What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PNW Mountain Outdoor Grow '09

pinkskunk

bigger holes next year man,atleast a square mtr per plant,the rounder the hole the rounder the plant,the plant grows out with the roots coz the leaves gotta drop water on the roots.

SpoCannabis

bigger holes next year man,atleast a square mtr per plant,the rounder the hole the rounder the plant,the plant grows out with the roots coz the leaves gotta drop water on the roots.

Yes definitely in the works for next year.... bigger holes... better spacing... etc. I'm not a very experienced outdoor, or soil grower for that matter... :rasta:

Oregonic

yeah man i'm sure you were hoping for them to be a lot bigger, but you've gained valuable experience and i'm sure you'll have still have plenty of outdoor kush to blaze along with your indoor during the winter and plot your attack for next spring/summer

big up

phate

Veteran
hey go with gg, and mm seeds next year. you will have much better luck in our climate. trust me ;)

M

madback

nice grow!

I had the same problem with putting out small clones, and next year I'm not going to have the same excuse!

hey phate, I didn't have too much luck with gg, it got ravaged, like it was sweet sweet candy for the bugs.

Last edited:

weedster

SpoCannabis i see they grown into nice big healthy plants ... good work, now just gotta wait for harvest and all your effort will be payed :p

well with temps hitting a low of 33 on this coming tue and a week of rain i'd imagine he's harvesting them right about now...

For sure guys I got a few here of the bubba kush just a few ounces all cured up and ready to smoke. Enjoy.

PA081010.jpg

PA081005.jpg

PA081006.jpg

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
what happened to all the other photos .... im sure there is more than that.... i was so into this grow for it to end like this :(

SpoCannabis

Hey thanks everyone!! Happy New Year to all!! We have a great new year ahead...

- Outdoor plots increased and improved (i'll explain come season)
- Indoor expanded all you all will soon see
- Additional location started... (that makes 3 + outdoor) =)

Hope everyone is doing great!!