No announcement yet.

Arcata Trainwreck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never tried it, wish I could thanks to reports like this. Thanks H&L for letting me know how it is.

Comment

I was gifted some Arcata TrainWreck nugs recently...I would rate it as one of my top 3 smokes ever, one of my favorite highs for sure. I love its instant head hit, then its silent strength as the body of the stone creeps in ten minutes later...It had me obliterated after only few good bonghits...I got so spaced out I forgot to finish my first sample bowl before all the ice melted. It is a very clear and energizing high to me as well, I suppose high in THC and low in CBN etc? I wish I could smoke this everyday for an instant anti-depressant.

Great looking grows of the TW - 70s_PotHead, kokua, -VT-, and THCV. 70s_PotHead's plant looks incredible, I've got to get a cut of this in DWC.

Heres a nug:

Thanks brother, you know who you are.
      Be safe fellas...
      -blue

Comment

gotta love the wreck!

Comment

awsome plants ya'all
          Non bombardatemi di messaggi privati per i vostri problemi di coltivazione, rispondo solo nei threads

______________________________ __________F.U.C.K.E.M. Crew
          ___________________________Fiesty Underground Cannabis Kultivators European Movement

______________________________ _Broadcasting my Seed 'n Serious Weed

"If I had a dime for every grower in the world with 10+ years experience that's pumping out crap cannabis, I'd be a millionaire. Very large differences between plants that are fed to harvest and ones that are leached of their nutrients for a period of time. Differences even a noob can detect." Quote by VertNwb

"Most soil growers don't have EC meters. I've TASTED my runoff before to determine salt buildup- it definitely has a flavor all its own- salty, yet metallic! A fine vintage! "Quote by Stinkyattic

sigpic

Comment

i don't have it in my garden yet .. but i really dig how the buds seem to have all of the chrystal and the leaves are bare ... nice bud shots guys i can't wait to grow her myself

Comment

Drool...
              You guys did a SUPERB job with her-the more I read up on her the more I want to grow her. "Up highs" are what do it for me and it looks like its a good yieldler as well
              Stay safe in the new year everyone!

Comment

A bag of Trainwreck nugzzz

70s

Comment

WOOOOOWWWWWWWW

hello pothead
                  yup those do look mighty FN tasty my friend, do you have the system cleaned up and ready do another run hahahaha.....
                  very nice

Comment

Originally posted by jaws
                    hello pothead
                    yup those do look mighty FN tasty my friend, do you have the system cleaned up and ready do another run hahahaha.....
                    very nice
                    Now just imagine sticking your head in the bag and inhaling thru your nose real hard hehe

70s

Comment

its like a bag of vicks & lemons!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dankbudz
                        its like a bag of vicks & lemons!!!
                        so youve done this before I see....

70s

Comment

Just awesome pics all Would love to try it someday.

Mo,

Comment

The mom of most.........

She's gifted many growers last year.

Happy growin, cheers...

Comment

Lookin mighty nice there old man!! peace DLB
                              Welcome To The Lions Den.......Temptation's On Its Way

WWTHD?

Comment

hello 1toke
                                those colas look great bro, makes me wish i had tried harder to bring my cuts back around.....
                                to the future

Comment

Working...
                                X