What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Macro Attack

MyGreenToe

Ok I can't stop taking macros. Here are a few more stacks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I do. I'm gonna keep postin em either way! :p

Keep it Green
MGT

MyGreenToe

I've been trying to snip off bits of leaf from each plant to check the trichs daily. I guess I missed this one, cause it's close to done! I snipped off a tester bud and took a nice stack of images. This one has some purpling in the calyx tips.
Here's the stack. Can't wait to try er out!

picture.php

Keep it Green
MGT

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
MGT can you show a shot of something that shows the flower at a "finished' state. I'm at day 73 of my first grow and I'm not sure how far to take things. I removed about 25 % at day 70 and I'd like to take about a half of what's left off at a "normal" level of ripeness and left the rest go to the "couchlock" stage.

I'm noticing when I inspect that the amber and cloudy trich's are mostly on the surface of the bud while bending it and looking at the interior it will look mostly clear still, is that normal for you? thanks.
cp