What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis in Uruguay (South America 34°)

SERMusical

what up fariiiiiiii!!! only the best of the best at this thread...
yeah we had the best time harvesting those 268g of the most violet ganja i have ever seen, that is a perfect 10 sun & sea! :joint: and the cross of ((Neville`s hazeXUzb) X malawi) X (leshoto x Uzb) that some good shit fe burn my chalis all day rasta!

Kayaman

Veteran
Hahaahahahah! Know it hair!
Welcome to the thread SERMusical! :joint:

I'll update on my terrace as well soon, it;s starting to get interesting.

Cya people

Kayaman

Veteran
True randude, I also read chaman's thread from time to time, He's great!
Indeed, Is a wonderful feeling to be part of such a well concerned community that shares and takes care of this amazing plant.

Also a feeling of ease to know that quality marihuana seeds will be preserved and shared from all over the globe.

:joint:
:rasta:

SERMusical

Tanx for the welcoming!! love to be here! wouldnt be elsewhere! yeah this plants will be preserved.

Talkin plants: I germinated 12: -3 Kali blue x (A.RxB)
-3 Angola roja x Banghi
-6 Haze x (A.RxB)

1 kali blue & 3 hazes are little plants enjoyn life
will post update and some pics now that i can get a camera.

bye bye

ENJaaaaaaaaaaaaY!

SERMusical

Attachments

• arxblmn.jpg
    arxblmn.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 14
  • arxblmn..jpg
    arxblmn..jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 12

sun & sea

Mis promesas

Mis promesas

Hello people! My last post was about the ((Nevilles Haze x Uzbekistan)x Malawi). The 268g of green maria became 95g of exellent dry pot. It has a great smell but the best thing is that it get you up instantly and then there is almost no hang over, after a few hours you are ready for more!

Now I have only this 2 paraguayan plants for this end of season. The one on the right is a daughter of my first plant, a paraguayan a friend gave me. And the other is a strong paraguayan grown by her own at my houses garden, all by her self, I found it with already 12 leaves. My dogs ate her a couple of times but she kept on fighting and now is a beautiful one.

picture.php

I also have arround 12 ((Nevilles Haze x Uzbekistan)x Malawi))x Cantarela F2 babys and a clon of the Moco de Gorila. I´m giving them 4 hours of artificial light because now we have 13 hours and a half of day light. I´m thinking about flowering some of those before they get big, just to get a big bud of every one.

Salud, paz, amor y ganja for every one

:rasta: :joint:

Kayaman

Veteran
Terrace update

Terrace update

We are going trough the hotttest days here, plants are showing that.

Is usual at my concrete terrace, it gets like an oven at afternoons.
I have to water pretty much everyday.

Anyway it always gives me what i look for.

Terrace
picture.php

ArB x Malawi
picture.php

OThaze x ArB
picture.php

SERMusical

...Concrete terrace what do you got for me now?... oh mamma! things are speeding FAST at your place dog... i'd like to see that some day.
Right now i have ending flowering and to be cut tomorrow: Kali blue x A.r.b, Cantarela (clon number 15 or so) and (G.A.'s)purple peace (green ambassador)... and veggin: 3 (Nev haze x uzb) x (Malawi) X Cantarela f2, 4 kali blue x arb, 2 ot haze x arb i just noticed that ja... tomorrow il be postin pics... see yall sun!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for all the great updates, kayaman! Its nice to think that its like an oven outside somewhere right now... Having ceramic containers helps with the heat. Can't wait for our upcoming growing season...

You've got many interesting lines and hybrids going! Always good to do some preservation and outcrossing... :yes: Thanks for sharing! :smoke:

Kayaman

Veteran
Hello people!

Pipe&randude, thanks for posting, I'll update more often as flowers develop, Just toked on a Nevilles's haze x uzb very well cured, :rasta: nice high.

Here are some pics taken by a friend who is photgrapher afficionate, 12MP. I'll tel you the model later.

Sun & Sea's Paraguayan 'moco de gorila'
Great clear high.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Not as good macros as esbe though :D but it does the trick!

I'm two weeks away from the harvest of the smaller hybrids, It's great to fill up my close to empty jars :D I think with what I have at the terrace and what friends can share, I'm good for 09, not sure if until next season ends, so I'll give it a try at DC and cantarela BX1 :jump: can't wait for a good indica stone, i've been spoiled on sats lately :D:D:D

Stay cool :joint:

Kayaman

Veteran
Hey Rdude!
I always wanted to grow some pure sativa when I wasn't able and reading all folks here describing the high an all. I honestly think that the 'difference' is with sativas that take 3+ month to flower, those are clean high, no comedown happy dancing smiling active high.
Every 70/30 80/20 90/10 percentage wont do the same thing.
Maybe is just me being a landrace lover, but that's my experience in my 5 years of growing.

More Bud pics soon, the terrace is getting interesting, we have a good amount of rain today.

:joint: :cool:

drow

Nice buds. I agree with the sativa and indica comment. Sorry if already asked, what are you feeding them?

Kayaman

Veteran
Hey drow :wave:

I just ammend the soil previously, I add a couple handfulls of bird/bat guano , bone meal, worm castings, crashed eggs. Then when they are growing, I mix all this in a cloth and put this in a bucket, then water them with this sort of tea.

Organic is the only way for me :D

:rasta:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats the kind of growing style I love.... The plants almost always love it.... :yummy:

Coming along... Can't wait to watch them grow up fast! :)

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
hola Kayaman, excelente jardin como siempre :joint:

you said you add crushed eggs? you mean just the egg-shells or the whole thing? a buddy of mine uses eggshells a lot too.

much peace :)

Kayaman

Veteran
Hey PVR, I meant just the shells.

I'm resizing pics now to update my terrace grow here...