What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

disrruptor

Nirvana seeds do not offer shipping warrant

Nirvana seeds do not offer shipping warrant

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi guys,
I odered month and a half ago seeds from nirvana.
They never reach my house, i contact nirvana to ask shipping and tracking info and to my surprise they dont send it by register mail, and said they only send seeds by unregistered mail.
Furthermore to make my surprise bigger, the said that due terms and condition they are not responsible to failed deliveries and the only offered to send me half of the order i paid and again by unregistered mail...
woohoo.gif
woohoo.gif

Do someone have ever problems with nirvana before?
how i can claim them my money back?
[/FONT]

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I'm still die'n to know if anyone has ran Raspberry Cough... Its one of the strains I'm wondering about....

Jock Horror
Raspberry Cough
Full Moon
Eldarado
Sterling Haze

Basically all of the Sativa doms

Yes I know how to do a search... There is little to nothing pretty much

disrruptor

Disrruptor,

Sorry to say that is common practice to not offer a free replacement if the seeds do not arrive.

I saw it mentioned that www.seedbay.com and www.seedboutique.com are considering adding that as an option. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=6618756#post6618756

That being said, it may cost extra, just as using a registered mail option at all seed banks.

Good luck & be safe,
BeL

They dont offert registered mail. So suspicius knowing that in Amsterdam same than in Spain, seeds are fully legal.
The refuse refund nor reship the seeds, so now i need to start a legal claim to try to get my money back.
I think they are no more than a band of cheaters. :moon:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm still die'n to know if anyone has ran Raspberry Cough... Its one of the strains I'm wondering about....

Jock Horror
Raspberry Cough
Full Moon
Eldarado
Sterling Haze

Basically all of the Sativa doms

Yes I know how to do a search... There is little to nothing pretty much

Several years ago ran Raspberry Cough...liked it.

Favorite, though, is Jock Horror, both photo/AF!!

Gave an Eldorado & Full Moon to a friend in S. TX....being down there, I recall he had difficulty getting it to mature outdoors. Probably better when you controlthe light regimen.

Last edited:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I got Raspberry Cough on the way :)... I started to wonder if I should go ahead, and get Jock Horror because I always wanted her, and PPP for the longest time... Something about the Cambodian Sativa though. I must get her!

igrowone

Veteran
i did 1 run of the PPP, reg seeds but femme 1st time
extreme producer with resin beyond belief
indica pheno, a very calming strain/pheno

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Raspberry Cough on the way.
I should pop the rest of the PPP x Bogglegums. I've always wanted to get some PPP beans though.

Last edited:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
BUMP

Wheres the Nirvana love guys!?

Still waiting on the Raspberry Cough... Im hoping I find something special in 1 pack, but If I like what I see, I'll get at least another pack or 2 so I can really hunt for that special girl, and do some work ;)

Not sure what else I want to try next, Definitely wanted PPP, Jock Horror for a while... Full Moon, Hawaii Maui waui, Elderado might be what I want though.. Maybe Swiss Miss, Skunk, White Widow...
I think Nirvana is severely underrated, and I can't wait to just order a couple packs of 3-4 of the strains I just named. N dedicate a Light for each strain to really do a thorough hunt.

bigAl25

Veteran
My next grow will be blackberry and Maui wowie from Nirvana. I'll post up some photos in early 2015 of their progress.

Endur

Veteran
BUMP

Wheres the Nirvana love guys!?

Still waiting on the Raspberry Cough... Im hoping I find something special in 1 pack, but If I like what I see, I'll get at least another pack or 2 so I can really hunt for that special girl, and do some work ;)

Not sure what else I want to try next, Definitely wanted PPP, Jock Horror for a while... Full Moon, Hawaii Maui waui, Elderado might be what I want though.. Maybe Swiss Miss, Skunk, White Widow...
I think Nirvana is severely underrated, and I can't wait to just order a couple packs of 3-4 of the strains I just named. N dedicate a Light for each strain to really do a thorough hunt.

Here is my Gallery of the Raspberry Cough, I have had her for a few years now....I acquired seeds when they first were released....by Sativa Seeds, an off shoot company of Nirvana Seeds.

Raspberry Cough
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=35581

Endur

wordsux

I have grown nirvana's bubblicious

nothing but good things to say, popped 5 seeds got 4 females. 2 lavender pheno 2 bubblegum pheno. The bubblegum pheno smell of straight sweet pink bubblegum. I had people that didn't know that I grew it telling me that someone must have added scent drops and swore up and down that it had to be artificial hahaha

I might grow them again to use the bubble pheno for breeding. I crossed one of the plants from my first batch with white widow. I stupidly entrusted the seeds to a friend due to legal issues and him and his dumbass dad tried to grow them without my permission and killed them all... jackasses

PunkSteady

Nirvana indoor mix fem seeds. Hmm. "Fem" 2/3 fem and 1 male! No hermadofil! Pure male! What shit is this? Why i get fem seeds if is not fem? Newer ewer newer nirvana again!

igrowone

Veteran
Nirvana indoor mix fem seeds. Hmm. "Fem" 2/3 fem and 1 male! No hermadofil! Pure male! What shit is this? Why i get fem seeds if is not fem? Newer ewer newer nirvana again!

i have personally seen a feminized seed bred by myself turnout male
and i know it was 100% feminized
you can get a male looking plant from feminized seeds
now that may reflect poorly on the genetics, can't speak to that part

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Waited a LOONG time before I ever got a pack of breans straight from a breeder.
I've wanted Raspberry Cough for a while, and Jock Horror/PPP even longer, but I HAD to get Raspberry Cough. The Calm Cambodian Sativa sounds perfect.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

leyus

I used to grow their plants outdoors but I can't remember strains it was so many years ago. I loved every single one of them :D

Indoors I had their northern lights and now I have AK48. Next grow I will have aurora indica and probably one more.

Can't decide about that one more. Ice, papaya or Jock Horror? What do you guys think?

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
What do you think about the Ak48?

Im trying to get a soaring sativa that makes u think better, more imaginative, creative, etc etc... I got Raspberry Cough, and thinking I need to get Jock Horror.. I was told Ak48 is basically the fav of the person I talked to at Nirvana. Maybe Hawaii Maui Wauii /jock/ak48

I wanna a indica like Ice/Papaya too.. I would probably try Papaya cause Ice might be found in my Raspberry Cough phenos