What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

From Co, Ultra Sonja

:moon:wow,those pics are fantastic,my mouth is soaked just looking at em,if they taste half as good as they look i'd be flying to the moon.btw what kind of camera do you take pics with

Last edited:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro! I'll be sure to put some aside from the dank monster (aka my woman who smokes all the best weed first). She's got a serious haze problem though, so should be cool. :D

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Mosca, thanks for lookin in! Props go to Steele, I just gave em a place to do their thing.

RVCA

i only started a couple because i read they STINK

picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Absolute killer! Do u still grow her? Nice show and nice report.
Yes sir, I think she'll be around for awhile. :tiphat:

RVCA, I think you'll be VERY happy, and yes they can be some rank bitches. Can't wait to see what you bring.

i popped 3 US's so far. Got 1 female :woohoo: shes in week 1 of flower now. Thank you for sharing this thread, looking forward to each passing day

Wow...I must say that White looked absolutely amazing. I sure hope the Snow White I got from Nirvana give me as nice a crop as yours!!

P

Paco

Ackkk! that shit tastes like a slice of blockhead spread on a gouda cracker!
Yummmy! damn fine work my friend, damn fine indeed.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ackkk! that shit tastes like a slice of blockhead spread on a gouda cracker!
Yummmy! damn fine work my friend, damn fine indeed.
Ha better late than never bud! You ought to smell em in flower :yummy:

Thanks again steele for the beans, people dig the US.

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
this is pro0bably gonna be the next pack of seeds i buy. i just smoked some space cheese and it smells like rank parmesan. I'd love to get a cheese thats rank like her. Nice show!!

P

Paco

You should make F2's if you buy a pack/ you'll really like this strain.