around there... With the DSD? I just popped some beans too, and i hope to can get phenos on both sides of this cross, DC and StrawD...

I'm followin' u, keep me updated on this new grow ;)

oh oh oh my super buddy jare are back in tha game :dance013:

whatssss up you man, im good also if no go vacanzy...
my double cab project still grow quietly nice , the dsd look predominately from deep chunk pheno like ganesh tell me, buds are compact rock this is good and start get ridicolous sweet smell from a week or "giù di li",
also the c99 group start swell crazy nice and smell beautifull!!

i noticed only one things that sure help you in the future if you grow this dsd, for all baby i use same soil and same fertilizer n dosage and all baby react good without significant burn or overfert ( i get some burn from high dosage but not so strong for do flush), but only the dsd start some yellowing leaves prematurely and some follow down , i check the ph and i have perfect range like 6.0/6.3, so i don't no why the dsd plants get fast yellow leaves ..but still good...maybe the only thing is thye small pot size that help the process of yellowing in the leaves , but in the beginning i miss space for put big pot and now is too late for transplant so continius like this..now still 38day flow...
hey buddy can't wait to follow your job again, please come back soon we miss you :blowbubbles:

Looks very nice killerweed31 :)

#DKMillo

thanks for appreciate tha job DKMillo :tiphat:

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Looks like your girls are get'n "the swell" real good now !
thats what I like to see, big, fat, frosty nuggs coming soon...:)
keep them pic's coming bro, peace :ying:

westg

ICMag Donor
Hi KW31 :wave:, scommetto che Mirtillo gomma sta per essere una deliziosa mate, allevatore che è lei?

Mandami una bella ragazza italiana in Australia per buddy, io amo le ragazze italiane :jump:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Hi KW31 :wave:, scommetto che Mirtillo gomma sta per essere una deliziosa mate, allevatore che è lei?

Mandami una bella ragazza italiana in Australia per buddy, io amo le ragazze italiane :jump:

the smell are incredible sweet sirup berry fruit and nuggs are sticky as glue, this blueberry gum coming from g13labs..
your italian going nicely buddy :)
full power italian girl ...:wave:

Resistant

WHOA! Those ladies have really fattened up in the last few days! Your strain variety is great.

Keep up the good work - I'll see you at the finish line! I'm on day 46 of about 60-65.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
WHOA! Those ladies have really fattened up in the last few days! Your strain variety is great.

Keep up the good work - I'll see you at the finish line! I'm on day 46 of about 60-65.

whats up buddy?!?
yeah the plants in the last week seems to entry aggressive in the swelling phase :yummy:
i think you cross the finish line first ;)
we will see soon how we close the run :bigeye:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
man its so exciting for me to get back to ic. i feel like were all in it together. kw your girls are just as beautiful as always, its always a pleasure to see what your up to. hope life is treating you as well as your plants are brother! big week for me this week... yours is right around the corner i see. cant wait!

Latest posts

Latest posts