What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor Grow Show

G

hi grunwald :wave: :joint: here is another shot of the c99 f3 line in early flower showing trichrome development

this is a Mr Nice Super Silver Haze (from an old clone) she has been in a flowering stage for around 10 days

:rasta:

G

got a mako haze ... here she is in veg (from clone)

this mako haze was cut down after 10 weeks :joint: :rasta: :wink:

G

this is a Sour Diesel (i am told it was from the original clone) hope so!

check out the purple leaf stem on the NL x BB..main stem is very purple striped . most i ever seen

this is a brittle plant that will snap a branch fairly easily

G

g'morning elevate :headbange greetings

thx for stopping by . it makes posting more enjoyable and worthwhile .. time for wake & bake & then to wake up/tend my sleeping ladies

here are some mako haze pics for you . right before i took the previous clone

:jump:

pakalolo420

If those pics are recent, I have no idea how you got those varieties to begin flowering so early in the season, but well done! Nice photography too.

G

greetings paddi :wave: your posts & threads have been insiprational to me. thank you

hi pakalolo420 :rasta: yes the pics are in real time . i get a jump on my flowering and trigger my plants (which are all in containers) in order to take advantage of the strong summer sunlight . i do this by moving them into a large blackout structure every evening & then take them out every morning to maintain a 12/12 photo period . this requires much labor and towing equipment, but it can help to make for a nice finished flower

please stick around the both of you :joint:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Simply beautiful work you do star crash, i am really enjoying what you have shown us so far.

looks like you really have these ladies dialed in on nutrient regiments and they are showing it! your plants are really sugar coated and loving life.. in perfect health, Great job!

It also is great to see people like you so dedicated to their ladies... that is definitely a chore bringing plants in and out everyday for early flowering, but they will reward you nicely as you already know :D

really looking forward to seeing you finish these out and wish you a bountiful harvest.

Seasons Greetings :rasta:

G

Hi starcrash, I like the look of that mako haze, I think theres a bit of New Zealand genetics in there, I would love to try it but we dont get long eneough here. What latitude are yu on? cheers.

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Fantastic garden man! that mako haze looks really hazey ... im looking forward to compare it to my PPHaze flowers... anyways .. AWSOME job!

N

Neptune

damn dude.

I am now recalling several earlier threads of yours, displaying some huge c99 ladies... is this right? some multi pound c99 plants? in any case, that mako haze is SICK looking... ;)

grow em big man!!

G

wow ... let me smoke some kief ... ok :rasta: i'm good now

DimeBag65~thx so much for the kind words :redface:

farmaz2~i'm @ 44n ... don't forget that i force flower & trigger that mako haze so it would finish here . the breeder did a great job & i am very happy with the :joint:

WAMEN~thx . i'll smoke report that plant as soon as she is dry :smoke:

neptune~always a pleasure to hear from you :wave: yeah ... that was me in the past with the c99 (i can't help but love her & been growing her since '99)

here is a super silver haze flower just starting out

peace all

Dkgrower

Veteran
Hey there Star Crash, I really like you wagon off SSH, gave me a huge smile on my face, nice one.

star crash said:
super silver haze
:canabis: :smoke:

Nice to see some more force flowers around, :rasta:

Thanks fore the pics :lurk:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow bro, where in the world are you? did you preflower them beautys indoor?