Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Autoflowering Trip 2018

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Babies already love their new sun, nice intensity and no heat . Well, kind of fresh compare to hps 400w.









    Comment


      #32
      And 2 bad pictures, in the green !





      Comment


        #33
        The little dieselZ auto are all enjoying their new sun in a 18/6 h cycle .

        But this one started to run !



        I like the possibility to make pictures easily also under this new led pannel . The colors stay real even if the light is purpleishing . Not a bad point at all !

        Comment


          #34
          Wanna see the terrace ?

          Short and squat Deimos







          This tall and lanky Deimos looks like the Magnum from Buddha seeds .



          Under the canopy

          Last edited by The_Skunkist; 04-22-2018, 10:14.

          Comment


            #35
            Seeds in the making

            A sample of Deimos (short and squat pheno) carrying few seeds on lower branches .







            But all the plants are carrying some .

            It's time to germinate some Sour Rocket 60 again to get an husband for the DieselZ auto .

            Last edited by The_Skunkist; 04-22-2018, 10:29.

            Comment


              #36
              What are the temps like where you are growing? Can't imagine growing outdoors here yet. We had snow last week lol. Looking great man.

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
                What are the temps like where you are growing? Can't imagine growing outdoors here yet. We had snow last week lol. Looking great man.


                But in full sun it's more like 20/23° . But as you can see , it is "fresh" today !

                Let's check it Manually !

                29°C
                Last edited by The_Skunkist; 04-22-2018, 10:41. Reason: Temp check .

                Comment


                  #38
                  Can't complain about that. I'm waiting for the weather to break over here.

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Hi Skunkist!

                    High temps here too, 28 °C!
                    Your garden is very nice, congrats!

                    Is it a board on the wall?
                    Last edited by Nico Farmer; 04-22-2018, 16:34.

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by Nico Farmer View Post
                      Hi Skunkist!

                      High temps here too, 28 °C!
                      Your garden is very nice, congrats!
                      Hi buddy !

                      Yeah temps start to be nice ! I was quite prepared for this .
                      Thanks ! I have lurked your Dreamberry and your bubblegum threadZ this morning .

                      You are near harvest time for the bubblegum, that's pretty nice .
                      Do you plan to soak some auto beans also this year ?

                      Yeah , this is an old skateboard pimped to support flowers .

                      Last edited by The_Skunkist; 04-22-2018, 20:08.

                      Comment


                        #41
                        lol i wanted to ask it, is that a skateboard ? XD
                        haze flow

                        alles masafaka fick dich


                        1NT3LL1G3NC3 15 TH3 4B1L1TY 70 4D4PT TO CH4NG3
                        - 5T3PH3N H4WK1NG

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Originally posted by The_Skunkist View Post
                          Hi buddy !

                          Yeah temps start to be nice ! I was quite prepared for this .
                          Thanks ! I have lurked your Dreamberry and your bubblegum threadZ this morning .

                          You are near harvest time for the bubblegum, that's pretty nice .
                          Do you plan to soak some auto beans also this year ?

                          Yeah , this is an old skateboard pimped to support flowers .

                          Yes, BG are near ready; DB in growroom one wore week, and if you look on TnT labs thread you can see my SS199 x BHB3K:

                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....29758&page=159

                          I will order for autos this week, maybe Magnum...

                          Big up

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Hi mate,

                            Really interesting, thx for all the pics, I'll keep a close eye on your thread...

                            I wish you a good grow...

                            Vibzzz...
                            "Make the most of the Indian hemp seed, . . . and sow it everywhere!" (G. Wahsington)

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by Corsaire View Post
                              Hi mate,

                              Really interesting, thx for all the pics, I'll keep a close eye on your thread...

                              I wish you a good grow...

                              Vibzzz...
                              Ah ! Ah ! Very cool !

                              Nice to have you in !

                              This thread is much more interesting with the sour rocket 60 & sour cheese dad's eyes on it !

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Super nice plants. The rocket is huge!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X