What's new

Butane honey oil for dummies

killa-bud

Veteran
You go bro! Hoping you share your production and effect details!
used a turkey baster and vector...fit only about 5 grams but got enough for a few bowls....used trim from 5-6 different strains.

two hits perfect....took a few extra hits and whoaaaaaaa....way too much...heart/mind racing paranoid hypochondriacal thoughts! :laughing:

also....does anyone see a problem with using a butane bottle as a tube? seems like it would probably be fine but not sure.

thanks!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
used a turkey baster and vector...fit only about 5 grams but got enough for a few bowls....used trim from 5-6 different strains.

two hits perfect....took a few extra hits and whoaaaaaaa....way too much...heart/mind racing paranoid hypochondriacal thoughts! :laughing:

also....does anyone see a problem with using a butane bottle as a tube? seems like it would probably be fine but not sure.

thanks!

Been done and there is a thread on it. It works, but the diameter is a little larger than optium.

Attachments

• user3776_pic2373_1241586106_thumb.jpg
    user3776_pic2373_1241586106_thumb.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool...

what's the biggest disadvantage of it being too wide?

What HMK said! The material doesn't wet well on the injection end and it is harder to pack so that the butane doesn't find an easy route through with out wetting all of the material.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Wow!! What a read!!! I think I only skipped about 8 pages,when the trolls were doin their thing and such. I am going to give this a try for sure. I have payload bags that I use for Ice extraction and like what I get. But sometimes I actually don't look foward to doing it anymore. Going to buy the ice,sittin there mixing,sittin there mixing,did I mention listening to the drill drives me nuts??Anyway great thread and i'm sold. Thanks.:tiphat:

hammalamma

Veteran
You guys are getting way different oil than me. Wonder why?

picture.php

Do you whip it? What strains are you using? Indicas always seem to budder up more. Your stuff looks like it is budder. Try reheating it to like 120f to 150f, it might go clear again. You can always turn it into amber.

Last edited:

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Do you whip it? What strains are you using? Indicas always seem to budder up more. Your stuff looks like it is budder. Try reheating it to like 120f to 150f, it might go clear again. You can always turn it into amber.

Yes I whip it.
Strains are hybrids, mostly sour d and c99 hybirds
Is it a bad thing to be "budder?"

Latest posts

Latest posts