What's new

Cannabis in Uruguay (South America 34°)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alex was a great inspiration in my growing style

Yes, I love seeing the patio/terrace grows. I call it 'mediterranean style'. :biglaugh: It's good for you to have the radiant heat when you're not so tropical.

I will be doing the extreme sativas 1st, as I have other genetics w/ ubeki in them that I want to run jointly w/ the Cantarelas. :wink:

I had a friend in the PC their, and he really got into the Mate. Had me trying it when he visited and it's cool. Just seems like a lot of work when I can more easily have a cup of coffee, lol!
I have teabags of it, but not quite the same as drinking thru the straw.

Randude, if you're interested in trying it, you can get it here: www.guayaki.com

Cold, raw, rain & ice pellets here today, nice to visit the gardens of the southern hemisphere! :sun:

sun & sea

hermaprhodite

hermaprhodite

Hi all!

I`ve benn searching trhoug my plant and indeed i found some more male flowers as well as new seeds starting to grow.
I took away all the male flowers i could by hand; lucky for me there were a few of them among all de females so i hope i can keep it under control!

Thank you Kayaman for the morning warning...

Love and weed for everybody

:joint:

sun & sea

Not tall plants

Not tall plants

StyleP- I start the plants in a small pot and then translant it to this bigger one just when they start flowering. I tie them up since they are small plants, with some kind of leash so they don´t get tall and they get much more strongger.

Kayaman

Veteran
:wave: Friends!

Rdude.....Yeah! This site is the real deal, big time man! Hope it stays like this for years to come.
Hope the season strats quick this year for you Highlighter :joint:

Well done S&S! let's hope for the best on that hermie situation :D

sun & sea

Gorilla´s Booger

Gorilla´s Booger

Here is a picture of my colombian friend´s Moco de Gorila (gorilla´s booger). Is been flowering for a couple of weeks now. We had to transplant it into a 40 litres pot because it needed more space. It´s a real sativa and thats is shown in her flowers, lots of them but not too big nor fat. I hope those flowers get bigger in this couple of months to come.

picture.php

:rasta: :joint:

Kayaman

Veteran
Wonderful S&S she's looking gorgeous! :yoinks:
Post that at 'The revival of the ultimate sativa thread' that pic deserves it, and it's a pure paraguayan.

Send my biggups to 'el colombiano' for such a nice work whit his first grow :joint:

Let's give that lady 14+weeks this time to see if there's enough difference with the past moco. :D:D
Also, we can try to pop 2 or 3 pure sativa seeds or close to pure, to pollinate one bud of this lovely girl. Or keep the clone you have ALIVE.
Maybe Malawi or Othaze x ArB
Would be a killer cros and it will pump the density of the buds a lot but decreasing the flowering time....just lemme know man!

:rasta:
I'll post Harvest pics today :joint:

Kayaman

Veteran
Harvest times ar here once again!

Harvest times ar here once again!

First of the clan, the NHxUzb zoo pheno went down 5 days ago, this little girl produced few buds of 'herb for special ocasions' I still have 2 buds form the last season grow of this zoo pheno that are 1 year cured by now. :yummy:

Last picture I took from her is the one I posted before here...right next to her daughter, the uzbekistan phenotipe.

picture.php

The little one in the left is the was that was harvested 5 days ago. 8weeks, the smell is very noticeable :D
And drying buds...pictures from today.
picture.php

picture.php

Kayaman

Veteran
Here is the other nevilles Haze x Uzbekistan...

Nice plant with lots of resin...
Hope you enjoy..
:rasta:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Saludos!

NExt up is Lesotho x Uzbeckistan F2 :jump:

sun & sea

Update

Update

Hello everyone! Here is an update of my backyard. I got a sotck with some semillas growing in my backyard... Because of the hermafrodite one, but there is not much damage, some seeds found and taken away and some male flowers to.

The hermafrodite St. Marine after a month of flowering

picture.php

The Tri Tri´s daughter. A pure Sativa from Paraguay or Brazil, not sure... Almost a month of flowering.

picture.php

I also have one Kali Blue x Arb, one Moco de Gorila (Gorillas booger) clon, and 7 (Nevil´s Haze x Uzbekistan) X Malawi)) X Cantarela F2. All babies growing.

Paz, amor y ganja para todos

Peace, love and ganja for everybody

:rasta: :joint:

Kayaman

Veteran
Let's continue with the show...Cantarela F2

Let's continue with the show...Cantarela F2

Lovely pics S&S :D Always Good ones at your location man. Cool backyard you have :joint:

This one is still going, 10 more days or so..this pics are from 4 days ago.Lesotho x Uzbekistan F2.

I took away the big leaves for the final days.
picture.php

picture.php

Here's the top bud of this plant growing in a 2 gal pot and she shared two months with a male there, here's a good example of why I like Cantarelas :yummy::yummy::yummy:
In most environments it gives Nice production of a bud that surely will satisfy any smoker needs.

And an Example of how much I love good beer :D:D:D
That's an Eisenbahn Beer from Brazil (Blumenau) Nice Nice

:wave:

picture.php

Kayaman

Veteran
Heeey RanDude.

Cantarelas are Lesotho x Uzbekistan Cross made by LamanoNegra.
Lesotho is a country that's contained into Southafrica (Which is pretty close to my lat)
And crossed with an Uzbeca Male.

All this info/Pics can be found at the Cantarelas thread, Is in spanish, but pics speak for themselves :D

http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=46914

IronLikeALion

Zap Kayaman, nice girls in here.
After I read the first post, I knew I couldn't leave this thread without posting you a big congratulations! :jump:

Keep growing, and spreading this stuff as always.

Enjoy.

---

Live free, smoke well and be happy. Peace out.

Kayaman

Veteran
Some more african sativa

Some more african sativa

Angola roja x Banghi X Malawi

Cada vez falta menos y se notan los pelos de tonos rosas...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here are the parents of this gorgeous lady, it has the exact bud stack as Angola Roja x Banghi but smells like malawi and buds are thinner, also coloured hairs and a bit of purple in the stems like my malawi brings...this are from past season, to know a bit more about her background.

See...

Malawi female 2006/2007
8793020307malawi4.JPG

8793210307malawi2thesky.JPG

2007/2008
8793130508bigMalawi.JPG

8793130508Malawitop.JPG

Malawi male (father of this other lady)
8793malawimale120308.JPG

Angola Roja x Banghi Female (Mom of ArxbXM)
8793ArxB2.JPG

8793ArxB4.JPG

8793ArxB5.JPG

:wave:

IronLikeALion

Congratulations again Kayaman, the ladies seems great.
They look very healthy.

The last picture :yoinks:

What a nice bud.

Well cya, peace out.

Latest posts

Latest posts