What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

From Co, Ultra Sonja

Hella THC

They are all frosty as fuck.

The GrindHouse seems to frost amazingly early... a lot of times early in veg...

Gotta love the Tang Tang... adds a nice boat load of trichs to every strain.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for checking in folks. I'll try to get some pics up today. New camera = POS. Cheeseman, feel free to post up your shots here if you choose. :D

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sat pheno:
picture.php

picture.php

Ind Pheno:
picture.php

Jellinator

Your sonja's are looking beautiful, can I ask what kind of soil are you using? I will be starting my organic greenhouse grow soon. you seem to have the rite combo !!!!!:prettyplease:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your sonja's are looking beautiful, can I ask what kind of soil are you using? I will be starting my organic greenhouse grow soon. you seem to have the rite combo !!!!!:prettyplease:
I use FFOF cut w/ perlite in 3.5 gallon pots. Thanks for stoppin in.

G

guest3854

Damn Cob, that Sat pheno looks like tha KILLA..... she is gorgeous. Tha indy pheno isn't lookin slack at all either. Gittin any cherry or body funk aromas er is it just straight skunk off tha sat lady? Yer treatin' 'em real nice man, they appear to have gotten they're shape, quickly. Little bit o' burn on tha leaves showin' yer pushin 'em, good deal.

Stay healthy,
Steele

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Steele, I'm running organics, but had a pH issue for a week (city water did something...) or so, the Indica Phenos chugged right through it, but the Sat was not happy with me. I'm also running some very pH sensitive plants and they are really pissed at me. I got it resolved though :) and she's happy. The indica leaners (I assume more towards the blockhead side of things) are developing a nice sweet berry smell. That Sat (I assume leaning more towards the cheese) has funk with a faint sweet background, very unique. I'm tryin to decide if I should keep both phenos, I've still got more seeds, is that Sat structure less dom in your experience?

Anyway man, couldn't be happier, they all should be fuckin killer from the looks of things. highly recommend this strain.

Edit: I'll try to get some more pics up this weekend 303. Props to Co!! :D

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bout 4, planning to take the whole room to 70 days at least. Some strains I've got can go 11 weeks, the Sonja's not sure but planning on right around 70 days.

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
no shortage of frost on Grindhouse strains :)

you're doing a great job man, dig it

Latest posts

Latest posts