Blue Dream (Clone only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joint Lock View Post

Blue DREAM @ 1300$ QP Even if its the Santa Cruz cut still Tell someone here on the west coast u got dream . They wont even call u back .
    I wish I knew someone dumb enough to pay that. Lol, I'm in New England and nobody is paying that, that I know of. Maybe someone is actually charging $20 a gram still, but I could always find it cheaper even back in those days. Plus I started growing cause even $40 an eighth was too much and I charge less for the better cause fuck the competition.

Comment

Only in trudo world, that somebody would try to charge that...
      “Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.”

Steve McQueen

Comment

I’m running some of that Santa Cruz Blue Dream (Had her for a long time & she performs well both indoors and outdoors)
        Top yielder too Click image for larger version

Name:	A99B02BC-725D-486B-99EA-704B673F4113.jpeg
Views:	236
Size:	178.2 KB
ID:	17807030Click image for larger version

Name:	D61188FC-5573-41BD-B2E9-7E68142AB546.jpeg
Views:	230
Size:	163.8 KB
ID:	17807031Click image for larger version

Name:	A6321830-BC5B-43EE-BDA8-1EBB67096EB3.jpeg
Views:	232
Size:	164.6 KB
ID:	17807032

Comment

@star crash

They look like producers for sure very nice, you got some leaf for Budder, Hash, Oil i see. I don't mind a little leaf pain in the ass for trimming, but for myself i need the Budder...
          “Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.”

Steve McQueen

Comment

I just ran the Santa Cruz cut and was disappointed in the smoke... It smells very strong of sweet, hazy, cedar but didn’t translate to the smoke.

Plus it grows so much different than chem, cookie, sour, og that I can’t justify keeping her around.

Pollinate then eradicate

-DD

Comment

I grow Santa Cruz original blue dream specifically for two reasons ... its huge yielder & makes a lot of money ... and for myself >> I like to make a concentrate out of it ... It actually has a very nice quality of high in my humble opinion

Comment

Originally posted by star crash View Post
                I grow Santa Cruz original blue dream specifically for two reasons ... its huge yielder & makes a lot of money ... and for myself >> I like to make a concentrate out of it ... It actually has a very nice quality of high in my humble opinion
                just flowering her myself for the first time and I sure wish I'd given her another month of veg and kept topping. Unfortunately the sun dictates what happens, not me. Still impressed with the chunkage from her, looks like spring grows are gonna require 75-90 days til shes ripe.
                Veni...Vidi...Velcro...I came, I saw, I stuck around...

When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of the pain is felt by others.

The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Comment

She can go all the way to 10 weeks I just harvest one indoor & got over 1/2 pound of prime flowers not counting larf and trim

Comment

Working...
                  X