No announcement yet.

Treating Cancer with Concentrates Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great thread, many thanks n praises to gw and all the contributors.
    Was wondering if anyone has tried the cannabis oil treatment alongside dr sebi diet, and how that might have worked out.
    DEATHS FROM CIGARETTES:.......300,000
    DEATHS FROM ALCOHOL:.............90,000
    DEATHS FROM CANNABIS .............................. .............................. .......someone might die........someday ...........................
    -CA Med Patient in compliance with SB 420/Prop 215-
    IG Drohammad
    Current Grow -Growers Choice 720w vs Momac LED 640w-
    Current Grow -Mars SP3000 and SP250-
    -Get Mo's Grow Log-
    -Lemon Rado & OG Tini testers-
    -sp250s vs sf4000-
    -Relentless Genetics Grow-
    -Ace genetics grow-
    BloomShotz!!
    Dried Bud Shots...
    Vert Baby!!!

Comment

GET MO.

Looked up the diet. I guess the avacado is good for fats and stuff? Seems like a healthy diet.

You need a high-fat diet for you endocannabinoid system. Also cancer is 90% preventable, and an apple a day reduce prostate cancer risk by 38%.

Yerba mate has higher anti-oxidant counts than green tea.

It's funny that in Wisconsin medical isn't even passed and I'm fighting for full rec use..?

Emailed some representatives.

If I were allowed a cannabis growing area. I would supply cbd for epilepsy, and indica or sativa for anxiety, a high THC one and high CBD for cancer. And then black domina left to flower for 80 days or until all the trichs amber. For insomnia.

It seems there is a slight high to suppositories. Which is actually a nice side effect.

And since we're talking medical, we want to talk about duration of action. smoking, vaping, tinctures, edibles. Is that the order?

And what is the best way to prolongate the effects? I thought you could use a shit load of gelatin, cure it with something, and then have it release for 8 hours.

Have any experienced with non-dissolvable drilled capsules anyone?
      I'm new to the game.

Comment

In terms of duration of effects:
        GRowGoddess mentioned that if you naturally decarb your concentrates at room temperature for around 100 days, the effects' duration will be much longer.----

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by maryjaneismyfre View Post
          I owe my life to stamets, reishi, turkey tail, shiitake and reishi..They saved me when the doc's diagnoses and antibiotics had failed to and I was on my last legs..Its almost more important to get the patients onto the medicinal mushrooms ASAP..Seen those things save so many lives, heart issues, blood issues, TB..a mate nearly cut off 2 fingers last week with an angle grinder, a few days later he is fishing again..Reishi makes ones body repair like nothing else.
          any info on proper consumption of reishi & chaga powder?
          i read one should boil reishi tee 2 hrs before consumption to break down the Polysaccharides, even then the % of active polysaccharides is very low..
          extracts seem to be better,
          still have a pound each and would like to use it in the best way
          T´n´T - Teas and Trees
          Breeder of high quality cultivars from Spain

Comment

Anyone have any experience with this relating to B Cell non Hodgkins lymphoma? A close friend has come down with some bad news recently....
            LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

Hey LT,
              sorry no, maybe point him to essential oils, to be taken internally
              http://www.stopcancer.com/essentialoil1.htm
              i strongly believe that due to parasites, bacteria etc we open the gateway to these illnesses,
              if we rid them, the body can heal it self with assistance of good nutrition, stress free environment and a positive attitude.
              T´n´T - Teas and Trees

Comment

Interesting read TnTLabs,thanx for link man

Comment

Originally posted by LostTribe View Post
                  Anyone have any experience with this relating to B Cell non Hodgkins lymphoma? A close friend has come down with some bad news recently....
                  Yes and they went into remission using the standard gram a day treatment.
                  An age is called Dark not because the light fails to shine, but because people refuse to see it.

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass!

Fervor is the weapon of the impotent. The harder the sell, the poorer the product.

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

Wise men learn more from fools, than fools from wise men.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.

https://graywolfslair.com/

Comment

Thanks you GW been a while hope you are doing well friend! I will pass this info on and see if I can help them out.

LT
                    LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

Whats fr us who are out options, n been snt home ta die. RSO didn wrork either, so wht now?

Comment

Originally posted by Simplemd369 View Post
                        Whats fr us who are out options, n been snt home ta die. RSO didn wrork either, so wht now?
                        sorry to hear RSO didnt work for you, but maybe try again?
                        also check my link on essential oils...
                        also check out chaga, reishi and co...
                        dont believe what the docs say... i know its easy to say that not being in your shoes... but you gotta be strong
                        i believe the body can heal itself.. one has to help it though!!!
                        you eating right? juicing? detoxifying?
                        best wishes!
                        T´n´T - Teas and Trees

Comment

Originally posted by Simplemd369 View Post
                          Sorry brother. None of us'ns will make it out of life alive, but I can relate to how badly timing can suck.

What kind of cancer? What total treatment have you had?

Define RSO??? Sadly a lot of garbage produced under that rubric.

Did your RSO come with a lab analysis? What dosage?

I suggest talking to Dr Robert Melamede to find out what the latest research findings are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n31Nuj_AvTg
                          An age is called Dark not because the light fails to shine, but because people refuse to see it.

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass!

Fervor is the weapon of the impotent. The harder the sell, the poorer the product.

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

Wise men learn more from fools, than fools from wise men.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.

https://graywolfslair.com/

Comment

There is also Aloe arborescens,hunger for 90 days and only raw juices,

Do you have cancer that spends your fat or he goes on sugar??

White sugar and meat you cant eat at all,you need to look very good on your intake,
                            dont give a fuel for cancer and you could easily win.

Lot of carrot juice is good cause it moves you to alcality,sodium bicarbonate mixed with mollasses can help also for alcal state of body and cancers have big problems to grow in "media" that is not favorable for him.

Essential oils are great but look on some of them need high dillution as they are very
                            spicy and pungent,Wild Oregano oil have Carvacrol,take Turkish Origanum minutiflorum,
                            this oil can fight also baddest bacteries like MRSA,Clostridium dificille and other superbacteries..

There is combo of essential oils that could be taken as than synergistic action is much more powerfull,lemon grass oil and some lemonenes show anti-cancer action,also geraniol is good.

BHO or butan honey oil is in mine thoughts much better concetrate than RSO,more cleaner and with more saved terpenes,less of dissolver inside and i belive have better medical action than RSO that people work with naphta.

Royal Jelly from bees also helps for cancer,strong solutions or balms that have over
                            40% of bee propolis are great for treating melanomes topical..

Probiotics can also help as they raise imunity in positive direction so then body have
                            bigger power to fights illness.

Comment

Green tea and chamomile tea.

A little excercise. walk.

have a positive attitude and I wonder what your dosage was? Or if it was a hormonal cancer.
                              I'm new to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Gray Wolf View Post
                                Sorry brother. None of us'ns will make it out of life alive, but I can relate to how badly timing can suck.

What kind of cancer? What total treatment have you had?

Define RSO??? Sadly a lot of garbage produced under that rubric.

Did your RSO come with a lab analysis? What dosage?

I suggest talking to Dr Robert Melamede to find out what the latest research findings are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n31Nuj_AvTg
                                Glioblastoma/radiaton, chemo RSO

Mad usn Naptha n no analsis. 1 gr day fr 60 day

Thnks I call.

Comment

Working...
                                X